THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Mel Kiper a Dumbass?

Babernakle

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather have Kiper drafting for the Browns than Ray Farmer.

I would rather have Stevie Wonder drafting for the Browns over Ray Farmer ...neve rmind Kiper

I could not agree more & we more than likely will be picking in the top 15 a couple of years. Solidifying a QB first, leads to other key weapons in upcoming drafts. If Goff or Wentz can just equal a Bortles, that's elite enough. Let's move on & build around it..

Babernackle, Your my English speaking. Laptop Typing Hero. You keep bring'em my friend!!

That's what they said when they took Tim Couch. "If you build it with a QB, they will come". Well, they came a bit....but not nearly enough.

In the comments section it is obvious they think we are worse now, but you can't put a red down arrow on a team starting in the 32nd spot. We have a very spiritual team. :lol:

The highest degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree (Master Mason). The 32nd Degree is part of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, which is a sub-group within Freemasonry.

In the comments section it is obvious they think we are worse now, but you can't put a red down arrow on a team starting in the 32nd spot. We have a very spiritual team. :lol:

The highest degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree (Master Mason). The 32nd Degree is part of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, which is a sub-group within Freemasonry.

Sure, I think there will be a lot of good karma coming the Browns way.

Preach a little Hindu, a little Taoism...

not before you get that O line straightened out young man.

Hmmmm....... Even with Thomas, Mack, Schwartz and Greco we were getting our quarterbacks killed. So you want us to wait until we have 5 Pro Bowlers on the OL before we draft the QBOTF?

Not saying you shouldn't stabilize the OL first, but lesser talent can adequately protect your qbs if he's making quick reads, and unloading the ball fast.

Hmmmm....... Even with Thomas, Mack, Schwartz and Greco we were getting our quarterbacks killed. So you want us to wait until we have 5 Pro Bowlers on the OL before we draft the QBOTF?

Not saying you shouldn't stabilize the OL first, but lesser talent can adequately protect your qbs if he's making quick reads, and unloading the ball fast.

I really don't care how they do it. Draft, sign...invite some of the cocksuckers from the brownsboard to camp. Whatever.

This looks like the beginning of having a very young team this season. Looks like it'll be the drafted kids, udfa and all getting lotsa playing time. I can't see many wins this year but we will have a pretty new team to pull for. Maybe P B and J can get a group together that will learn to play as a team, a damn good team. But certainly not this year.

If the qb position is some important then let's just say for shits and giggles the Browns got Brady Wilson bres of Newton would they win any more game would they be better the answer is no not a chance so why would you waste your top picks on qbs that are not that good unproven and behind a line that might as well be a screen door we are rebuilding not looking for the final piece you take the talent not the hope and if your wondering Manziel was hope

Mel Kiper gets it wrong every year.. How he keeps a job doing what he does is just downright baffeling to Me.. Me must give Chris Berman good head.. He should loan Berman some hair lol...

Im edging more and more toward a trade down......but would like to see us draft D......Ramsey, Bosa, Buckner or Jack are tops on my list......any of these guys would make me smile....

I agree Mud, with SO many holes to fill we're not gonna fill them all in one draft.

Let's face it, the Browns will most likely be picking high in next year's draft as well.

got to get the QB when we have the pick and he's there............and i'm not talking 22, i'm talking 2.

i think analytics would say that a HC that is a QB guru needs a QB to work with (below 40 years old and not some 3rd stringer). and the numbers would say get him while you can, cuz who's to say what is there next year.

You don't get a qb for the sak of getting a qb there all third string qbs this year and the analytics say points over replacement what are we closer scoring more points or giving up more points we give up more than we score the defens needs fixed first

how do you know what the analytics say?

they've been 'fixing' the defense for forever now.

who would you rather have help pick or draft our next franchise QB a so-called QB guru or our next HC who will prob be a defensive coordinator?

who's the guru gonna guru?

this team has sooo many holes saying the defense needs to be fixed first is kinda shortsighted.

Yes the Browns are riddled with holes but the is no franchise qb in this draft there is always the possibility but this year the qb is down and the coaching has be terrible for a long time with exception to Ray Horton how did a hell of a job with his last stint if there were better quality qbs like luck or ever a Carr or bortols I would say hell yes but there is not so pick the best talent with the first two and pick a qb a in three or four maybe pick up cook or jones late the thing about bosa that is so entising is he will make a immediate impact and make Shelton and the rest of the d significantly better both Shelton and bosa will require a double team

The pundits said Couch Quinn McCoy and manziel were great it's time to have an independent thought the qb position is cancer to the Browns instead of letting it come to them they chase the first shiny thing they see and it's another wasted pick

you say no franchise QBs in this draft and the pundits say the opposite.

hmmmmmm. who do i believe???

I honestly think the NFL feels the draft needs some golden boy QB's so now all of a sudden the pundits say "yeah throw Wentz/Goff in there day 1 they'll be fine". Whereas just two months ago they were like well hang on a minute, would these guys early 1st rounders if there weren't desperate teams? Like the Browns.

So now these kids go get coached up and go on Grudens corner and give him a nice long blowjob and wham...Gruden thinks they're NFL ready. Based on their tape from last year I'm still not seeing QB's we need to look at with the #2 pick. I'd rather us start to look at QB's once we have some semblance of an idea of what our O line is gonna look like. Cause right now it looks like we'll be one of the worst O lines in football for a few years. And you wanna bring in a high pick QB and put him behind that? Wasted pick then.

The pundits said Couch Quinn McCoy and manziel were great it's time to have an independent thought the qb position is cancer to the Browns instead of letting it come to them they chase the first shiny thing they see and it's another wasted pick

I honestly think the NFL feels the draft needs some golden boy QB's so now all of a sudden the pundits say "yeah throw Wentz/Goff in there day 1 they'll be fine". Whereas just two months ago they were like well hang on a minute, would these guys early 1st rounders if there weren't desperate teams? Like the Browns.

So now these kids go get coached up and go on Grudens corner and give him a nice long blowjob and wham...Gruden thinks they're NFL ready. Based on their tape from last year I'm still not seeing QB's we need to look at with the #2 pick. I'd rather us start to look at QB's once we have some semblance of an idea of what our O line is gonna look like. Cause right now it looks like we'll be one of the worst O lines in football for a few years. And you wanna bring in a high pick QB and put him behind that? Wasted pick then.

bullshit.

so mariota was a wasted pick? how was that titans OL? they were smart enough to see their franchise QB and picked him. sure OLs are important and DLs as well. hell on most topics i'd be agreeing with you BUT enuff is enuff and i'm tired of looking at the shirt with the 21 QB names on the back.

you both are being blinded by your love for bosa. what if they chose tunsil? would you be ok with that? how about jack?

no, it has to be bosa right? (who has now slipped from being the #1 pick to number 6-10).

Archived