THE BROWNS BOARD

MSNBC attack person tries to "get" Carson

calfoxwc

she ends up looking really stupid. Libs love to deliberately play stupid, so they

can put other people on the defensive with their belligerent, politically motivated

attacks.

That doesn't work with Carson.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/06/listen-to-ben-carsons-blunt-handling-of-cnn-anchor-when-she-presents-her-own-interpretation-of-his-remarks/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reporter: Why did you say these things

Carson: Stupid media, I didn't say the things

Reporter: bu..(interrupted)

Carson: When I said the things I meant something else

^ Basically

---

What do you think about the fact Ben Carson has lied about his "violent" past and lied about being offered a west point scholarship among other things in order to sell more books?

That's also in the news today

High school people around Carson basically said he was a Steve Urkel. Total nerd who wouldn't even consider jay walking.

Also the person he supposedly stabbed changes every day. Close relative, friend. The name also changes every day too.

And how likely is it to stab someone with a camping knife, miss and hit the belt buckle and break the blade - must have been God's intervention for such an unlikely scenario.

Guy's a total nut job and a liar now - Herman Cain 2.0, below is the excerpt from his book regarding west point.

“I felt so proud, my chest bursting with ribbons and braids of every kind. To make it more wonderful, we had important visitors that day. Two soldiers who had won the Congressional Medal of Honor in Viet Nam were present,” he wrote. “More exciting to me, General William Westmoreland (very prominent in the Viet Nam war) attended with an impressive entourage. Afterward, Sgt. Hunt” – his high school ROTC director – “introduced me to General Westmoreland, and I had dinner with him and the Congressional Medal winners. Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point.”

There is no way to confirm his violent past. As any serial killer story should tell you you probably don't "know" most of the people you think you know.

It's "highly likely" that the narrative he uses to sell himself and how he was on the bathroom floor for 3 hours reading proverbs - is false.
You can't get scholarships to west point. West point is free to attend. You can get offered a spot at west point.
He got neither and didn't pursue admission to west point, but it was a pretty big embellishment in his book.
---
Why lie when you're already an accomplished neurosurgeon? Same reason a Clinton or anyone would I guess, make you look better.

Cal will come in here and dish out some knee jerk alerts soon and post articles from godfatherconservative.org I'm sure ^_^

So he lied about that whole dinner with the general and scholarship offer? Oh boy he's done. Wow, ole Herman Cain might not have been this big of a bullshitter. I mean to put that shit in a book, Carson has to be almost sociopathic narcissistic.

The spot light is doing Carson no favors, that's for sure.

Anybody see Carson's new rap ad? (ಠ_ಠ)

http://www.dailywire.com/news/960/no-ben-carson-didnt-lie-about-west-point-its-ben-shapiro

Carson (then) a senior in HS with a bright future in close communication with Gen Westmoreland

and the outcry is the account in his 1992 book "Gifted Hands"

At the end of my twelfth grade I marched at the head of the Memorial Day parade. I felt so proud, my chest bursting with ribbons and braids of every kind. To make it more wonderful, We had important visitors that day. Two soldiers who had won the Congressional Medal of Honor in Viet Nam were present. More exciting to me, General William Westmoreland (very prominent in the Viet Nam war) attended with an impressive entourage. Afterward, Sgt. Hunt introduced me to General Westmoreland, and I had dinner with him and the Congressional Medal winners. Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point. I didn’t refuse the scholarship outright, but I let them know that a military career wasn’t where I saw myself going.

Why? Lies haven't sunk any democratic candidates. Why should it sink carson?

Hillary lies no one talks about:

1. She said that Chelsea clinton was jogging around the world Trade Center on 9/11

She wasn't.

2.She Said she arrived in Bosnia and came under sniper fire.

She Didn't

3. Claims she was named after sir Edmund hillary

He didn't climb mt. Everest til she was 6. Before that he did nothing of note

So what's the big deal about Carson?

No, Ben Carson Didn't Lie About West Point.

Stopped reading there, because he did. Poor Ben being bullied by the media.

Maybe if he didn't want to be called a liar by the media, he shouldn't have said "I was offered a full scholarship at West Point by Westmoreland" and written it in his book.

FYI Westmoreland wasn't in Detroit around memorial day 1969 (http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000150-ddb2-d03c-a55a-dff72c1f0000)

--

Carson's a lying moron and the best defense his supporters have is "Hillary is a liar too!"

Why? Lies haven't sunk any democratic candidates. Why should it sink carson?

Hillary lies no one talks about:

1. She said that Chelsea clinton was jogging around the world Trade Center on 9/11

She wasn't.

2.She Said she arrived in Bosnia and came under sniper fire.

She Didn't

3. Claims she was named after sir Edmund hillary

He didn't climb mt. Everest til she was 6. Before that he did nothing of note

So what's the big deal about Carson?

YOu have a point, for some reason HIllary gets to blow it out her ass. But other dems do it they get called on it even by the liberal media.

It's all crap. How would other kids in school know what he was feeling and doing

one time?

That is all it takes for dishonest, sold out lefties to call him a liar?

He wasn't a liar, you libs are just jumping onto the leftwing media trampoline.

Stop being dicks for a while, since that is Cleve's favorite new word right now.

Feeling like a fool, Cleve? (you have had plenty of reason and opportunities....)

It's all crap. How would other kids in school know what he was feeling and doing

one time?

Stop being dicks for a while, since that is Cleve's favorite new word right now.

Feeling like a fool, Cleve? (you have had plenty of reason and opportunities....)

Cal, it was Fox News who ran the story as well.

one time?

WHAT! THEY DISAGREE!?!?!?

THEY'RE LIBERALS! ALL OF THEM!

THEY'RE COMING TO ATTACK CARSON!

I'M NEXT!

AHHH, A LIBERAL IS AT MY DOOR!

AHHHHHHH

None of these libs will admit it, though.

They don't care, as long as they get free stuff.

Nitpick at any conservative, and be intentionally, completely blind

to all liberals.

It's like a cult.

and, Logic, Fox News reported what the corrupt idiots lied about.

Ben Carson's presidential campaign pushed back Friday at a ... false, calling the charge "irresponsible... an outright lie." Republican strategists who spoke with FoxNews.com ...
More news for fox news carson lied

2 No, Ben Carson Didn't Lie About West Point. It's Another ...
nation.foxnews.com/.../no-ben-carson-didnt-lie-about-west-p...
Fox Nation
6 hours ago - That's the theme of this morning's overwrought news coverage on Dr. BenCarson's supposed “lie” regarding a “scholarship” to West Point.

He was recruited to apply, and said he'd have no trouble at all at getting in.

And anyone who goes there, gets a scholarship. No, liberal fools, it isn't like

a college.

And, Carson said he went after a relative - who really doesn't want to be

in the limelight on the whole matter....

and Carson respects his wishes.

How you go apecrap and have "fun" making that into lies to falsely discredit Carson...

is how this country is more and more divided, and the left is more and more vicious.

Stopped reading there, because he did. Poor Ben being bullied by the media.

Maybe if he didn't want to be called a liar by the media, he shouldn't have said "I was offered a full scholarship at West Point by Westmoreland" and written it in his book.

FYI Westmoreland wasn't in Detroit around memorial day 1969 (http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000150-ddb2-d03c-a55a-dff72c1f0000)

--

Carson's a lying moron and the best defense his supporters have is "Hillary is a liar too!"

I'm merely pointing out that all of the candidates have lied, like lots of people do, about things that aren't particularly important to make themselves look good or sympathetic. Why, I just bet my sainted hat even you have lied and embellished silly things you didn't expect to be called out on. Because I know that human beings have a strong tendency to do that I don't really care. I nod and go "Sure you did, buddy, sure you did". But one of these individuals is going to be the next president of the United states and you've got to go with the best of them.

I'm still looking for the MSNBC story here... So far have found only Fox and the original CNN reporting in this thread.

Google turns up something about Ben and pyramids on Morning Joe? What's that about?

He didn't even apply nor did he meet with the general Westmorland's around memorial day.

I'm not a liberal left wing, I'm just able to see that Carson and his proposals are Retarded - he also happens to be a liar which was supposedly his 1 good quality (being honest)

Also like how he says he tried to stab Bob, or maybe it was Jeff or Larry - his close friend, no wait it was his family member. Yea he still talks to him just the other day, but oh you can't talk to him NaNaNaa. Also hit his belt buckle and broke the blade via divine intervention.

I'm not a leftist or liberal, I just don't want to see this nutjob in the white house.

Stuart

Really? This is the best the you leftist vermin got? A petty error in semantics and now Carsons a liar.

First off "scholarship" seems to be getting some flack.

Its clear Carson was speaking about this event and it seems sometime during or later he was offered this "scholarship". Carson may have received a verbal offer by officials in attendance an appointment to West Point while being told that his education would be free, thus Carson mistakes "appointment" for "scholarship".

You are not offered a scholarship to West Point, you are offered an appointment if you meet the criteria and receive a congressional nomination.

At the end of my twelfth grade I marched at the head of the Memorial Day parade. I felt so proud, my chest bursting with ribbons and braids of every kind. To make it more wonderful, We had important visitors that day. Two soldiers who had won the Congressional Medal of Honor in Viet Nam were present. More exciting to me, General William Westmoreland (very prominent in the Viet Nam war) attended with an impressive entourage. Afterward, Sgt. Hunt introduced me to General Westmoreland, and I had dinner with him and the Congressional Medal winners. Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point. I didn’t refuse the scholarship outright, but I let them know that a military career wasn’t where I saw myself going.

He never said he applied to West Point, just was extended an offer which could have come from anyone who saw good qualities in him.

Having gone through the enrollment process with my daughter there's another thing you libfucks don't understand. I learned that West Point strives to meet a quota of minority cadets, primarily blacks, especially black women who are the least represented.
Qualified blacks are hard to come by, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some officers or officials "offered" Carson a "scholarship".

Sad that not a single one of you liberal assholes on this board can bring yourself to admit to the pettiness here.

Archived