THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey FlyinJ. You're shit out of luck on your San Diego 3rd rounder Shawn Oakman from Baylor. Just arrested for sexual assault.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/higher_education/waco-police-arrest-former-baylor-football-player-oakman-on-sexual/article_3b5429db-f4a9-540e-9533-44fb0bbfe046.html

Hey FlyinJ. You're shit out of luck on your San Diego 3rd rounder Shawn Oakman from Baylor. Just arrested for sexual assault.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/higher_education/waco-police-arrest-former-baylor-football-player-oakman-on-sexual/article_3b5429db-f4a9-540e-9533-44fb0bbfe046.html

haha, well since this news just came out, and this is a mock of draft day, I get to redo my pick and we start over from there.

Best available CBS Sports

162 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois

173 Romeo Okwara DE Notre Dame

177 Beau Sandland TE Montana State

187 Aziz Shittu DE Stanford

190 Dadi Lhomme Nicolas OLB Va. Tech

192 Daryl Worley CB West Virginia

196 Henry Krieger Coble TE Iowa

197 Geronimo Allison WR Illinois

198 Aaron Green RB TCU

201 Wendell Smallwood RB West Va.

202 Kevin Peterson CB Oklahoma St.

205 DJ Pettway DE Alabama

212 Kevin Frazier FS Central Michigan

177 Beau Sandland TE Montana State Sandland has been taken

198 Aaron Green RB TCU

212 Kevin Frazier FS Central Michigan......Add:

215 Nick Kwiatkowski ILB West Virg.

216 Dan Vitale FB Northwestern

217 Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss. (or...was he taken....or just talked about?)

177 Beau Sandland TE Montana State Sandland has been taken

198 Aaron Green RB TCU

212 Kevin Frazier FS Central Michigan......Add:

215 Nick Kwiatkowski ILB West Virg.

216 Dan Vitale FB Northwestern

217 Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss. (or...was he taken....or just talked about?)

Sandland is back in ...I took the wrong TE for the GM via PM .....the TE taken was not on the list Darion Griswold .....so Sandland is available and I corrected the error ...thanks Gip and Mike Thomas has gone .....So Griswold has gone and Sandland is still undrafted

I sent a pm to Vagitron last night. Been about 16 hours now.

OK Tex I will pick for Steelers.....next up are 2 teams without a GM .....Chicago and Miami ...... Gip wanna do Bears and Tex do Fins ?

The Pittsburgh Vermin select Nick Richter - OT - Richmond.

Projected late 6th....small school prospect with lots of interest

Sandland is back in ...I took the wrong TE for the GM via PM .....the TE taken was not on the list Darion Griswold .....so Sandland is available and I corrected the error ...thanks Gip and Mike Thomas has gone .....So Griswold has gone and Sandland is still undrafted

I must have missed that. We are talking about the other Mike Thomas....not the OSU Mike Thomas

OK Tex please make the pick for Steelers.....long snapper .....next up are 2 teams without a GM .....Chicago and Miami ...... Gip wanna do Bears and I will do Fins after Tex has done the vermin ?

OK, need to take a few minutes to see what's up with the Bears. Be back soon.

OK, need to take a few minutes to see what's up with the Bears. Be back soon.

Ignore me....Mike Thomas is available....head is frazzled....been 7 rounds you know :)

OK, after some research, I see that a couple of articles state that the Bears primary need is a Linebacker. But after 6 rounds and 8 picks the Bears have not selected a single LB as yet.

So, what I am giving you here is a perfect Chicago Bears Middlelinebacker name. He is among the top players still available and fits a need:

The Chicago Bears select: Nick Kwiatkowski ILB West Virginia.

Miami Dolphins select Victor Ochi - OLB -Stoney Brook

Damn........

And with the 4,397th pick in the now obsolete browns board mock draft, the eagles select

JUSTON BURRIS, CB, NC State

STRENGTHS

Good size and weight for a cornerback. Allowed just 34.1 percent completion rate with eight passes defensed. Played press and off man. Plays with smooth backpedal and good route recognition. Has the twitch to spring into action and attack at the catch point. Uses length as disruptive tactic from press. Fluid hips and shows ability to blanket underneath. Allowed just one touchdown in 44 targets. Competitor who doesn't back down from physical challenges. Steps downhill against the run and is willing to sacrifice his body to contain. Runs through blockers on his way to support the run and is a quality tackler with no broken tackles allowed all season.

WEAKNESSES

Relies on his length and height on deep throws over long speed. Has a high center of gravity. Struggled to maintain his base and was knocked off balance from press against Clemson. Can be too quick to declare to outside and give away separation back inside. Long, overlapping strides in mirror technique make functional change of direction a challenge. Penalized six times this season including four pass interference calls.

Ha! It's just that, at this point, we're throwing darts and hoping, but we're not even hoping because it's a mock. After the first 40-50 picks it all kinda descends in to looking at big boards and seeing who's highest ranked available.

Broncos believe the apple does not fall far from the tree. Son of Bruce Matthews and brother of NFL players Kevin and Jake, Broncos take a chance to develop a practice squad player in Center Mike Matthews Texas A&M.

Broncos believe the apple does not fall far from the tree. Son of Bruce Matthews and brother of NFL players Kevin and Jake, Broncos take a chance to develop a practice squad player in Center Mike Matthews Texas A&M.

Is that a pick? Or just a commentary?

Archived