THE BROWNS BOARD

I agree that the term "white privilege" gets broadly applicated, but...

So I should look up the Case Files because you have no idea?

If you have read them you should be able to answer that simple question how much other procedure to the two guys witness? That's pretty much it.

I'd imagine that's something any defense attorney would reasonably want to know.

WSS

No, you should look it up because arguing something without knowing the facts makes you look really stupid. The two guys who stopped the assault saw him raping a passed out girl. I've said that 5 times now, how is that not crystal clear?

So, JB, if it were your son who was arrested for rape and he told you Dad we were both drunk we are making out she had no problem with it, then these two Macho guys jumped me and she says she was unconscious!

How would you advise him? Would you want him to go to jail for a lot longer than three to six months?

WSS

I would tell him that actions have consequences and that while he'll always be my son he deserves his punishment. He wasn't "making out with a girl when two guys jumped him". He was raping a girl when two guys stopped it. I would not as his father said state that his poor little life is altered because "he won't get to eat the food he's used to" in prison.

What if your daughter was raped while unconscious? Would you want her attacker to go to jail a lot longer than three to six months? That argument is stupid.

Edit: I hope you guys take some time and read her statement directed at her rapist. It's powerful and shines a light against exactly the crap that got this rapist a light sentence in the first place.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.noNogbDGo#.kvnRXn30R

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'No, you should look it up because arguing something without knowing the facts makes you look really stupid. The two guys who stopped the assault saw him raping a passed out girl. I've said that 5 times now, how is that not crystal clear?'

Yes you said it 5 times that doesn't make it true. I asked you at what point the to guys stumbled upon the scene.

I assume you have no idea.

WSS

'One night in January 2015, two Stanford University graduate students biking across campus spotted a freshman thrusting his body on top of an unconscious, half-naked woman behind a dumpster. '

So they saw absolutely nothing leading up to the event.

So if you were the defense attorney and your client said she was willing.......

WSS

Pine needles? Is that for real? Did he stick a pine cone up her cous? If thats true and that fucking judge....holy fuck thst little shit needs Gang fucked whrn he goes to pound me in the ass penitentiary.

Maybe just from being ass naked on the ground, she had pine needles all over her.

He is a shit stain that apparently kissed and groped other girls at the party and when she was found she was completely unresponsive, apparently.

'One night in January 2015, two Stanford University graduate students biking across campus spotted a freshman thrusting his body on top of an unconscious, half-naked woman behind a dumpster. '

So they saw absolutely nothing leading up to the event.

So if you were the defense attorney and your client said she was willing.......

WSS

So you think she was willing to be raped while unconscious behind a dumpster? Honestly steve what the fuck are you talking about?

You are proving my point further unless in your heart you think a girl who was passed out is consenting. I weep for this country if you really believe that. I cannot even fathom justifying such a heinous act.

So you think she was willing to be raped while unconscious behind a dumpster? Honestly steve what the fuck are you talking about?

You are proving my point further unless in your heart you think a girl who was passed out is consenting. I weep for this country if you really believe that. I cannot even fathom justifying such a heinous act.

I'm not justifying anything JB.

I'm just pointing out that we have no idea what happened prior to this.

At this point you are too angry to think so if you believe that's how the legal system should work I don't know what to say.

Here's one question, how did the both of them get there?

WSS

I'm not justifying anything JB.

I'm just pointing out that we have no idea what happened prior to this.

At this point you are too angry to think so if you believe that's how the legal system should work I don't know what to say.

Here's one question, how did the both of them get there?

WSS

I am angry you are right because our justice system failed us. Everything you are saying is irrevelant. The second the girl is unconscious, consent is gone and any self respecting person knows that. The punk is a rapist and now it sounds like will only serve three months. We should all be ashamed by that.

I am angry you are right because our justice system failed us. Everything you are saying is irrevelant. The second the girl is unconscious, consent is gone and any self respecting person knows that. The punk is a rapist and now it sounds like will only serve three months. We should all be ashamed by that.

You are correct on so many levels but what I say is not irrelevant if in fact we are to have any system of justice whatsoever.

WSS

Archived