THE BROWNS BOARD

I agree that the term "white privilege" gets broadly applicated, but...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No black kid gets away with sticking foreign objects in a drunk woman and getting 6 months community service cause daddy told the judge prison would damage the kid. That has never happened in all of history. Thats an incredibly lenient sentence. Thank god there was some real grown ass men walking by that chased that little pussy boy down. Its time for the little ivy league swimming twink to go see what all the fuss is about with dem prison stories

Lets not pretend it doesnt exist. It absolutely does for white people with money and influence.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/why-you-are-only-now-seeing-the-stanford-sex-offenders-mugshots/ar-BBtWgM1?li=BBnb7Kz

O.J.-Simpson.jpg

Shady lawyers are everywhere, they exposed the holes in the case against him. But look at the judge in this case. Gets a letter from daddy and sentences a sex offender to a couple cheeky spankings. Not comparable to oj

I think it is more to do with the money than it does the race.

This

--

Donte Stallworth served 24 days for getting drunk and high and running somebody over with his car. Black privilege?

It's not white privilege, it's money.

This

--

Donte Stallworth served 24 days for getting drunk and high and running somebody over with his car. Black privilege?

But not because of stallworths money/influence....it was the money/influence of the people that signed his check.

Donald Trump:

- Mexican judge who is part of the La Raza anti-white hate group is biased against me

C4L:

- White judges are all biased against black people

---

I think somebody's been on Tumblr a little too much lately.

Donald Trump:

- Mexican judge who is part of the La Raza anti-white hate group is biased against me

C4L:

- White judges are all biased against black people

---

I think somebody's been on Tumblr a little too much lately.

Biased against black people or just boys club lenient when it comes to their own? its wrong either way. And what does it tumblr have to do with this?

Its both. Of course the bigger part is money. Like i said in the title it gets overused. Most of us will never be the recipients of true blatant white privilege. But to act as if it doesnt exist at all is fundamentally stupid. Only black people fortunate enough to be in a position where they make some white person or people alot of money......get away with what that kid did.

And let me reclarify something, this isnt a case of some kid getting away with something. Sure you can find cases where some black people didnt get convicted that were probably guilty. Thats different. There was no dubiousness to this case. The fathers own letter acknowledges it. He said it was just "20 minutes of action" no need to ruin my kids life over that. So theres no question as to any of thebfacts of the case. None.

It's green privilege for sure. But how does one get to a position where one is able to exert green privilege?

By taking the opportunities you're given and working hard.

If I was a minority I'd have way less student debt and would have been considered for way more job opportunities

Up in Toledo so many inner city kids had it all for free. First semester they got on academic probation. After second semester they got the boot and financial aid suspended. In the mean time they lived for free for a year and peddled some drugs about.

Stuart

Black privilege ...blaming racism for everything that goes wrong.

Black privilege...still blaming slavery for why black society is so dysfunctional.

Black privilege ...black women able to falsely accuse white guys of rape knowing Al Sharpton will come running...Tawana Brawley. The Duke lacrosse team,

I don't doubt racism still exists, but white privilege is a joke

We get less financial aid, less opportunities.

It's like the gender wage gap. Why does it exist? Because more men choose higher paid professions - like engineering.

There's hate groups like La Raza which literally wants to kill white people and we don't even talk about then because they're minorities.

and the judge still hasn't recused himself, the one with la raza membership.

You gotta be kidding. Trump is correct to bring it up, but he should have mentioned la raza.

suppose this was obamao when he was running for pres the first time, and the judge

deciding his case ...was a member of the KKK.

just think about that before knee jerking.

Q. Bill Cosby has been raping women for 40 years, and he hasn't spent a minute in jail for it...why?

A. Green privilege.

because he's only recently been charged with anything? and the case is still being assembled to allow for more women to come forward? Yes i beleive that's why. Now if Cosby get's convicted on all counts and gets sentenced to clean up highways every saturday morning for a couple months, than we'll have something. Still isn't comparable to this case because Cosby hasn't even gone to trial yet.

and the judge still hasn't recused himself, the one with la raza membership.

You gotta be kidding. Trump is correct to bring it up, but he should have mentioned la raza.

suppose this was obamao when he was running for pres the first time, and the judge

deciding his case ...was a member of the KKK.

just think about that before knee jerking.

The media's been saying la raza lawyer group is not affiliated with the national la raza council whatever (even though it's listed on the lawyer groups website)

Trump indirectly mentioned la raza in his statement though.

"Due to what I believe are unfair and mistaken rulings in this case and the Judges reported associations with certain professional organizations, questions were raised regarding the Obama appointed Judges impartiality. It is a fair question. I hope it is not the case."

Archived