THE BROWNS BOARD

This is exactly why catholic hospitals shouldn't get a dime of taxpayer money...

If I knew my child had a 5% chance of being a fag or a tranny I'd have the abomination aborted.

outstanding work there. Because a child being aborted because it will have zero quality of life (ie doing the little homie a solid) is the same as aborting a child because in the future it will exercise it's own free will to be something you don't agree with but harms no one. Well done.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess children with downs syndrome, mental Retardation, a cleft palate, etc. should be aborted. Fuck em. Its too much trouble on my life to take care of them. Let them fucking die.

Most people with abort a perfectly healthy child just to avoid the inconvenience. Let alone one that guarantees decades of intense caregiving and expense.

WSS

So being gay is a choice now?

So were you mouthing off to ur mommy right after u were born about where the fuck is all the trim at bitch? Or did ur sexuality take some time? Do you think gay kids are born and their first words are "mom dad holy fuck im a complete fag man ive been waiting for years to get that out there but you know the whole baby no speak right thing but yeah fuck rights eh waddya think?

In reality there is no difference between the two.

Oh no theres a mountain of difference. Yeah see gay people can dress themselves in the morning and wipe their own asses. There are some levels of handicap where tnat is never possible for the duration of the persons stay here on planet earth. So ur assertion is baseless

Now how could a small little bird like that sustain a g-force of 1,200 as it pecks its bill against tree bark without getting a headache, much less a concussion?

Consider these factors: A strong yet flexible bill, a hyoid -- a structure of ban and elastic tissue that wraps around the skull, an area of spongy bone in the skull, and very little space for cerebral-spinal fluid between the skull and the brain.

These elements absorb mechanical shock & allow for the woodpecker to strike at a tree at a rate of up to 22 times per second with no injuries. This is yet another example of how nature develops highly advanced structures in combination to solve what at first seems to be an impossible challenge.

Now how could a small little bird like that sustain a g-force of 1,200 as it pecks its bill against tree bark without getting a headache, much less a concussion?

Consider these factors: A strong yet flexible bill, a hyoid -- a structure of ban and elastic tissue that wraps around the skull, an area of spongy bone in the skull, and very little space for cerebral-spinal fluid between the skull and the brain.

These elements absorb mechanical shock & allow for the woodpecker to strike at a tree at a rate of up to 22 times per second with no injuries. This is yet another example of how nature develops highly advanced structures in combination to solve what at first seems to be an impossible challenge.

So one can say that woodpeckers are perhaps more advanced than us.

you "claim" you are winning, but you aren't. There's probably a name for that in

psychiatric circles, I suppose.

Twisting words, inventing new definitions, then claiming "victory" over your own manufactured nonsense,

just isn't intelligent.

It's birdbrainish, woodpecker.

you don't "win" just because you got "participation stickers" in skewel.

your challenge was assholish. and I don't have to make up anything,

I've been posting from sources who carry the actual news.

your false bravado is making you look like you aren't all there.

And cal you don't understand evidently how shit like this utterly destroys the pro life argument. When the far left pushes for abortion on demand at any time.....what do you think they use as the basis for their beliefs?

The Church in general is against voluntary sterilization. If you're not aware of that- then shame on you.

If they say from the outside we won't do certain shit even if ur life hangs in the balance, then fine. But it ought to be almost painted in murals in every wall

If the woman's life is in danger, well so is the baby's. Any decent Catholic hospital would try to save both. Is that hard to understand? Doing a tubal ligation is one thing- removing the woman's uterus because she's bleeding to death is an entirely different critter.

Once again we get into the weeds :)

I think Cleve's original point that should a hospital that refuses to provide legal services be allowed to be tax exempt. Personally I don't have any issue with them refusing the service but think that should forfeit their tax exempt status.

The Church in general is against voluntary sterilization. If you're not aware of that- then shame on you.

If the woman's life is in danger, well so is the baby's. Any decent Catholic hospital would try to save both. Is that hard to understand? Doing a tubal ligation is one thing- removing the woman's uterus because she's bleeding to death is an entirely different critter.

Yeah but as is evidenced, the woman has to be moments from death for the hospital to say oh ok fine we'll save you. Some of these women had conditions that mandated an immediate abortion, every moment gone by was risking her life. But hey they gave her some Tylenol....?

Posted Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Pumpkin Eater, on 09 May 2016 - 8:21 PM, said:snapback.png

Having a faggot for a child would be a major inconvenience.

Having a low IQ would be a major inconvenience as well, but you seem to get by. Assholish woodypeckerhead

See, woodpecker? He just made a statement you don't like, you don't agree with, so

you assholishly emotionally knee-jerked, and insulted him personally. EXACTLY as I've

been saying. You walk into it again and often, almost always. Think about that.

See, woodpecker? He just made a statement you don't like, you don't agree with, so

you assholishly emotionally knee-jerked, and insulted him personally. EXACTLY as I've

been saying. You walk into it again and often, almost always. Think about that.

whacking the beak at everything is pretty thoughtless....just a birdbrain knee-jerkie reflex.

post-8794-1403702267.gif

baloney. woodpecker started his crap again, so it's my response to his crap.

woody started it with PE, too.

There is no equivalence. "self-defense" is justified, although you libs will never admit it.

when woodypeckerhead leaves me alone, I leave him alone.

That is NOT the case with woody telling PE he has a "low Iq" when no personal attack from PE

was in his post.

Woodypeckerhead is the cause of crap, he initiates it. He wasn't "defending himself" from PE.

You just emotionally and falsely knee-jerked again. It makes no sense, regardless of how it may make you happy.

Archived