THE BROWNS BOARD

Why in god's name would you vote for Hillary?

By the way, insulting someone's appearance? Was that photo doctored in some way? Was there a caption?

WSS

Lets not play dumb. DH posts unflattering photos of Hillary all of the time, and has are comments towards her appearance.

I can only imagine he's aged very well.... But he wont show us for some reason

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't know if you are on Facebook or follow any social media but I would say 9 out of 10 photographs of Donald Trump are the least flattering pictures imaginable. I mean, if that bothers you, which I doubt.

WSS

I don't give a shit what an elected official looks like (assuming it doesn't impact their job)

Lets not play dumb. DH posts unflattering photos of Hillary all of the time, and has are comments towards her appearance.

I can only imagine he's aged very well.... But he wont show us for some reason

Seriously, who cares? I know what some of the guys on the board look like having that many of them. I think unflattering pictures of Hillary are fair game if unflattering pictures of Donald Trump or any other candidate are fair game.

It's as much bullshit to give Obama a pass because he's a Negro and doesn't know any better as it is to tell people hey quit picking on Hillary, she's a girl.

WSS

You're becoming more likable every day. And you both don't understand sarcasm very well do you?

It seems like I've really rattled your cage, you're following me around all over this forum now!

I could say the same about you. Anyway, I'm off for a few weeks. Flying to Japan for my wifes niece's wedding. Have fun.

You too. And easy on the saké, you're not a young man any more ;)

Archived