THE BROWNS BOARD

Enough of This Nonsense

Flugel

so you cite one by the skins premier defensive end and one in san fran that was probably due to Fraley missing his block--coulda happened to anybody. and phuck college stats.

keep movin' along folks.....nothing to see here.....

While I am loath to get into this lovely fracas, I have to respond to this ridiculous post.

You ask for proof, your opponent gets proof, then you blame it on Hank Fraley and Jason Taylor, then ignore everything else. Wonderful.

You're right, there is nothing to see here.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I am loath to get into this lovely fracas, I have to respond to this ridiculous post.

You ask for proof, your opponent gets proof, then you blame it on Hank Fraley and Jason Taylor, then ignore everything else. Wonderful.

You're right, there is nothing to see here.

it's consistent with my previous posts, if you read them. two examples is a far cry from 32.

scouting reports from 5 years ago? yeah, he pwned me for sure.

so he backs it up and now you say oo that is not enough,

You say phuck collage stats when it goes against the angle you are pushing but i bet if they backed you up you would not say that.

If you think it was due to Fraley missing his block prove it. you say you have all the games.

it said as much in the link he posted.

happy egg day all.

i'll read and reply later Tom, gotta go eat the ears off some kids bunny.

If grip on the offense was your concern, what in the 2007 preseason made you feel good about Frye and DA combining for 1 TD pass? Compare that to Quinn's first outing same preseason and tell me who had better grip to let er rip. The guy gettign a fraction of the reps shouldn't have looked so much better than the other 2 clowns but he did.

DA's first 3 starts were 0-3 football with start #3 being a 4 INT performance vrs the TB team we coin flipped for the 3rd overall pick in 2007. Meanwhile, Quinn's first 2 starts we avaeraged 30 points and won half those starts. Better grip? Think about it.

Furthermore, when DA regressed - that's a lost grip. You are what your record say you are 4-12. We didn't need to get rid of Trent Dilfer if that's all we wanted.

Chud came here for 1 reason and that was to find the BEST way to utilize the TE named Winslow. When Winslow says he prefers Quinn as his starter - guess what's going on with grip of the offense?

That Oakland game wouldn't have been close enough for comfort without Cribbs returning a kick for a score. Neither would the 2nd Steelers game in 07 if we subtracted Cribbs 2 kickoff returns that trevalled more than 93 yards. Go get the game summary of the 07 rematch at Pitt and count the number of second half 3 and outs led by DA. You'll see why the D was exhausted. You'll also see why none of the REAL AFC contenders took our 10-6 very seriously. We couldn't beat 1 AFC playoff team or anyone with more than 8 wins in our conference.

When Charlie Weis told his buddy RAC this is your best QB already (on draft day) - what do suppose the message was? He's SMART, NFL-ready and 1st round justifiable. Playing deaf, dumb and blind to that led to a lot of pink slips including Chud. I don't feel bad for anyone that was a part of that absurdity because 1 scoreboard after another declared us losers.

- Tom F.

phuck me! had a whole post and just accidentally hit the back button. :angry:

to sum up....

Cribbs was also playing in the three Brady played, Tom. it's a team sport of course. the difference is when Lewis had those two fumbles against the Texans Romeo didn't have the confidence in Quinn to pull us out of the hole, not even when they had 11 penalties to our 5.

it's no wonder what helped his decision: (besides the passes into triple coverage in both games) the week prior he witnessed his defense playing on fire vs. the Bills, yet 3 INTs in 5 possessions garnered a whopping 6 points from Dawson. good thing he was 5/5 that day, because Brady was 14/36. a turnover ratio of +4 shouldn't keep a game that close. more later.

Guest Masters
Hey we didnt draft DA. so whats your point. oh btw Tom Brady was a 5th round pick.

And he was light years better than DA 3 years into the NFL, let alone 4 years in. He has this little ability DA doesn't, and that's to get better than he was in HS.

Mabey there is a reason the Dolphins passed up Quinn for Ginn.

Yes, of course there is. Cam Cameron had his head in a dark place that day.

Taint all bad tho'. Because he didn't really do his job, look at how active the Browns Board is.

OMG. Quit tryn 2 make urself sound smart by usn big words u had 2 look up. who u tryn 2 impress? If ur really tht smart u could read without correct spelling. u make me laugh. CRACK HEAD

Buh Bye ! ! !

I done told the teacher on him. Ain't I terrible. He'll prolly be waitin' at recess to beat me up.

Maybe I should bring inspecta as a bodyguard.

How does everybody else feel about Cam Cameron?

WAAA medicineman called me out.

My next fart in the wind is coming your way Medi-son. Flugel Downwind with no postage required.

You see that? That's called stink with a compass. The irony here is if your QB had a compass he wouldn't stink.

- Tom F. (Have we learned the difference between Summer's Cool & Summer School yet? Baby steps!)

Archived