THE BROWNS BOARD

WEED

sisky fringo

With all due respect, so what?

In Thailand you can fuck a 12 year old.

WSS

The point is tourists are chewing this stuff like snuff and not coming back jonesing for cocaine. Coca leaves by themselves give a slightly stronger effect than a strong cup of coffee. The process to make cocaine starts off by soaking hundreds of lbs of leaves in a vat of benzene. That's just for starters. Cocaine is pretty far removed from coca leaves. But fucking a 12 year old in Thailand is still fucking a 12 year old. Did I clear things up for you?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've never smoked pot, so I don't know this stuff.

The only time in my life I smoked, was in grade school, and we were

out at old man miller's apple orchard, sitting in a tree,with my cousin,

and he lights a cig up from his parents red and white marlboro package

he took, because it only had one left in it.

I puffed on that thing and gagged Never smoked again my whole life.

So, it's his fault - I have to vote "NO" on both.....

The point is tourists are chewing this stuff like snuff and not coming back jonesing for cocaine. Coca leaves by themselves give a slightly stronger effect than a strong cup of coffee. The process to make cocaine starts off by soaking hundreds of lbs of leaves in a vat of benzene. That's just for starters. Cocaine is pretty far removed from coca leaves. But fucking a 12 year old in Thailand is still fucking a 12 year old. Did I clear things up for you?

No no no, the point is that I couldn't give a sweet fuck. 100 pounds of coca leaves will make enough blow that you could probably do a gram everyday for a couple years.

Now start preaching about how crystal meth is only made of cold medicine.

WSS

Posted Today, 10:10 PM

And also fuck off. You're not lobbying against alcohol and cigarettes both of which are worse Cysko

A. No.

B. Show me where alcohol and regular tobacco were on the ballot.

C. You can't. We are talking about the freakin issues 2 and 3.

D. You just changed the subject.

E. So as to reinforce the point, isses 2 and 3 are about pot. NOT alcohol. NOT regular tobacco.

F. You need to lube your bearings or somethin, man. I don't drink or smoke. Except, and I hate to admit this,

I made oatmeal cookies a couple of days ago, it was raining, and I think the vanilla flavoring had alcohol in it. I

hope that isn't a bad thing....

disappointing coming from a grower like you Cal. Surely you know Hemp is the oldest crop humans used to grow, right? And they sure as fuck used the female plant too. And you can't compare Pot to other drugs like Heroin or Crack which require major processing from their original plants. Hemp/marijuana is quite literally a right by nature for humans to grow/ingest for themselves. Humans have been fermenting alcohol for thousands of years as well nobody batted an eye unless they did something stupid while drunk. The evidence is in and concrete that people do vastly more stupid shit while drunk then high. End of discussion. I'm not saying it should be legal to blaze and drive, it shouldn't.....driving is a privilege that we need to conserve.

But saying there's no "right" to grow a plant, any plant, that's just absurd. That is foundational big brother control. If its an inalienable right to own a firearm, a product of industry and not something provided by nature, how the fuck can anyone argue that growing shit for yourself isn't an inalienable right? You can argue about dispersing what you grow, cause now that falls under commerce and we do need to regulate what enters the market.

CO is legal for rec weed...but sisterns and rain catchament systems are illegal. you can not capture or harvest rainwater in the state. rain. that falls to the ground. owned by California. what a crazy world we live in.

At the end of the day, there is no legitimate, backed by facts reason to keep weed illegal but keep alcohol and cigarettes legal. I really don't see how anyone could be against legal pot, outside of their own emotionally driven beliefs.

How the pot should be made legal though, that debate makes sense.

Thank you Cisco- that link is straight from the American Cancer Society- and has a truckload of scientific references.

"There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease."

i posted that link in POG's first thread. i have nothing to hide. my Dad is stage 4 renal. instead of staying w me in CO for a 60 day run of phoenix tears w a high probability of being cured, he chose to remain apprehensive due to lack of recognized research and the "if it was like that everyone would be doing it" and stay here. so i moved back to WV. it was 2 years last week. i gave up my family, my house, my career, my life...oh we tried the distance...1600 miles is a lot to overcome. all to sit here and watch him degrade, his quality of life absolute shit, but he refuses to leave his family and Drs that he has put his faith into. he began mumbling and dementia like symptoms this past week. WV is a legalization lost cause. i live 7 minutes from Ohio.

this isn't about me wanting to get high. it's about having met two people that have personally cured 1300+ people using phoenix tears and only one hasnt responded w being cured, but is still doing rather well.

my Mom and Dad simply refuse to break the law. my position is WV not legalizing along w disinfo and bogus laws is costing me my Father right now. imagine the difference in our and the lives of others if OH were an option for medicine. time is of the essense. the ten grow sites are in competition with one another. the monopoly talk is all propoganda. get it legal, then ammend it. why so scared to get it perfect the first time? paralysis by analysis. in the meantime people are hurting and MI is profiting at OH's expense.

hoorta, i recall your background. for the govt to have a patent on phoenix tears for over 40 years and keep it quiet from your industry, the nation, and the world points to some very large interests in keeping annabis a schedule 1. if you produce any results on it right now its a federal crime. so if ur big pharma and you stand to lose trillions, there are pills like sudent that cost $5000 FOR ONE (!) AND you get a felony if you even study it?

YOU are the one buying propoganda hook line and sinker. Moron.

such vehement opposition.

what are you so scared of?

truly, only shills behave this way. i pm'd u a link for last weeks game, now im concerned you are the man. are u a narc?

such vehement opposition.

what are you so scared of?

truly, only shills behave this way. i pm'd u a link for last weeks game, now im concerned you are the man. are u a narc?

Scared of? Look dude nobody cares if you stay fucked up 24/7, go for it. Just don't be an idiot and pretend that it does anything substantial besides give you a buzz.

WSS

Too bad woody. Talk to your little bunch of anti-monopoly crybabies.

Are you registered in Indiana or still in Ohio? And are you going to vote?

WSS

I'm still registered in Ohio (on a few things) because I plan on moving back eventually. I didn't vote though because I don't live there. It doesn't seem fair to affect the policies in a state I don't live.

Scared of? Look dude nobody cares if you stay fucked up 24/7, go for it. Just don't be an idiot and pretend that it does anything substantial besides give you a buzz.

WSS

did you look at any of the links i previously posted? are you informed about how far they have come? it's all grassroots so it never makes MSM. if you aren't rubbing elbows with people personally trust me you aren't hearing about it. but why are you in denial about it even being a possibility?

youtube phoenix tears.

i get that the info is withheld...but this is like proving the sun makes light...to a blind person.

there is not enough crow in the universe...

BTW I don't talk about it much but my own father is currently dealing with stage 4 lung cancer. If pot were able to cure him that would be great, unfortunately it's not realistic. Like at all.

im super sorry to hear that. pancreatic is the only form of cancer it seems to not work wonders on. youtube "vitamin cannabis". i get it's hard to believe, just look into it. people are being cured and cannot legally discuss it. it's fucked up. imagine the guilt of being able to help him and not believing simply because it's hard to accept. inexcusable.

cure for 80%-90% of cancers: phoenix tears, an alkaline diet, an open mind, a legal state, and a will to live.

My heart goes out to all and any characters here who are going through that heart-breaking pain

of having loved ones with cancers, etc.

Been there.

I'm not against the medical use - I would imagine it would be a great thing,

but in the form of a pill, ... having said that... I went and looked it up - "Phoenix Tears" is an oil.

I've never heard of it til now.

http://phoenixtearsoil.com/

Make that legal. Study it. By prescription only, control it.. gov subsidize it. I can't imagine that being a problem.

My objections are about the recreational use of pot. And no, I'm not pro alchohol and reg tobacco, either.

We're talkin issue 2 and 3.

i posted that link in POG's first thread. i have nothing to hide. my Dad is stage 4 renal. instead of staying w me in CO for a 60 day run of phoenix tears w a high probability of being cured, he chose to remain apprehensive due to lack of recognized research and the "if it was like that everyone would be doing it" and stay here. so i moved back to WV. it was 2 years last week. i gave up my family, my house, my career, my life...oh we tried the distance...1600 miles is a lot to overcome. all to sit here and watch him degrade, his quality of life absolute shit, but he refuses to leave his family and Drs that he has put his faith into. he began mumbling and dementia like symptoms this past week. WV is a legalization lost cause. i live 7 minutes from Ohio.

this isn't about me wanting to get high. it's about having met two people that have personally cured 1300+ people using phoenix tears and only one hasnt responded w being cured, but is still doing rather well.

my Mom and Dad simply refuse to break the law. my position is WV not legalizing along w disinfo and bogus laws is costing me my Father right now. imagine the difference in our and the lives of others if OH were an option for medicine. time is of the essense. the ten grow sites are in competition with one another. the monopoly talk is all propoganda. get it legal, then ammend it. why so scared to get it perfect the first time? paralysis by analysis. in the meantime people are hurting and MI is profiting at OH's expense.

hoorta, i recall your background. for the govt to have a patent on phoenix tears for over 40 years and keep it quiet from your industry, the nation, and the world points to some very large interests in keeping annabis a schedule 1. if you produce any results on it right now its a federal crime. so if ur big pharma and you stand to lose trillions, there are pills like sudent that cost $5000 FOR ONE (!) AND you get a felony if you even study it?

Good information. My father died of small cell lung cancer in 1995. I swear if he hadn't had the surgery/treatments he would have lived a year or more longer, and he suffered greatly the last few months. If I had known about this then I would have given it a shot. Hell, if this doesn't pass I may move to Colorado.

My heart goes out to all and any characters here who are going through that heart-breaking pain

of having loved ones with cancers, etc.

Been there.

I'm not against the medical use - I would imagine it would be a great thing,

but in the form of a pill, ... having said that... I went and looked it up - "Phoenix Tears" is an oil.

I've never heard of it til now.

http://phoenixtearsoil.com/

Make that legal. Study it. By prescription only, control it.. gov subsidize it. I can't imagine that being a problem.

My objections are about the recreational use of pot. And no, I'm not pro alchohol and reg tobacco, either.

We're talkin issue 2 and 3.

And seriously Cal if it really did cure cancer it would never ever ever be legalized for recreational use. It would be an extreme new treatment for one of the scourges of life.

It would be at the heart of thousands of cancer cure centers all across the United States. And the world.

It would be a multi trillion-dollar affair not billion.

WSS

And seriously Cal if it really did cure cancer it would never ever ever be legalized for recreational use. It would be an extreme new treatment for one of the scourges of life.

It would be at the heart of thousands of cancer cure centers all across the United States. And the world.

It would be a multi trillion-dollar affair not billion.

WSS

Or, maybe the Pharmaceutical companies don't want it announced that it works because they already make trillions through useless treatments, and this can be done relatively cheaply?

Archived