Alkid3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per MKC. What are your thoughts?

• MKC sucks
  • Marvin > Benji as a WR
  • MKC sucks...

Catching up on a couple recorded NFL Insiders last nite and they were talking about Benji not being a great slot candidate as while fast he was not quick-footed enough to flourish in the position. Not sure I agree, but was interesting...

wouldn't we rather use Benji as the downhill guy? Isn't there room for both on our roster?

All I can remember is Patsy trying to use him that way and it simply did not work.

• MKC sucks
  • Marvin > Benji as a WR
  • MKC sucks...
Catching up on a couple recorded NFL Insiders last nite and they were talking about Benji not being a great slot candidate as while fast he was not quick-footed enough to flourish in the position. Not sure I agree, but was interesting...

What did she do to you? Next time I'll just use the old "sources say" haha

• MKC sucks
  • Marvin > Benji as a WR
  • MKC sucks...

Well....benji does go down if you so much as bump him.....so Id expect him to do much better as an outside fly guy.....

All I can remember is Patsy trying to use him that way and it simply did not work.

well we also had issues protecting the QB long enough for him to throw downfield. I know there were a lot of inaccurate balls thrown Benji's way. But we saw what Benji can do when he gelled with a guy. Him and JM had the start of something going.

If Josh Gordon is back to his best and we signed Marvin Jones coupled with retaining Hawkins, Gabriel and Hartline we would be fine

Tanks been with us forever. Why hasn't he competed for the starting spot yet? If he's not good enough to start, why have we kept him around this long? Purely special teams? I mean we've seen some utterly shitty LB'er play the last few years, if he can't start at least a couple games a year on this LB'ing corp, he must suck.

Per MKC.

What are your thoughts?

Is he substantially better than Benjamin? If not since we will have to over pay either one of them then it's all down to value. It would be nice if he were substantially better than other free agents available that we could over pay. Apples to apples I personally prefer to keep the guy we know. But coaches always want their own players.

(assuming that Benjamin wants to stay, if he doesn't, fuck him.)

WSS

Tanks been with us forever. Why hasn't he competed for the starting spot yet? If he's not good enough to start, why have we kept him around this long? Purely special teams? I mean we've seen some utterly shitty LB'er play the last few years, if he can't start at least a couple games a year on this LB'ing corp, he must suck.

Tank has stuck because Tabor has stuck. It's that simple. He offers nothing defensively. He isn't even serviceable. He flat out cannot play the position.

As for Marvin Jones, it's a no-brainer that there is interest. We have been saying that since January.

If Benjamin goes....who the hell is going to return punts?

Raheem Mostert came on late in the year & did well. Mostert was redone today. I really think they are leaning towards a Young WR in draft that can be used in KR/PR while building with other WR's. Trust in Gordon to get to end of contract? Get Marvin Jones on real paper Wednesday Sashi !!!!

Archived