THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Sanders And Young People

Westside Steve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not keep up with the hip hop community. And i'm pretty ok with that. I had no idea who/what the kardashians were for the greater part of their time in the spotlight. I had no idea why they were famous, still don't actually. I'm becoming more and more hermit like in my grand old age of 38. I can barely tolerate people anymore on anything more than a superficial professional level. So yeah I hve no idea who a lot of people are anymore and I don't care. The less I know of this society/culture the better to be frank. The less I "hold" the less pull this place has on me when........well, anyway. Me=gnostic

I do not keep up with the hip hop community. And i'm pretty ok with that. I had no idea who/what the kardashians were for the greater part of their time in the spotlight. I had no idea why they were famous, still don't actually. I'm becoming more and more hermit like in my grand old age of 38. I can barely tolerate people anymore on anything more than a superficial professional level. So yeah I hve no idea who a lot of people are anymore and I don't care. The less I know of this society/culture the better to be frank. The less I "hold" the less pull this place has on me when........well, anyway. Me=gnostic

It was referenced in another thread on here...

Archived