THE BROWNS BOARD

Pettine: Russell Wilson not among top tier QB's

jrb12711

Pete Carroll does not get enough credit for building a winner with personnel & a system that fits his players game. #1 Defense.You win field position, you win games when your offense only needs 40 yards to red zone.#2 Wilson is head smart as they come as a passer but Carroll knows Wilson is his 2nd best RB every game regardless of Lynch because his teams system is they have to be able to block down field. I think Pet has got a good game plan going into this & just threw his convenience at his players to execute.. Good on Pet. Dansby & Orchard should be the spy's on Wilson & their tackling angles will be key.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pettine didn't talk trash, he just said that Wilson wasn't in the top 3-4 QB's in the league....which is an accurate statement.

Exactly.....and it was in response to specifically being asked if he was as good as Brady, Roethlesburg and Company....not as if he just came out with for no reason....

Its not as if he called him a midget....

wilson was on no one's radar as an elite coming out of college so everyone of the prognosticators who said they knew should show some proof.

wilson is good climbing up to great. put a top 5 defense up against that offense and he would not be scrambling to the sidelines for 8 yards per, he'd be getting walloped. that's what has not happened yet and maybe someone can do that this weekend.

fuck wilson and carroll. and and lynch and sherman and all the other beotches on that team. remember the BROWNS are playing THEM this weekend. at least our HC knows that, some of you might have already given up.

show your true colors cleveland fans............lol.

Pet has a habit of being a little too honest in his pressers.

Especially when he said he and Farmer had a great working relationship or when he said he gave Johnny permission to go to Las Vegas (after saying he was going above and beyond the expectations early on in 2014). There's been a lot of things he's said that got conveniently forgotten over time by some.

He's got some big time fans in here for some reason considering we only have 3 wins in 13 games. At the onset of last week's game Quinn announced our running game ranked 32nd (even if PFF says it's very productive). Our defense ranks 32 regardless of how thick the excuse list (we're suddenly the only NFL team with injuries). We ranked last in points allowed and many other defensive categories. If anyone adores our Special Teams play throughout the year - we will have also found an imagination great than fictional writer Stephen King. A 32nd ranked SF offense QBed be the Blaine Gabbert counting on a RB not good enough for our 32nd ranked running game S.Draughns is just what the doctor ordered for at least 1 week. A nice calm before the storm of opponents in a playoff hunt; but we're still doing bad enough to compete for the first pick overall in 2016 right?

While I don't like changing head coaches every other year - what reasons for optimism do I have for Pettine? What facet of the game improved? I wish 100% of all this was Farmer's fault and we had the next version of Vince Lombardi ready to break out of 2 handcuffs once Farmer was given his walking papers. That's a lot of wishing for 1 quick solution. If you can't run the ball or stop the run - you become exactly what your record says you are despite what PFF's patriots want to argue otherwise. All that said, I'm told the best reason Pettine has earned tenure is because guys like Chris Palmer, Pat Shurmur and Chud sucked so no use trying. What a way to give Ghoolie company watching the Hallmark Channel on Sundays.

Exactly.....and it was in response to specifically being asked if he was as good as Brady, Roethlesburg and Company....not as if he just came out with for no reason....

Its not as if he called him a midget....

Come on now, this was REALLY stupid to say even if it wasn't some overt insult. A big part of being a head coach is understanding how to talk to the media and use so called "coach speak". This makes us look as an organization even more of a joke than we already are. ESPN shows even led off with the comment for goodness sake and mocking Pettine and the Browns.

The most funny part to me is when Wilson was asked about it he APPROPRIATELY deflected. It's really not hard to do and something Pettine with almost 2 years under his belt has to understand.

In the context of the article.....IE "What Pettine actually said"......is that Wilson isnt top 3-4 with Brady, Rodgers, Roethlesburg & Brees .....but certainly is in the next level....

So, in context, he wasnt swiping at Wilson....just speaking the truth....he's good, even very good...but not Brady ...

As true as that may be, what would be your reaction if you were Wilson and heard that?

I'd be looking forward to Pettine watching me perform like a top tier QB against his browns.

Come on now, this was REALLY stupid to say even if it wasn't some overt insult. A big part of being a head coach is understanding how to talk to the media and use so called "coach speak". This makes us look as an organization even more of a joke than we already are. ESPN shows even led off with the comment for goodness sake and mocking Pettine and the Browns.

The most funny part to me is when Wilson was asked about it he APPROPRIATELY deflected. It's really not hard to do and something Pettine with almost 2 years under his belt has to understand.

Pettine is incapable of being dishonest.

;)

WSS

I don't want to be "that guy", but I was SCREAMING to draft Russell Wilson years ago. No, I don't have any documented proof, but I watched Wilson give my Seminoles fits every damn year, and then I watched him dominate at Wisconsin. He's smart, strong-armed, super mobile, and looks to make plays down the field with his arm when he runs. He's mature, squeaky clean, and will have many more years of success in the NFL.

Of course, any QB that comes into the league playing with a dominate defense and a superb running game has a much better chance of success than a QB that goes to a terrible team. QB's that get picked super early have it so tough. Fans see them as a type of "savior", and when they don't reverse the fortunes of a bad team overnight, people start calling them a bust.

Especially when he said he and Farmer had a great working relationship or when he said he gave Johnny permission to go to Las Vegas (after saying he was going above and beyond the expectations early on in 2014). There's been a lot of things he's said that got conveniently forgotten over time by some.

I knew that hook was baited well... time to rebait it...

Like I said, Pet's just too damn honest...

Kind of like last game he said that SF had been given the blueprint on how to beat our defense. How'd that work out for 'em?

That was an Onion article......(satire)......surprised, I mean REALLY surprised, how many think it was real.....

The internet is a dangerous place for those who dont fact check.....;)

He's got some big time fans in here for some reason considering we only have 3 wins in 13 games. At the onset of last week's game Quinn announced our running game ranked 32nd (even if PFF says it's very productive). Our defense ranks 32 regardless of how thick the excuse list (we're suddenly the only NFL team with injuries). We ranked last in points allowed and many other defensive categories. If anyone adores our Special Teams play throughout the year - we will have also found an imagination great than fictional writer Stephen King. A 32nd ranked SF offense QBed be the Blaine Gabbert counting on a RB not good enough for our 32nd ranked running game S.Draughns is just what the doctor ordered for at least 1 week. A nice calm before the storm of opponents in a playoff hunt; but we're still doing bad enough to compete for the first pick overall in 2016 right?

While I don't like changing head coaches every other year - what reasons for optimism do I have for Pettine? What facet of the game improved? I wish 100% of all this was Farmer's fault and we had the next version of Vince Lombardi ready to break out of 2 handcuffs once Farmer was given his walking papers. That's a lot of wishing for 1 quick solution. If you can't run the ball or stop the run - you become exactly what your record says you are despite what PFF's patriots want to argue otherwise. All that said, I'm told the best reason Pettine has earned tenure is because guys like Chris Palmer, Pat Shurmur and Chud sucked so no use trying. What a way to give Ghoolie company watching the Hallmark Channel on Sundays.

To Me.. Pettine is a nice guy.. I like the man.. But I never once got the sense that this guy was "Must have" as a coach...

To Me.. Pettine is a nice guy.. I like the man.. But I never once got the sense that this guy was "Must have" as a coach...

I don't think this team is in position to get a must have coach. Look at the track record of firings. Who wants to come in to a dumpster fire only to have 1-2 years to turn it around or be fired?

Gonna have to hope for a diamond in the rough.

I knew that hook was baited well... time to rebait it...

Like I said, Pet's just too damn honest...

And? We're right back to 1999 and 2000 where the hope for the win column has us counting up to 2 or 3. Some of us just aren't smart enough to celebrate such progress 15-16 years later even if we have an impressive 3 wins in our last 18 games. Got me there. ;)

And now back to our regularly scheduled Pettine for Tenure debate team tryouts to defeat the following evils and injustices:

- Media conspiracies

- Jimmy wants his Head Coach to fail almost as much as Farmer does.

- Joe Haden was playing lights out football in 2015 and now we just can't stop the run or pass without him (my favorite)

- Screw the record, stats & rankings because PFF criteria says this is gorgeous football. What would a guy like Bill Parcells know about winning?

- Manziel assassinated Pettine's ability to win

- Allegedly poor Mike and his hand selected coaching staff didn't have any input/say on the research and film collected by the scouting dept for the draft. Farmer just flew solo and was the ONLY guy on this franchise that decided to go corner in round 1 of 2014. Suddenly, there's a whole bunch of hindsight 20/20 that says only 1 NFL franchise deemed Gilbert as an elite corner in that draft. Was Farmer employed by the Jets when the success of their defense was predicated off the dominance of Revis and Cromartie at the backend? Was hoping Gilbert and Haden could morph into that such an evil thing? My guess is Pett was given quite a bit of say in that as well as plenty of corners to review on film if it was that high of a priority. Certain flies on the wall like to decide who gets credit for good teamwork decisions and who gets credit for a lack thereof.

- What happened to all our advice about how well Shanny's offense is doing without Farmer this time around? Did Cinderella have an earlier midnight this year in Atlanta? Last time I saw Matty Ice he looked like an ice sculpture in the pocket now that enough teams had film of how you park Shanny.

- Is it possible a guy better suited in frame for leverage vrs taller and lighter athletes is playing out of position at OG normally facing shorter but much heavier guys (than most edge rushers)? I thing I read about a former DE turned OT turned C prior joining Pettine's Offensive Line - is he had good feet, agility and lateral movement while his pad height was inconsistent. This ain't the ACC so we count on the coaching staff to put players where they can help us most and Bademosi at Corner or Erving at Guard seem like some really bad ideas that some just want to give Farmer & Jimmy all the credit for. Anyone ever think if Pettine (when he bragged about his terrific working relationship with Farmer) wanted - he would have had any trouble convincing Farmer to keep a great open field tackler with ideal speed in Skrine especially considering how frequently K'Wuan Williams couldn't finish games in 2014? It might have even saved Farmer from being Farmer in terms of what we had left for a dud like Dwayne Bowe. Let me guess, Farmer had a gun to temple resisting such continuity in our secondary. We gotta make sure we capture the right bad guy.

Seattle can only be terrified they don't have Tom Brady this week up against NFL body by Pettine.

Hook, line, sinker... and borderline incoherent...

• Who is talking "media conspiracy"?
  • Why would Haslam have to root for failure when he defines "success"?
  • Who blamed run D on Haden?
  • Who is GM and Head of Scouting with final say on roster transactions?
  • What is the difference between guessing and the proverbial fly on the wall?
  • What does Shanny in ATL have to do with us?
  • Why shouldn't an OL drafted in Rnd 1 to play Center be given the chance to play OG when the opening occurs there?

And? We're right back to 1999 and 2000 where the hope for the win column has us counting up to 2 or 3. Some of us just aren't smart enough to celebrate such progress 15-16 years later even if we have an impressive 3 wins in our last 18 games. Got me there. ;)

And now back to our regularly scheduled Pettine for Tenure debate team tryouts to defeat the following evils and injustices:

- Media conspiracies

- Jimmy wants his Head Coach to fail almost as much as Farmer does.

- Joe Haden was playing lights out football in 2015 and now we just can't stop the run or pass without him (my favorite)

- Screw the record, stats & rankings because PFF criteria says this is gorgeous football. What would a guy like Bill Parcells know about winning?

- Manziel assassinated Pettine's ability to win

- Allegedly poor Mike and his hand selected coaching staff didn't have any input/say on the research and film collected by the scouting dept for the draft. Farmer just flew solo and was the ONLY guy on this franchise that decided to go corner in round 1 of 2014. Suddenly, there's a whole bunch of hindsight 20/20 that says only 1 NFL franchise deemed Gilbert as an elite corner in that draft. Was Farmer employed by the Jets when the success of their defense was predicated off the dominance of Revis and Cromartie at the backend? Was hoping Gilbert and Haden could morph into that such an evil thing? My guess is Pett was given quite a bit of say in that as well as plenty of corners to review on film if it was that high of a priority. Certain flies on the wall like to decide who gets credit for good teamwork decisions and who gets credit for a lack thereof.

- What happened to all our advice about how well Shanny's offense is doing without Farmer this time around? Did Cinderella have an earlier midnight this year in Atlanta? Last time I saw Matty Ice he looked like an ice sculpture in the pocket now that enough teams had film of how you park Shanny.

- Is it possible a guy better suited in frame for leverage vrs taller and lighter athletes is playing out of position at OG normally facing shorter but much heavier guys (than most edge rushers)? I thing I read about a former DE turned OT turned C prior joining Pettine's Offensive Line - is he had good feet, agility and lateral movement while his pad height was inconsistent. This ain't the ACC so we count on the coaching staff to put players where they can help us most and Bademosi at Corner or Erving at Guard seem like some really bad ideas that some just want to give Farmer & Jimmy all the credit for. Anyone ever think if Pettine (when he bragged about his terrific working relationship with Farmer) wanted - he would have had any trouble convincing Farmer to keep a great open field tackler with ideal speed in Skrine especially considering how frequently K'Wuan Williams couldn't finish games in 2014? It might have even saved Farmer from being Farmer in terms of what we had left for a dud like Dwayne Bowe. Let me guess, Farmer had a gun to temple resisting such continuity in our secondary. We gotta make sure we capture the right bad guy.

Seattle can only be terrified they don't have Tom Brady this week up against NFL body by Pettine.

Outstanding analysis as always Flugs.

Hook, line, sinker... and borderline incoherent...

• What does Shanny in ATL have to do with us?
  • Why shouldn't an OL drafted in Rnd 1 to play Center be given the chance to play OG when the opening occurs there?

Pom poms for winning 3 of our last 18 games might be your definition of coherent. I'm just used to reading much better things from you than this. Usually a team reflecting good coaching isn't in the midst of a 7 game losing streak where 5 of the last 7 losses had us forfeiting over 30 points a game in the middle of the 2nd season of a coaching regime. I was hoping to see progress of defensive guys playing faster vrs the point of attack in season #2 of Pett's defense in lieu of watching paralysis by over-analysis. It's also fascinating to see Armonty Bryant covering a WR like Boldin all the while I'm thanking God the opponent's QB is only Blaine Gabbert. We've only shown good sic em, sock em and sack em when we went up against 2 teams we're still competing with for the first overall pick in 2016. Your model of coherence calls this Pettine taking us in the right direction? God bless ya!

And what does Shanny have to do with things today? Okay, I'll pretend he was never brought up when Atlanta got out to something like a 5-1 start and hints of what FO interference handcuffed Poor Mikey with. Cinderella had another early midnight and the QB play after midnight looks just as ugly this year for Shanny as it did last year. To be honest, I think we've gotten more out of our QB position than Atlanta has given the circumstances (one area I have zero to complain about from the coaching staff).

And just because a Tackle turned Center problem-solved a team in the ACC doesn't mean the same guy can join an NFL division that sent everybody but Cleveland to the post season - and easily change to OG. He was never really a natural Center but there's only so many opponents in the ACC that could expose that. At the NFL level, he's getting tossed like a salad and you're telling me our coaching staff is grooming him for his ideal place up against guys born with better leverage and power? I think we're looking at a backup tackle rather than someone wired best for bending to take on shorter powerhouses that get up under him and remove his base/legs. Is an Okie Drill that overwhelming for our coaching staff? It can tell you a lot about a linemen in terms of: how well he bends, his pad height out of stance, whether he has a tendency to over extend from keeping his feet too close together (making it real easy for the defender to toss him off to 1 side), detecting bad habits like coming off the ball with the head down, not using a cadence to his advantage in terms of being first to contact. You can pretty much learn who is going to need a sling shot and who is ready to take care of themselves in a world emphasizing Darwin's laws and physics. Maybe in the process, this drill can help our defensive guys like Danny Shelton remember how important pad height can be to winning trench warfare. I'd like to think film is a nice educational tool as well; but I have yet to see evidence of a lot of learning taking place even from an Academic All American like Danny Shelton. I'm going to hold off on prematurely calling that a bad pick because his flaws look like they can be corrected.

This isn't about who writes the most adorable essay on behalf of popular opinion inventoried - it's about understanding that winning only 3 of our last 18 games doesn't represent progress to the extent it does hold a Head Coach in his second season more accountable than it's just all just Ray Farmer's fault. You give Mike so much credit for his honesty while someone else is giving him credit for taking all the blame - and yet how often does he clarify the design of this defense we're gagging on is Rex Ryan's with Pettine Jr's wrinkles and Pettine Sr's gray hairs while his soph DC gets all the credit for 100% of its shortcomings. He's also not taking any credit for the distraction caused by his choice of Andy Moeller as our oline coach per the history in tact and the inevitable outcome. At least one of our alcoholism stories was kept church-mouse quiet in-house while the other continues to be Mike's biggest distraction to winning allegedly. What part of me is supposed to trust anything he says when he's clarifying in a presser he has a terrific working relationship with Ray Farmer; and "I didn't see any problem with me granting Johnny permission to go to Las Vegas after he's exceeded our expectations on and off the field thus far." It's like he's giving a pyromaniac a box of matches 1 day and as soon as it all goes up in smoke - do you all see what Poor Mike has to work with here? His actions don't support his lip service.

Outstanding analysis as always Flugs.

Thanks DieHard! I'm all for firing Farmer but I'm not buying this Pettine doesn't deserve to be held accountable stuff for the trend of 3-15 football were parked at.

If Jim Shofner is still around, he's gotta be thinking where was all this love and adoration for my team that couldn't run the ball and stop the run or pass?

Pom poms for winning 3 of our last 18 games might be your definition of coherent. I'm just used to reading much better things from you than this. Usually a team reflecting good coaching isn't in the midst of a 7 game losing streak where 5 of the last 7 losses had us forfeiting over 30 points a game in the middle of the 2nd season of a coaching regime. I was hoping to see progress of defensive guys playing faster vrs the point of attack in season #2 of Pett's defense in lieu of watching paralysis by over-analysis. It's also fascinating to see Armonty Bryant covering a WR like Boldin all the while I'm thanking God the opponent's QB is only Blaine Gabbert. We've only shown good sic em, sock em and sack em when we went up against 2 teams we're still competing with for the first overall pick in 2016. Your model of coherence calls this Pettine taking us in the right direction? God bless ya!

And what does Shanny have to do with things today? Okay, I'll pretend he was never brought up when Atlanta got out to something like a 5-1 start and hints of what FO interference handcuffed Poor Mikey with. Cinderella had another early midnight and the QB play after midnight looks just as ugly this year for Shanny as it did last year. To be honest, I think we've gotten more out of our QB position than Atlanta has given the circumstances (one area I have zero to complain about from the coaching staff).

And just because a Tackle turned Center problem-solved a team in the ACC doesn't mean the same guy can join an NFL division that sent everybody but Cleveland to the post season - and easily change to OG. He was never really a natural Center but there's only so many opponents in the ACC that could expose that. At the NFL level, he's getting tossed like a salad and you're telling me our coaching staff is grooming him for his ideal place up against guys born with better leverage and power? I think we're looking at a backup tackle rather than someone wired best for bending to take on shorter powerhouses that get up under him and remove his base/legs. Is an Okie Drill that overwhelming for our coaching staff? It can tell you a lot about a linemen in terms of: how well he bends, his pad height out of stance, whether he has a tendency to over extend from keeping his feet too close together (making it real easy for the defender to toss him off to 1 side), detecting bad habits like coming off the ball with the head down, not using a cadence to his advantage in terms of being first to contact. You can pretty much learn who is going to need a sling shot and who is ready to take care of themselves in a world emphasizing Darwin's laws and physics. Maybe in the process, this drill can help our defensive guys like Danny Shelton remember how important pad height can be to winning trench warfare. I'd like to think film is a nice educational tool as well; but I have yet to see evidence of a lot of learning taking place even from an Academic All American like Danny Shelton. I'm going to hold off on prematurely calling that a bad pick because his flaws look like they can be corrected.

This isn't about who writes the most adorable essay on behalf of popular opinion inventoried - it's about understanding that winning only 3 of our last 18 games doesn't represent progress to the extent it does hold a Head Coach in his second season more accountable than it's just all just Ray Farmer's fault. You give Mike so much credit for his honesty while someone else is giving him credit for taking all the blame - and yet how often does he clarify the design of this defense we're gagging on is Rex Ryan's with Pettine Jr's wrinkles and Pettine Sr's gray hairs while his soph DC gets all the credit for 100% of its shortcomings. He's also not taking any credit for the distraction caused by his choice of Andy Moeller as our oline coach per the history in tact and the inevitable outcome. At least one of our alcoholism stories was kept church-mouse quiet in-house while the other continues to be Mike's biggest distraction to winning allegedly. What part of me is supposed to trust anything he says when he's clarifying in a presser he has a terrific working relationship with Ray Farmer; and "I didn't see any problem with me granting Johnny permission to go to Las Vegas after he's exceeded our expectations on and off the field thus far." It's like he's giving a pyromaniac a box of matches 1 day and as soon as it all goes up in smoke - do you all see what Poor Mike has to work with here? His actions don't support his lip service.

x1000000.

X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

To be honest, I think we've gotten more out of our QB position than Atlanta has given the circumstances (one area I have zero to complain about from the coaching staff).

He was never really a natural Center but there's only so many opponents in the ACC that could expose that. At the NFL level, he's getting tossed like a salad and you're telling me our coaching staff is grooming him for his ideal place up against guys born with better leverage and power? I think we're looking at a backup tackle rather than someone wired best for bending to take on shorter powerhouses that get up under him and remove his base/legs.

This isn't about who writes the most adorable essay on behalf of popular opinion inventoried - it's about understanding that winning only 3 of our last 18 games doesn't represent progress to the extent it does hold a Head Coach in his second season more accountable than it's just all just Ray Farmer's fault. You give Mike so much credit for his honesty while someone else is giving him credit for taking all the blame - and yet how often does he clarify the design of this defense we're gagging on is Rex Ryan's with Pettine Jr's wrinkles and Pettine Sr's gray hairs while his soph DC gets all the credit for 100% of its shortcomings. He's also not taking any credit for the distraction caused by his choice of Andy Moeller as our oline coach per the history in tact and the inevitable outcome. At least one of our alcoholism stories was kept church-mouse quiet in-house while the other continues to be Mike's biggest distraction to winning allegedly.

What part of me is supposed to trust anything he says when he's clarifying in a presser he has a terrific working relationship with Ray Farmer; and "I didn't see any problem with me granting Johnny permission to go to Las Vegas after he's exceeded our expectations on and off the field thus far."

Sorry if I fell short, I'm limiting my time here. My question list was a genuine response and they weren't essay questions. Treated as such you might have addressed them all, but I'll work with what I got. Not that it'll be easy when my basic disagreement is with your conviction that Pet has lied, but somehow I get saddled with his coaching record... be that as it may.

You really need to get your quotes right...

Manziel, who took primarily second-team reps Wednesday behind Brian Hoyer instead of third-team behind Hoyer and Tyler Thigpen like he did last week, can take comfort in the fact that coach Mike Pettine doesn't understand all the fuss either.

"Personally, I think it's overblown,'' said Pettine. "More is made of it than it should be. If maybe he had gone somewhere else (it would have drawn less attention) but it's a difficult situation. I think wherever he goes, there's going to be issues.''

Manziel, who looked more comfortable going through his progressions and in one team drill hit Josh Gordon with a 30-yard strike on a corner route, informed Pettine of his weekend plans ahead of time and received the blessing of his coach.

"My advice to him was have fun,'' said Pettine. "He's a young guy. He's done everything that we've asked. The playbook has not been an issue for him. It's something that I know a big deal was made of it [publically], but internally, we have an expectation for all of our players outside of the building to act a certain way, and it's really a non-issue.

"Just like anybody else, he's a man, and we're going to treat our guys like that until they prove that they need to be treated otherwise."

Pettine isn't concerned that Manziel spraying champagne around a club will cast him or the Browns in a bad light.

"We have a saying in the NFL: as long as it doesn't affect your job....I'm not going to micromanage our players outside of the building,'' Pettine said. "What gets put out there, we don't have control over. He didn't do anything illegal. To me, it's a non-issue."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/05/browns_johnny_manziel_on_vegas.html

And timing is everything. You do realize that your prize quote is from May, 2014??? That it is pre-rehab??? That any knowledge of JM alcoholism would have had to come from scouting?

I see no parallel with Moeller, who had a DUI in 2011 and then nothing until the 2015 flare up which was dealt with openly and quickly.

On Erving... We agree he suffers from a lack of fundamentals, was an average OT prospect and is not physically suited to play inside (where he was clearly drafted to play). So I simply do not see how you find a path to hanging any part of him around Pet's neck.

I've put blame for the D's performance on Pet.

I've questioned an apparent lack of adapting his scheme.

But rather than resort to voluminous waving of unrelated, anecdotal tidbits that somehow are believed to demonstrate lying, I followed a path to root cause blazed by Mud.

I see no parallel with Moeller, who had a DUI in 2011 and then nothing until the 2015 flare up which was dealt with openly and quickly.

So Moeller just got canned for no reason at all.

Pettine continues to walk on water in your unparalleled adoration for the 3-15 football trend. He in no way shape or form deserves to be held accountable for anything bad at all. Got it!

You guys have got to love having DieHard's support... whatever it is.

So Moeller just got canned for no reason at all.

Pettine continues to walk on water in your unparalleled adoration for the 3-15 football trend. He in no way shape or form deserves to be held accountable for anything bad at all. Got it!

Where did I say Moeller was canned for no reason at all? Moeller as accused of assaulting a female visitor to his home. As a result he and the Browns, undoubtedly led by Pet, agreed to part ways. Where is the parallel to JM in 2014?

Ah... "the trend"...

The leaps you make from discrete, anecdotal incidents to the macro trend put Evil Knievel to shame. I can't decide whether it or your ability to ignore material rebuttals to your "points" is your greater asset.

Please try to keep focus...

:) I didn't have time to read all the short stories in entirety.

We'll find out today if the team has made any real progress. A good old fashioned Ghoolie branded dupa kicking will cement someone getting shown the door on Black Monday.

Archived