THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

I think at this stage of the draft, BPA is about as subjective as anything else, all these players have major flaws that require coaching, otherwise they wouldn't be going this low.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taco left me Kansas City Chiefs pick by PM

Fahn Cooper - OT - Mississippi

Gipper is on the clock with Houston Texans ....PM sent

#BoiseSt OT/OG Rees Odhiambo has a workout with #Saints & visits #Vikings & #Bucs. #Seahawks, #Dolphins, #Steelers & #Bears OL coaches saw him and he impressed.

Too late Browns took him in the 5th :)

Top Players available per CBS Sports:

130. Daniel Lasco RB California

143. Tyler Ervin RB San Jose St.

146. Glenn Gronkowski FB Kansas St.

153. Kelvin Taylor RB Florida

154. Briean Boddy-Calhoun CB Minnesota

155. Tom Hackett P Utah

157. Ben Braunecker TE Harvard

158. Evan Brohm OC Missouri

159. James Bradberry CB Samford

160. Temmarick Hemingway TC South Carolina St.

161. Morgan Burns CB Kansas St.

162. Josh Ferguson RB Illinois

163, Thomas Duarte WR UCLA

165. Jacoby Brissett QB NC St.

166. Tavon Young CB Temple

167. Isaac Seumalo OG Oregon St.

Sorry, didn't notice that I had a comp pick in here.

DATs need to bolster their blocking....but there are more ways to do that than just by picking OL. Maybe there is something to say about genetics.

Houston Texans select: Glenn Gronkowski Fullback Kansas St.

A word to the wise if you are thinking of the punter. The reason I took the A&M punter over him was not just breaking the records of a 9 time pro bowler, but the fact that Hackett had a major advantage over other punters with 4,637 feet of elevation at stadium level for home games. I does make a huge difference over near sea level punting. His gunners also had time bought by his Australian running style before punting, something the NFL will shut down in a NY minute.

All that said he was very good at placing it inside the 10.

A word to the wise if you are thinking of the punter. The reason I took the A&M punter over him was not just breaking the records of a 9 time pro bowler, but the fact that Hackett had a major advantage over other punters with 4,637 feet of elevation at stadium level for home games. I does make a huge difference over near sea level punting. His gunners also had time bought by his Australian running style before punting, something the NFL will shut down in a NY minute.

All that said he was very good at placing it inside the 10.

Who in their right mind would steal my only need left with my last pick in draft coming up? Answer:: Mr. Me Aggie69 taking his own PUNTER!! in top of 5th Round in a fake Mock.. Wax on Wax off.. No way I'm taken some Aussie from Utah. Thanks AG!!

Who in their right mind would steal my only need left with my last pick in draft coming up? Answer:: Mr. Me Aggie69 taking his own PUNTER!! in top of 5th Round in a fake Mock.. Wax on Wax off.. No way I'm taken some Aussie from Utah. Thanks AG!!

Glad I saved you. :P

PS-call me back in 20 years when he gets his HOF jacket for breaking NFL records. :lol:

Since AG stole my last pick of the Carolina Panthers 2016 Draft. The Panthers have no punter in FA or Nortman. I follow 3 Rules, No Rugby style punter & Nobody that plays in a Dome & All Football should be played outdoors. That leads me to a Hillbilly from W. Virginia AKA BoomStache or from Duck Dynasty fame BoomBeard a 6'3 220 brawler.. Panthers Select--NICK O'TOOLE --P--West Virginia Panthers Draft Complete :P

The Seattle Seahawks select Evan Brohm, C - Missouri

PM sent to darren for Browns' picks

He just went to the Cards,,,,,,PMing ande to pick again

The Cleveland Browns select KEVIN BYARD - SAFETY - MIDDLE TENNESSEE

Hard hitting interception loving safety .....main weakness is speed but he can compensate with his awareness.

Then continuing the run on Kevin's

The Cleveland Browns select KEVIN HOGAN - QUARTERBACK - STANFORD

One could argue that no senior quarterback prospect has helped himself more this season than Hogan, who has forced NFL scouts to take second and third looks at him. Although his elongated delivery and inconsistent passing vision are concerns, he's built for the NFL game with the toughness, heart and intangibles that teams covet at the next level.

I have lots of faith in him and with Hue Jackson's ability to coach Quarterbacks I think he will be a sound addition

He impressed me on his visit ....he even paid my beer tab

http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Stanford-QB-Kevin-Hogan-visiting-Cleveland-

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/02/2016_nfl_draft_kevin_hogan_could_end_up_the_best_q.html

PM sent to Flying J to pick for next 2 teams his own chargers and 49rs as 49rs have no GM and picks have been shared......

First pick in the 6th round ...

The Cleveland Browns select Ben Braunecker - TE - Harvard

STRENGTHS Physical and mean as a blocker. Plays with good knee bend and hip explosion as in­line blocker. Blocks to and thru the whistle and completely overwhelmed many of his opponents. Accelerates into routes with good push and is able to sink and cut with sharpness. Effective route adjustment against contact downfield. Understands how to use leverage to create space in his routes. Carries himself with some attitude.

WEAKNESSES

Was physically overwhelming much smaller players on the perimeter. Might not have anywhere near same success as a blocker against bigger, stronger opposition. Gets a little lazy with routes at times.

More of a blocker in schemes than a catching tight end but I feel he is a good acquisition in the 6th round ......excited to see him develop

Archived