THE BROWNS BOARD

Chip Kelly fired

LondonBrown

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way! This guy signed Demarco Murray and didn't play him! Did anyone watch their last two games? I can't believe he'd rather lose than play Murray! I hope we don't acquire this guy. Maybe he goes back to college, hopefully! He's an NFL bust!

No way! This guy signed Demarco Murray and didn't play him! Did anyone watch their last two games? I can't believe he'd rather lose than play Murray! I hope we don't acquire this guy. Maybe he goes back to college, hopefully! He's an NFL bust!

They just said Pat Shurmer will be interim coach for Sunday.

Man, I'd hate to have a coach that didn't play FA players instead playing his guys and lost on the field consistently..

sorry, had to take it.

He played Murray. Murray just isn't a good fit for his style. Which is why it was a strange pick up. Check the stats, the other backs averaged much higher than Murray did in ypc.

a no-brainer.

all the 'gotta have chip kelly' mofos pleez step up to the plate.

talk about setting a franchise back a decade because of your ego.........geez.

And yet he has more wins than the last three Browns coaches combined...

I guess in Cleveland, "setting your franchise back" means "winning games".

He may choose to go back to the college ranks. If he opts for the NFL, I would think that the Browns & Titans might show interest, but who knows?

I'll stick with my standard......"We'll see".

Mike

Archived