THE BROWNS BOARD

Plagiarism? Are you kidding?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/19/melania-trump-republican-convention-speech-plagiarism/87278088/

'My husband and I were raised with values that we try to emulate as we travel through life and use these lessons to blah blah blah.' I realized that the bitter left is grasping at straws but for fuck's sake boys and girls is this not the basis of a thousand other campaign fluff speeches?

WSS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't surprise me the mainstream media will focus and latch on to any negative thing they can find or conceive of in a republican convention. The liberal media bias is frustrating but it never changes and is always a problem for the GOP.

More of the same:

Media Paints Steve King As Racist For Defending Western Civilization [VIDEO]

I'm sure if you go back further than 2008, you know, when America started, you could find variations of this same speech given a dozen times. If anything you ought criticize both of them for giving the most stock speech ever. But that's not how the left works. When Michelle gave it it was the finest piece of oration in American history and made lincoln look like a piker. When Melania trump gives it it's plagarism. Yawn.

It doesn't surprise me the mainstream media will focus and latch on to any negative thing they can find or conceive of in a republican convention. The liberal media bias is frustrating but it never changes and is always a problem for the GOP.

More of the same:

Media Paints Steve King As Racist For Defending Western Civilization [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/media-paints-steve-king-as-racist-for-defending-western-civilization-video/#ixzz4Er2xq5tv

Steve king blew past nearly 6000 years of human history. Some of u dolts dont know that even pasta wasnt invented by white people. He's probably a racist in a seriousness.

Nearly everything western europe "invented' it got from other browner cultures....or the slopes. Lots from the slopes.

Listen I don't know about Europe but americans gave invented ridiculous amounts of the modern conveniences you use today while "browner" cultures are inventing...well basically nothing.

Listen I don't know about Europe but americans gave invented ridiculous amounts of the modern conveniences you use today while "browner" cultures are inventing...well basically nothing.

It just makes it more sad that the "non white" cultures had a bigger lead and chose to regress as opposed to keeping the lead. Shit, modern Islam would probably murder the same guys who developed algebra many moons ago.

Based on past inventions cysko. And theres nothing wrong with that, thats how things have always worked. Not much is ever invented in a perfect vacuum.

It just makes it more sad that the "non white" cultures had a bigger lead and chose to regress as opposed to keeping the lead. Shit, modern Islam would probably murder the same guys who developed algebra many moons ago.

The Chinese invented plenty. During the "golden age" of islam, Islamic scholars were pretty prominent. They also wisely incorporated many different cultures. If baghdad had not been razed to the ground in 1258 islam today might be a very different story.

I know you guys are super optimistic but I hope you gents don't go into a tailspin if Hillary Seagal (Above the Law) wins in a landslide. I easily see that happening.

It would be a big disappointment if Hlldebeast wins as she will probably be able to pack the Supreme Court with liberal justices as well as continue with being Obama's third term. A big deciding factor on the outcome in November will be how Trump does in the debates.

Archived