THE BROWNS BOARD

Crowell ... should he be cut?

Zombo

The Browns were kinda in a shit spot here, They keep crow and the fans are pissed off, they cut crow and the fans are pissed off

no win situation :(

we will just have to see how the cleveland PD and his teammates react come july

So, do what's best for your football team.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's effectively fined himself. Good enough for me

Yep, same here. We've all said things that we would like to have back (especially sitting in SoCal traffic) and most times either no one hears what we say, or at least a very few do. Crow (like most young people today) said it in writing where millions and millions heard it.

He's showed remorse and accountability and that is good enough for me. Had he of hid from it, then I would personally feel much different.

I still think Crowell angrily posted it thinking of payback for a dirty cop that illegally used force,

racistwise...

then realized it is more an indictment of ALL white policemen, and took it down fast.

...wasn't thinking of the team and the city and the fans when he did it - big disappointment,

lesson learned....

memories fade away slowly, if at all.

No.

Let ye without sin cast the first stone. As I alluded to earlier- Greg Hardy has shown zero remorse about beating up his girlfriend- in fact he denies it ever happened. MHO Isiah is truly remorseful he screwed up- and is backing it up with an apology + a $35,000 contribution. Apology accepted.

I'm putting this incident in the rear view mirror.

Hope the cops boycott all games until they cut his sorry ass.

Cops are there to protect the fans more than the players...overall. And even if that isn't the case, they protect all the other team personell. So, no, despite Crowell's stupidity, they will perform their duty, as usual.

My only other comment about the situation is that the AFAMs today have no clue apparently what it was like, even going back to the 60s....and before. Police abuse was far, far, far worse in those times. Outright racism existed...and outright criminal behavior by police existed.

Now, I think the police are just reacting....overreacting to the guns culture....not so much to race.

You can bet that probably a lot more whites are getting killed by cops as blacks.

I mean....who would pay attention to a "Redneck Lives Matter" organization.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/police-shot-and-killed-171-white-people-this-year-so-far

Sadly, the damage is already done.

I'm sure the dumb shits are saying, "Yeah Crow! That's what we should be doing to them pigs!"

Apologies and donations are nice, but again, the dumb shits are saying, "He's only doing that stuff cuz they're MAKING him...or else they won't let him play football no more!".

we've already made it clear to these kids since they first put on their pads, it's your production on the field that matters most. No going back now. He only gets cut if we have something better to replace him...otherwise....deal with it folks.

Exactly. NFL players should be seen and not heard, otherwise people would be shocked at the people they are. What he posted was disgusting and deplorable, but he's a player. He's employed to play football. As long as he can still do that, he should still be on this team.

I hope to see his name in future plans to change the racial divide in this country, particularly with police / community relations which stink in most communities. The appropriate self fine plus his positive contributions going forward would suit me fine.

I hope to see his name in future plans to change the racial divide in this country, particularly with police / community relations which stink in most communities. The appropriate self fine plus his positive contributions going forward would suit me fine.

After LeBron's speech last night about all these athletes getting involved in their communities, perhaps he can take Crowell under his wing and teach him a few things.

I hope you choke on your next plate of burek

lol... I'm left to wonder if I knew WTF "burek" was whether this would be funnier or not...

You can bet that probably a lot more whites are getting killed by cops as blacks.

In absolute terms, yes... Per capita, it's not even close.

Exactly. NFL players should be seen and not heard, otherwise people would be shocked at the people they are. What he posted was disgusting and deplorable, but he's a player. He's employed to play football. As long as he can still do that, he should still be on this team.

As Herm Edwards says: "Don't press "send"."

After LeBron's speech last night about all these athletes getting involved in their communities, perhaps he can take Crowell under his wing and teach him a few things.

Just like he did Johnny? :P

lol... I'm left to wonder if I knew WTF "burek" was whether this would be funnier or not...

Burek' is a Croatian dish.. made with thinly rolled out dough, stretched over a table with cloth underneath.. it is the filled with cubed pork, potatoes and onions.. Then rolled up and coiled in a pan.. Then baked till golden brown.. My god.. it doesnt look much.. but the taste is out of this world.. My Mom makes like two pans of the stuff.. It get annihlated in no time at all :)

Well, I would like to see actual statistics on that. NOt sure I have seen those.

He can only work with what he has to work with. No one has been able to help Johnny. Not even fear of criminal charges. The Crow may be a more willing/remorseful. participant

Burek' is a Croatian dish.. made with thinly rolled out dough, stretched over a table with cloth underneath.. it is the filled with cubed pork, potatoes and onions.. Then rolled up and coiled in a pan.. Then baked till golden brown.. My god.. it doesnt look much.. but the taste is out of this world.. My Mom makes like two pans of the stuff.. It get annihlated in no time at all :)

A Croatian Pierogie then. Bring some over, I will try them.

Well, I would like to see actual statistics on that. NOt sure I have seen those.

He can only work with what he has to work with. No one has been able to help Johnny. Not even fear of criminal charges. The Crow may be a more willing/remorseful. participant

Black's commit crimes wildly out of proportion with their representation too.

Here is a link to a study just done by a black Harvard professor on Officer involved shootings. It clearly showed that black people are 23.8 % less likely shot by police officers then white people. Sorry Mods, I know this isn't the right forum just need to get some facts out there. There is a link to his study report.

Here is a link to a study just done by a black Harvard professor on Officer involved shootings. It clearly showed that black people are 23.8 % less likely shot by police officers then white people. Sorry Mods, I know this isn't the right forum just need to get some facts out there. There is a link to his study report.

You're missing the link Gip- but I've read enough elsewhere to form an opinion. Sure per capita, way more blacks get shot by police- they're also way more likely per capita to be involved in crime. Case in point- an upscale (predominately white) neighborhood just south of Dayton recorded it's first homicide in over 20 years. FWIW, black husband shoots white wife- because she wants to divorce. City of Dayton (significant black population) recorded 25 homicides last year, 90% of them black victims. This is the duplicity of BLM- only getting shot by a cop does your life matter.

Yup- some details emerging about the Minnesota shooting. I'm not about to post hearsay- but for sure, the cop that shot Castille was Hispanic- BLM sort of overlooked the difference. Guess he was "white enough" to protest. Wonder what they would have done had it been a black cop. The guy did have a gun (supposedly in plain view) in the car, he should have kicked it under the seat, or put it in the glove compartment, and he'd probably still be alive.

Per capita? As in crimes committed? That's the key.

But it's over and none of that matters. This was a job for the league who kicked the Can down the road.

WSS

It's possible crow may still be fined or further action by the league.

However the NFL was also hands off with Cooper, if memory serves. So at least there is consistency here.

This guy needs to be cut, immediately.

Apparently the same guy who recently had the Confederate Flag as his avatar wants us to know the Ku Klux Klan has feelings too.

You also made Donald Trump your avatar the day after he criticized Mexicans as a way of showing your appreciation and fondness.

Would your nipples be twisted if the guy with the knife in the picture was wearing a white sheet over his head and the guy getting his throat slit had brown skin?

We already knew Crow wasn't the brightest apple in the orchard. Oh gee, what could possibly go wrong with Crow exercising his freedom of speech to internet audiences while he's reacting to the videos of more people of his race getting shot dead in situations where that wasn't necessary? Crow's thought was fictional but somebody else's reaction was non-fictional toward 5 police officers that didn't have anything to do with the recent shootings leading up to it. America has to bigger picture this shit in a hurry...

Apparently the same guy who recently had the Confederate Flag as his avatar wants us to know the Ku Klux Klan has feelings too.

You also made Donald Trump your avatar the day after he criticized Mexicans as a way of showing your appreciation and fondness.

Would your nipples be twisted if the guy with the knife was wearing a white sheet over his head and the guy getting his throat slit had brown skin?

I'm not an NFL player having a picture of someone beheading a police officer. Cut the fucker.

And I'm glad you enjoyed my avatars.

Archived