THE BROWNS BOARD

Chip Kelly fired

LondonBrown

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this happens, the Browns will have to prove to me that it works before I start watching them again on Sundays. I'm gonna have to read in the paper some W's. Cause no way i'm gonna continue the rain or shine fanboyism that I currently have with the Browns. Right now, they can go 0-16 and i'm still they're boy if they're building something. I'm just gonna stop watching football till I hear either we're winning or Chip Kelly is fired....so best bets are i'll only be away for a year. Cause no way that clown show goes even 2 years.

omg just the thought of this is irritating. It can't happen. No way. I know Jimmy wanted him 2 years ago but if he still wants him after his NFL audition I Philly..........fuck I have no hope for the brown with an owner that stupid.

Crazy. A friend of a distant cousin of an un-named source told me Jessica Alba wants to bang me.

Perfect match.

Except chip kelly is more the equivalent of Rosie Odonnel or Whoopie Goldberg

^ This.

In their days in LA.....the Rams had a bigger FRAK base than the Steelers and Cowboys. The "Hollywood" crowd were insufferable in their sucking up to them. It was as bad or worse than the Lakers.

And while I hate teams to move.....St. Louis did steal the Rams from LA, so for them anyway I wouldn't feel as bad about that team move as some others.

But the Raiders need to stay in Oakland and the Chargers need to stay in san diego in my opinion.

But, in St. Louis's defense, they were fucked over by a guy as bad as Modell: Bill Bidwill, when he moved the Cards to Arizona.

All because the league wouldn't do expansion properly....by giving a teams to cities that could have supported them.

And by not merging with the USFL when an idiot by the name of Donald Trump wanted to fight the NFL in court rather than do the right thing by competing with them on the field.

A man of extremely poor judgment.

Not fit to be an NFL owner? Possibly?

Not fit for some other jobs he may be after?

Bill Bidwill moved the team from St. Louis because he had to. Fans wouldn't come to the games and revenue was so important in the pre cap era. Bidwill had to pay to play at Bush stadium. They were not fucked over. They fucked themselves.

god not another word about chip Kelly lest this feckless FO gets some kind of wind that Browns fans would be pumped for this. I need to see about 10-20 more "no" meme's before i'm confident this is squelched. None of this energy made into the troposphere of the universe. Let no football god think for a nanosecond we want this.

Source that did not want name made known says Haslam has already contacted Kelly agent.Kelly and Manziel would be a perfect match.

The guy is an experimentalist...Thats dangerous..He was on the right track bigtime and then he pulled off blunder after blunder for no good fucking reason that i can figure out. Did he learn from his mistakes? Not sure.. However, you name me one coach that we had that was better than him since the 99 re entry season..That anser is fucking none....

Actually it doesn't seem like his record is bad enough to warrant the shit can.

I'm guessing he might just be an ass hole as well.

WSS

I think when the Bradford/Foles & Murray/Mccoy moves went down it was going to be make or break, seems like it was a break

What college job openings are out there? Or about to be out there? USC filled, Miami filled...in fact, almost every job filled:

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/159820146/college-football-coaching-carousel-rankings

I don't know if there is anywhere left for him to go to? Unless someone else gets canned at a high profile program.

A&M may come open this week. In which case probably one of Houston, North Carolina, or Mississippi State will be open.

Bill Bidwill moved the team from St. Louis because he had to. Fans wouldn't come to the games and revenue was so important in the pre cap era. Bidwill had to pay to play at Bush stadium. They were not fucked over. They fucked themselves.

I see you swallowed the bait, hook and sinker of the greed NFL owners lines.

A&M may come open this week. In which case probably one of Houston, North Carolina, or Mississippi State will be open.

Houston? The former Ohio St. OC Hermann just signed a long term deal with Houston, no? You think you are going to get him to come to A&M? NO. Hell....right now Houston may be the better team.....for this year and for the future.

The Big 12 needs to take Houston into their fold (plus one more)

With all of that said, I do like Flip's offense and I'm intrigued by him.

But Kelly has been more successful than any of our coaches in the new era, so it's hard to turn your cheek to that if he expresses interest.

Both are good points. I'm okay with firing Farmer and/or Pettine. But I want to keep Flip. Problem is the new coach will want his own guys.. As much as I was against him the last time around, Josh McDaniel and Johnny Manziel could work well too..

Chip strung along the Browns for quite awhile the last time he was available and went somewhere else in the end. I don't see Haslam forgetting that.

I wouldn't forget it.

He said he was staying in Oregon then signed with the eagles

Archived