THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

didn't say "playing for yet another high draft pick" at all.

go back and look. I was talking about looking at the silver lining of the

stupid frustrating storm cloud.

dammit. :mad:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy that ran the ball back stepped out of bounds

Set the alarm to get up for the second half, but caught the game late second quarter. Now gotta go to work totally deflated and frustrated. Our defense I thought would be ironed out by this time of the season, but clearly it won't be now. I've never seen a team lose like this at the death. Is it only the Browns that manage it?! We should have won that game despite our defense yet somehow contrived to lose it! To the blasted Ravens!!!!

Worst thing was our idiotic fans cheering McCown's injury and wanting Johnny.

Some Browns fans have clearly lost their minds with all this losing. Sucks to no end.

I think he was, there's a picture in this article to show it:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/1/9825602/ravens-browns-ending-block-kick-six-refs-blown-call

Also, that guy was CLEARLY in the neutral zone but bad teams just get bad breaks. To not review that final play was lousy even if not overturned.

You may be right, but that 'line of scrimmage' line in the photo isn't official, it's put there by TV. I believe the article points that out. I don't even know if it would appear in what the refs would see in a review, probably not because it's not part of the field of play.

It's always a shame when a game gets down to one play, and a phantom 'missed call.' The truth is that in football, should they choose to do so, refs would have reasons to throw multiple flags on every single play.

I think he was, there's a picture in this article to show it:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/1/9825602/ravens-browns-ending-block-kick-six-refs-blown-call

Also, that guy was CLEARLY in the neutral zone but bad teams just get bad breaks. To not review that final play was lousy even if not overturned.

Sorry, nope he was in, easily in. As for the offsides, not even close. He got back for almost 1 full second before the snap. I DVRd the game and have watched the last play multiple times. They beat us fair and square.

I'll look for the offsides...

What I did see was a very callable block in the back of Coons taking the angle to Hill on the sideline.

Sorry, nope he was in, easily in. As for the offsides, not even close. He got back for almost 1 full second before the snap. I DVRd the game and have watched the last play multiple times. They beat us fair and square.

The issue isn't at all though whether he got back or not, cause he did. It was the fact that looking at a few angles he was lined up in the neutral zone at the snap. It appears to be the case but those angles can be deceptive.

I agree both in real time and in replay he got back before the snap.

1) I don't see where the guy steps out of bounds.

2) I did see the guy jump offsides and get back in time, was he lined up in the neutral zone....maybe?

3) I DID see a block in the back on Coondawg.

Those are our active drinker fans who think the drinking business for JM's off time is all a crock by teetotaler Browns staff.

Nah. I'm as close to a teetotaler as you can be without not drinking. I may go through a six pack a year maybe. Still I think what johnny did was no big deal. Whatever lies he told might be a different story but as the browns have been mum on that I can only judge him by what he did which wasn't a big deal to me.

Interesting on the offsides claim, and the out of bounds on the puntsix.

The visual evidence has been "pulled by request of the copywrite holder." :o But I have seen it...

The league argument that the LOS was the 33-1/2 is the most laughable part of it all. Were that the case Mack has pushed the ball 1/4 yard offside and should have been flagged.

Archived