THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Wentz- Starts here.

hoorta

Same thing others have bitched about? Lack of big time competition?

Relax tour I'm not campaigning for this guy. Just posting a link.

Were I any more relaxed, my friend, I'd be asleep...

Just pointing out that this anonymous, effusive praise from a competing organization is incomplete... and not in a small way.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like team wentz took one up the ass today.

I didn't watch any of the game, but from what I'm seeing on Twitter, three of his four incompletions were drops.

Don't know how he looked, but 6-10 with three dropped passes doesn't sound like taking one up the ass to me.

Then again, you'd have more experience in the matter of buttfucking, so I defer to your judgment.

I only saw the first half, but pretty damn good coverage on the receivers. NFL receivers would have had the one of those, but the other was just a great DB play even though they called it a drop. His hand got on it.

Facing very limited defenses the only thing that matters is whether the decisions made by Wentz or any of the QBs were the right ones.

I watched his first couple series and then had to go out. Have DVR'd the game for closer look tomorrow.

1st series was 3 and out... he completed one dink to Vannett. Also was run down on a scramble by DE DAY. Scramble was necessary due to sweet inside move by Spence. Day had an angle, but still was more impressed by his speed than anything Wentz did.

2nd series he ripped an out into a very tight window... it was dropped. Also a play earlier Wentz left pocket... a bit prematurely I thought, but he may have had nothing downfield.

All I saw live, but just saw a highlight where he ripped a 20-yd seam completion to Vannett later.

But again... no idea at this point whether or not the reads were correct.

How'd you hit 'em?

Then again, you'd have more experience in the matter of buttfucking, so I defer to your judgment.

correct. i like butt fucking blind fools.

how's that manziel starting qb bet looking for you right about now?

betcha sliced a couple today knowing you'd be sending your daddy a nice six of his choice, huh?

Bosa .....QB in this draft are overrated

we play a 3-4 what good would Bosa do us. Besides how did the Texans do with Watt and Clowney and no QB to speak of.

I watched his first couple series and then had to go out. Have DVR'd the game for closer look tomorrow.

1st series was 3 and out... he completed one dink to Vannett. Also was run down on a scramble by DE DAY. Scramble was necessary due to sweet inside move by Spence. Day had an angle, but still was more impressed by his speed than anything Wentz did.

2nd series he ripped an out into a very tight window... it was dropped. Also a play earlier Wentz left pocket... a bit prematurely I thought, but he may have had nothing downfield.

All I saw live, but just saw a highlight where he ripped a 20-yd seam completion to Vannett later.

But again... no idea at this point whether or not the reads were correct.

How'd you hit 'em?

Hm. Hopefully we can get some tape soon.

A tale of two halves for me today - 45, 37. Front nine it was like I had never held a club in my life. Back nine, it came together a little better.

correct. i like butt fucking blind fools.

how's that manziel starting qb bet looking for you right about now?

betcha sliced a couple today knowing you'd be sending your daddy a nice six of his choice, huh?

They'd have to be blind to wanna fuck you.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, but I'd rather lose this bet than go into the season with Manziel at the helm TBH.

I mean, Watt is the best player in the NFL and before their running game went to the hell the Texans were pretty decent.

Watt is the best player in the nfl? Watt is a monster but I wouldn't call him the best player in the nfl. They need a qb and as you mention a running back because I'm pretty sure they are cutting foster. They skated in this season in a rough division.

Watt is the best player in the nfl? Watt is a monster but I wouldn't call him the best player in the nfl. They need a qb and as you mention a running back because I'm pretty sure they are cutting foster. They skated in this season in a rough division.

And they won't have a chance at the Goff's of the NFL for the foreseeable future. Just saying.

And why isn't he the best player in the NFL?

Let me guess...

Because he isn't a QB?

Let me guess...

Because he isn't a QB?

Close Tia! But considering the source it's because he doesn't wear that limp wristed black and yellow. Vag would have gone on the rag ahead of schedule with another terrible 2's tantrum if people didn't consider James Harrison as a best player in the NFL candidate.

Let me guess...

Because he isn't a QB?

No, I just don't think he's the best player in the nfl. He's ridiculously good but I think there are a few other players that would make more of an impact if someone were starting a franchise tomorrow from scratch. He may not even be the best defensive lineman. Aaron Donald is making that case. Espn (who I don't care for) used pff rankings to put together a list a few days ago actually. Donald was one and Antonio brown was 2.

More talented version of Andrew Luck?

When tape finally rolls at the 1:25 mark the narrator loses all credibility by describing a first read, out route as "a backshoulder pass thrown with anticipation."

NoCal-- Luck has never played the likes of J'ville St :o.-- My only hope is if Wentz, went in past tense means been. Like Big Ben in future. If Wentz can drive the ball in the lake winds in our division, that's his advantage over Goff.

It was either Polian or Mayock that said during a Senior Bowl week broadcast that... and I am paraphrasing here:

"Based on the tape I thought Wentz had a big-time, Pro arm, but then I stood on the sideline and saw that he doesn't. It's a good arm, good enough for the NFL, but not as big as I thought based upon the tape. There are many QBs that succeed in the league with lesser arms. There are more important things than arm strength."

Archived