THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Getting Hammered by Mainstream Media

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tour "Russia was supposedly aiding the fight against ISIS with an air campaign in Syria. In fact they were bombing Syrian rebels... rebels we had backed to oust Assad.

They are truly Russia First!"

As we are Americans first which does not preclude teaming up on occasion. Our pussy foreign policy which can't decide whether or not to blow assad out of the water is probably at the bottom of this.

Lines in the sand back the rebels blah blah blah.

WSS

C'mon, Steve.... the Rooskies claimed they were targeting ISIS and lied in doing so. They had a chance to help and did the opposite, and then when the truth was uncovered they pulled out.

The unfit for president line of attack on Trump could be just as easily used against Clinton. She has proved herself many times unworthy to be commander in chief.

To you no doubt... and that's fine. But HRC is the adult in the room. Trump is a petulant child by contrast.

being a lying, cheating, dishonest slut that lets Americans get murdered

so she doesn't lose political standing?...

is "adult" ?

she is no "adult". look at her tantrums. Read about her throwing stuff

in the WH in the book by the ex Secret Service agent.

etc. etc .etc.

Secret Service: Raging Hillary Clinton Threw Bible at Colleague
www.breitbart.com/.../exclusive-secret-service-agent-book...
Breitbart News
Jun 20, 2016 - Hillary Clinton once threw a Bible at the back of a Secret Service agent's ... in which Hillary Clinton—in a screaming, obscenity-laced tantrum ...
Clinton's camp says she 'could have a serious meltdown' | New York ...
nypost.com/.../hillary-clintons-camp-she-could-have-a-ser...
New York Post
Oct 10, 2015 - Hillary is furious — and while Clinton advisers think that may save her, it’s making the lives of those who work for her hell. “Hillary’s been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” says a campaign aide.
Hillary Clinton's Life of Rage – Eagle Rising
eaglerising.com/25040/hillary-clintons-life-of-rage/
Perhaps, that was just an early urban legend, but all agree he could throw a temper tantrum with the best of them. Likewise, Hillary Rodham Clinton, ever since ...

To you no doubt... and that's fine. But HRC is the adult in the room. Trump is a petulant child by contrast.

You cannot objectively only go after Trump on being unfit for office without examining Clinton on the same grounds:

5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/05/21/5-reasons-hillary-clinton-isnt-fit-to-be-president-n2166533

11 Scandals and Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Is Not Fit To Be President

http://www.rantpolitical.com/2015/06/08/11-scandals-and-reasons-why-hillary-clinton-is-not-fit-to-be-president/

John Bolton: Hillary Clinton 'Not Fit to Be President'

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/John-Bolton-Hillary-Clinton-Benghazi-Barack-Obama/2015/02/27/id/627357/

Self-portrait?

Actually I was and still would be a Biden supporter, but HRC will do given the choices.

And I have no delusions about her...

Read all of every link you provided, OBF... except the Bolton article. It would not help your case. John Bolton can kiss my ass.

The other two are collections of the greatest hits of right wing charges that have never been substantiated.... half say as much in the brief paragraph provided. The only way any gain weight is if the reader is inclined to lend them some. I am not...

The MSM, as you like to call it, may not be neutral, but it comes closer than any of the sources you linked.

Self-portrait?

Actually I was and still would be a Biden supporter, but HRC will do given the choices.

Read all of every link you provided, OBF... except the Bolton article. It would not help your case. John Bolton can kiss my ass.

The other two are collections of the greatest hits of right wing charges that have never been substantiated.... half say as much in the brief paragraph provided. The only way any gain weight is if the reader is inclined to lend them some. I am not...

The MSM, as you like to call it, may not be neutral, but it comes closer than any of the sources you linked.

What links did I provide Yeoman? Getting cranky in your old age.....

And I was a Cruz supporter and have had some issues with Trump but from my point of view and weighing things out I see Trump as the candidate who will be better on the issues I support. I am not happy about republicans not getting behind Trump with the alternative being Clinton who already has promised her administration will be a third term of Obama. It seems to me that any republican when weighing out the issues would come down on the side of Trump as being better than Clinton.

It seems to me that any republican when weighing out the issues would come down on the side of Trump as being better than Clinton.

And that's fine for you, but apparently not many of your elected rep's past and present... the list keeps growing.

Oh, you edited it later, good move gramps...

Nope.... never did... original post...

You losin' it, Birthday Boy? Never know when the next one is one too many...

And that's fine for you, but apparently not many of your elected rep's past and present... the list keeps growing.

Unfortunately there are a number of chamber of commerce type republicans who want an open border for the cheap labor so they would not be on board with Trump. I would be surprised if eventually you don't see splits in both parties over the power the elites in both parties have. The dems did not have a nomination process but a coronation for Hillary from the start.

A major reason Trump is in serious trouble.....

It's lovely that George W Bush people support Clinton, isn't it?

Not in favor of that BB- but Kasich doesn't like either of them. For all intents and purposes, Trump torpedoed the Republican Party, to go it alone. He can't win without serious financial backing. I've said it elsewhere- the folks with the big cash already see Trump as a lost cause, and aren't in the mood to flush their campaign dollars down the toilet.

Bring it old establishment conservatives, we are marching forward:

M43OHL8.jpg

jack-boots-marching-620x320.jpg

These fellows felt the same way as you do about marching forward.

But, then again, I guess we'll just gloss over the irony of a picture of a presidential candidate in a democratic republic characterized as a totalitarian "God Emperor".

A major reason Trump is in serious trouble.....

Not in favor of that BB- but Kasich doesn't like either of them. For all intents and purposes, Trump torpedoed the Republican Party, to go it alone. He can't win without serious financial backing. I've said it elsewhere- the folks with the big cash already see Trump as a lost cause, and aren't in the mood to flush their campaign dollars down the toilet.

One of the biggest things Trump is running on is the corrupt system. The money in politics is the biggest part of that.

Kasich is a run-of-the mill Bush-type republican, though has much broader appeal than Bush did. If the powers that be weren't so dumb and dumped all their money into Kasich instead of Bush he probably would have had a serious chance at the nomination.

So what? The republicans will have lost a golden opportunity in 16 to beat one of the weakest democrat candidates ever with Clinton.........

Shorter Trump: If I Don’t Win… So What? (VIDEO)

He’s in it to win it, right?

This is a serious campaign, right?

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/11/shorter-trump-if-i-dont-win...-so-what-video/

One of the biggest things Trump is running on is the corrupt system. The money in politics is the biggest part of that.

Kasich is a run-of-the mill Bush-type republican, though has much broader appeal than Bush did. If the powers that be weren't so dumb and dumped all their money into Kasich instead of Bush he probably would have had a serious chance at the nomination.

On that I agree- Jeb was the establishment darling. BTW- the establishment Republicans are hoping (assuming they can hold onto the House & Senate) to turn a Clinton presidency into another 4 years of gridlock, and come up with a more palatable candidate in 2020.

Regarding DT- if that's one of his biggest points BB- it was lost on me. I'll put it way down on the list of what I think Trump is campaigning on. I see fear, hate, isolationism, tax cuts, Supreme Court justices, and repealing ObamaCare above that.

Then there's this nugget from OBF's link- and IMHO it hits the nail exactly on the head as to how Trump won the nomination.

"He was a rich elitist before entering, and the working class rabble that clamor to be near his celebrity (edit: and voted for him) are nothing more than tools to him, to be forgotten and tossed aside, like cheap, Chinese-made ball caps, once their use to him is over."

Yup- DHB's photoshop of Trump as Caesar is scaring the mortal shit out of a lot of people who haven't joined the Trump minions, or have their reservations .

That radical change mantra resonated with a certain segment of the population. But my POV is the more rational heads out there think it's TOO radical. Not only that, the Donald is regularly suffering from foot-in-mouth syndrome.

It's lovely that George W Bush people support Clinton, isn't it?

Not great, but last I heard Cheney and Rumsfeld seem to be hangin' with The Donald...

Odd given that he built his "empire" in as corrupt a system as there is: NYC construction.

Kasich was not only a nomination threat, but a threat to win it all... problem was the dumb fuck was only 80% conservative instead of the required 125%...

Or is it higher now?

Trump doesn't like losing, more than that he doesn't like tarnishing his brand.

Yup... one of the reasons speculation is growing that he'll develop a reason to drop out before the election...

How can you tarnish "loud and obnoxious"?

Archived