THE BROWNS BOARD

I agree that the term "white privilege" gets broadly applicated, but...

I wasn't the one making bold claims and generalizations from the jump. The ball is in your court. I will just sit on my time as being a CO and dealing with it first hand.

You think its a bold claim that no colored boy gets convicted on all counts for rape and penetration with a foreign object yet still gets only a minor spanking grom the judge in sentencing?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think its a bold claim that no colored boy gets convicted on all counts for rape and penetration with a foreign object yet still gets only a minor spanking grom the judge in sentencing?

Darrell Russell was involved with a gang rape on camera and never did a minute in jail. It got a ton of press because who was involved just like the case at Stanford. However, this shit is much more common place in fky over country involving rapists of all stripes.

You people are all about race

Black, Latino, Asian

We're all under the same veil of americans and nobody understands that better than the people in the military

It's like they're a presidential candidate calling out someone's ethnicity in speech

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/baylor-de-sam-ukwuachu-guilty-of-sexual-assault-sentenced-friday/

Hmm a college athlete who raped a woman who was saying no and completely conscious. Got 180 days in jail. Sounds pretty soft to me.

Oh and he was black. Judge must have been blind.

Athlete who made his college munnehs. Next

Athlete who made his college munnehs. Next

Yes, it has more to do with outside circumstances than race. The kid from Stanford just got more press than other cases. I didn't hear shit about the Baylor player until after Briles got the boot.

Money, position, and general shitty judges/magistrates have more to do with people getting a slap on the wrist than race.

Yes, it has more to do with outside circumstances than race. The kid from Stanford just got more press than other cases. I didn't hear shit about the Baylor player until after Briles got the boot.

Money, position, and general shitty judges/magistrates have more to do with people getting a slap on the wrist than race.

Not to mention that the check was shitfaced and unable to remember where that she can consented or not, or so she testified.

WSS

Not to mention that the check was shitfaced and unable to remember where that she can consented or not, or so she testified.

WSS

Come on man, you can't really believe that idea do you? The girl was passed out drunk and was found being raped by the guilty party behind a dumpster. Even IF by some miracle she slurred out "let's do it" before she passed out, she WAS PASSED OUT. This type of thinking is exactly what keeps sexual assaults behind the curve in terms of justice in this country.

Didn't they find the dude on top of her while she was completely passed out?

Talking about white privilege is dumb, but still she obviously couldn't consent to that.

* Women should consider not getting so heavily intoxicating, or having semi-sober friends there to look after them to reduce their risk in those situations

All the feminists yell about that and say "Just teach men not to rape!"

Well, men already are taught not to rape - still it's not like getting pass out drunk by yourself at a place with a ton of strangers is a good idea. Not that it's her fault, OFC.

Come on man, you can't really believe that idea do you? The girl was passed out drunk and was found being raped by the guilty party behind a dumpster. Even IF by some miracle she slurred out "let's do it" before she passed out, she WAS PASSED OUT. This type of thinking is exactly what keeps sexual assaults behind the curve in terms of justice in this country.

I don't know what happened in this case. I do know that after decades playing the rock and roll band on the road I've seen shit like this happen. I've seen drunk people have sex and then pretend to regret it afterwards, blah blah blah you get the drill.

Now it's possible that this guy found a chick completely unconscious drag her behind the dumpster stripped off your clothes and fucked her. It's also just as possible that she was shitfaced he was shitfaced and something occurred. Because of that I think the verdict is a little bit hazy. I guess she should have been smart enough not to put herself in a position that it could happen if in fact she was drunk and making out with a drunken man.

I know we love to be patriarchal but at some point women who Screech for complete equality should take a little responsibility for their actions. Any of you guys ever been drunk and fucked a chick that you wouldn't have sober? Did anybody take you seriously if you cried rape?

WSS

I don't know what happened in this case. I do know that after decades playing the rock and roll band on the road I've seen shit like this happen. I've seen drunk people have sex and then pretend to regret it afterwards, blah blah blah you get the drill.

Now it's possible that this guy found a chick completely unconscious drag her behind the dumpster stripped off your clothes and fucked her. It's also just as possible that she was shitfaced he was shitfaced and something occurred. Because of that I think the verdict is a little bit hazy. I guess she should have been smart enough not to put herself in a position that it could happen if in fact she was drunk and making out with a drunken man.

I know we love to be patriarchal but at some point women who Screech for complete equality should take a little responsibility for their actions. Any of you guys ever been drunk and fucked a chick that you wouldn't have sober? Did anybody take you seriously if you cried rape?

WSS

I avoided that but many of my buddies fell victim to the love buzzards (fat girls) who scoop drunk dudes up at the bar. They didn't know but they were raped! *buh-buhn-buh!*

I am "all" for critisizing stupid whores who get passed out drunk infront of a house full of frat fucktards. But at the sametime you hear these sort of implied reasoning that excuses the actions or makes it somehow mitigating circumstances. Like "well wut were they supposed to do?not rape her?thats wild stuff never thought of that"

I am "all" for critisizing stupid whores who get passed out drunk infront of a house full of frat fucktards. But at the sametime you hear these sort of implied reasoning that excuses the actions or makes it somehow mitigating circumstances. Like "well wut were they supposed to do?not rape her?thats wild stuff never thought of that"

Well you don't blame someone for getting mugged but if they are visiting an ATM in the hood at 3am you can definitely see how they placed them self in peril. The mugger is the scumbag. But you should be aware of situations and scenarios to better protect yourself.

Well you don't blame someone for getting mugged but if they are visiting an ATM in the hood at 3am you can definitely see how they placed them self in peril. The mugger is the scumbag. But you should be aware of situations and scenarios to better protect yourself.

Ofc, but has anyone ever suggested s mugger get a lesser sentence cause the victim should have known better than to hit the atm in that part of town and that time of day? Cause ive heard this logic implied in rape cases.

Robbing someone at gunpoint is far different then consensual drunken sex even after buyer's remorse sets in. Consensual drunken sex is far different than forcible rape as well.

In this case she was either plastered but alert enough to make out with a guy to the point that they had sex. Even if she passed out afterwards. There's no evidence that she was totally unconscious and he dragged her limp body behind the dumpster. Since there's no real evidence either way the sentence was what it was.

WSS

Ofc, but has anyone ever suggested s mugger get a lesser sentence cause the victim should have known better than to hit the atm in that part of town and that time of day? Cause ive heard this logic implied in rape cases.

All the time. "He shouldn't have dressed to where you could see his wallet. That money whore was teasing his mugger."

Robbing someone at gunpoint is far different then consensual drunken sex even after buyer's remorse sets in. Consensual drunken sex is far different than forcible rape as well.

In this case she was either plastered but alert enough to make out with a guy to the point that they had sex. Even if she passed out afterwards. There's no evidence that she was totally unconscious and he dragged her limp body behind the dumpster. Since there's no real evidence either way the sentence was what it was.

WSS

They have already said it will be reduced to three months.

WSS

Steve, two things you are sorely, sorely missing. First off, this was not drunken consensual sex. He took an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and raped her. Get out of here with the bullshit. The evidence was two young men who saw and stopped the guy raping this girl passed out. What part of that are you missing man?

Second, please stop using the victim blaming it's such a plague on society. Yes, we should teach young women about being smart and not putting themselves in bad situations. BUT, if a person makes a bad mistake it doesn't mean they deserved to be violated.

Let me put this way. I'm not sure if you are a father to sons, but say you are. Your son says dad, what should I do if a girl I barely know gets drunk with me and then passes out? Would your response seriously be "well son, go ahead and take her behind a trash can and go at it! I mean, she said yes earlier right (which she probably didn't) so that's a free pass! Would you say that? I hope to God you wouldn't. Stop victim blaming, downing too many cocktails doesn't make a felony rape somehow "less". It's just total god damn bullshit that doesn't apply to any other crime scenario.

Steve, two things you are sorely, sorely missing. First off, this was not drunken consensual sex. He took an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and raped her. Get out of here with the bullshit. The evidence was two young men who saw and stopped the guy raping this girl passed out. What part of that are you missing man?

☆ I guess the part that I am missing is how the incident started in the first place. If these two guys saw everything then why didn't they stop it sooner? Or did they just walk up and see somebody fucking a chick behind a dumpster? Did they see him pick her up off the ground and drag her back or something?☆

Second, please stop using the victim blaming it's such a plague on society. Yes, we should teach young women about being smart and not putting themselves in bad situations. BUT, if a person makes a bad mistake it doesn't mean they deserved to be violated.

☆ so if being drunk is her excuse how about the guy saying he was drunk so he wasn't responsible? Do you buy that? I doubt it.☆

Let me put this way. I'm not sure if you are a father to sons, but say you are. Your son says dad, what should I do if a girl I barely know gets drunk with me and then passes out? Would your response seriously be "well son, go ahead and take her behind a trash can and go at it! I mean, she said yes earlier right (which she probably didn't) so that's a free pass! Would you say that? I hope to God you wouldn't. Stop victim blaming, downing too many cocktails doesn't make a felony rape somehow "less". It's just total god damn bullshit that doesn't apply to any other crime scenario.

☆ I do not have kids but no of course that would not be my advice to a son. And I actually don't have much problem with treating women like second-class citizens. If they need to be protected and shielded in ways you would never expect for a man that's okay I guess. But like I said we don't know how this started unless the two guys watched from the beginning and did Jack shit for 20 minutes...

And as I say had there been evidence one way or the other the charge should have carried a stiffer punishment or none at all.

☆ I guess the part that I am missing is how the incident started in the first place. If these two guys so everything then why didn't they stop it sooner? Or did they just walk up and see somebody fucking a chick behind a dumpster? Did they see him pick her up off the ground and drag her back or something?☆

☆ so if being drunk is her excuse how about the guy saying he was drunk so he wasn't responsible? Do you buy that? I doubt it.☆

☆ I do not have kids but no of course that would not be my advice to a son. And I actually don't have much problem with treating women like second-class citizens. If they need to be protected and shielded in ways you would never expect for a man that's okay I guess. But like I said we don't know how this started unless the two guys watched from the beginning and did Jack shit for 20 minutes...

And as I say had there been evidence one way or the other the charge should have carried a stiffer punishment or none at all.

Two things, first please God read the case files they can be easily found. it's clear you haven't and I'm not going to spell the whole thing out. Two guys found a man sexually assaulting a passed out girl behind a dumpster. How much more objective can it be? What if the guy hit her on top of the head and knocked her out? It doesn't matter how she got there, the dude was raping a passed out girl.

The fact he was drunk is no excuse because he committed the criminal act. If we're both drunk and I shoot you, I'm still getting charged with murder aren't I? Even if it isn't 1st degree I'm still responsible for my actions.

So I should look up the Case Files because you have no idea?

If you have read them you should be able to answer that simple question how much other procedure to the two guys witness? That's pretty much it.

I'd imagine that's something any defense attorney would reasonably want to know.

WSS

So, JB, if it were your son who was arrested for rape and he told you Dad we were both drunk we are making out she had no problem with it, then these two Macho guys jumped me and she says she was unconscious!

How would you advise him? Would you want him to go to jail for a lot longer than three to six months?

WSS

Archived