THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Getting Hammered by Mainstream Media

OldBrownsFan

I don't recall exactly, did she actually pull the hot sauce out or just say that she always carries one? I'll have to look up that incident but I would bet you a huge amount of money she doesn't. Any more than I keep a can of Afro Sheen in my guitar case.

WSS

a yuge amount.

http://time.com/4297996/hillary-clinton-hot-sauce/

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe for dessert?

CNN will probably declare an expose' on how Trump wore dark blue socks,

"in a racial slap in the face to the blm."

I have no real feelings about CNN, don't get it here so don't care. But just for funsies, I went to the Fox website - here you go http://www.foxnews.com/ - and had a look. No mention of 'gas' or 'poison' or 'syria' or anything relating to that story (there should be). There is, about halfway down, a story about trump eating chicken though.

It's not even on Breitbart's home page either. Or The Blaze. But hey look, the CNN home page has it at number five in the list of stories in the top left. No mention of chicken.

I don't recall exactly, did she actually pull the hot sauce out or just say that she always carries one? I'll have to look up that incident but I would bet you a huge amount of money she doesn't. Any more than I keep a can of Afro Sheen in my guitar case.

WSS

Stuart

I have no real feelings about CNN, don't get it here so don't care. But just for funsies, I went to the Fox website - here you go http://www.foxnews.com/ - and had a look. No mention of 'gas' or 'poison' or 'syria' or anything relating to that story (there should be). There is, about halfway down, a story about trump eating chicken though.

It's not even on Breitbart's home page either. Or The Blaze. But hey look, the CNN home page has it at number five in the list of stories in the top left. No mention of chicken.

"None so blind as those who will not see..."

Rescuers in Syria said Tuesday a helicopter dropped containers filled with toxic gas, ...
More news for gas poison syria fox news
Helicopter drops toxic gas in Syria town | Fox News Video
1:48
video.foxnews.com/.../helicopter-dr...Fox News Channel
Helicopter drops toxic gas in Syria town. Aug. 02, 2016 - 1:48 - John Huddy reports from Jerusalem. powered ...
www.foxnews.com/.../israel-claims-syria-used-chemic...
Fox News Channel
Mar 2, 2016 - Israel on Tuesday accused Syrian government forces of using ... a site targeted by what activists said was a poison gas attack in the village of ...

I'm just looking at the home page - you know, the most important stories, and/or the ones being pushed? I don't doubt every news outlet has a story on it, but according to Fox's home page, the chicken thing is more important than the gas thing.

I see the front page of CNN having multiple negative stories about Trump - including the headliner.

Yet I see no mention of the clinton foundation, lafarage, $400 million covert payment to Iran, failing to hold a press conference for 242 days, saying at her last rally she wants to "raise taxes on the middle class" (If trump made this gaffe it would have been all over the front page), lying about Comey saying she was truthful, about the latest filing reports that show she received $45 mil from hedge funds to Trump's 19k, correct the record.

Instead it's just "Trump eats fried chicken with a fork! Don't vote for him lolol"

Well they do have a "Big GOP donor backs Clinton" - but the narrative with that story is of course how Trump clashes with his own party, they even mention Khan in the story (big surprise)

I was surprised to see him here in the first place. I guess I'm not surprised he's on the left since his Browns post are usually extremely negative.

WSS

Is that how that works? Does that make PoeticG and cal like Newt Gingrich and Mitch McConnell? And Ghoolie is Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

To be fair, this time around it's the republicans (ie the party not in power) telling everyone how terrible the place is etc.

was there isis during the Bush years?

NOPE.

terrorism, crime from illegals running like Niagra Falls into our country?

NOPE.

it is now. and I'm not like McConnell, I'm like Sessions, or the guy challenging Paul "chickenheart" Ryan

for speaker.

I hope he is successful in deposing the conservative impostor.

I was surprised to see him here in the first place. I guess I'm not surprised he's on the left since his Browns post are usually extremely negative.

WSS

I was amazed that anyone would take a position that Hillary Clinton didn't lie about her emails. The evidence is overwhelming that she did lie numerous times.

That controversy is kind of indicative of the entire race so far. By the way when you buy a bucket of chicken you get sides right? Mashed potatoes, corn, green beans or mac and cheese?

WSS

I think the issue people had was the look on his face. Same one he had while eating mexican. The guy just drips condescension. Look im eating kfc #thuggin

Its just like really dude? Instead of making the case on economics/trade and immigration to us in a reasonable and cogent fashion he eats some ethnic food and says ill fix it and ill hire the best people #trustme

ugh.

the media keeps hammering that we just can't send so many illegals back to mexico.

oh, hell yes we can. We can install these devices every couple hundred yards or so.

13256400_507512089449403_422473606710054

Is that how that works? Does that make PoeticG and cal like Newt Gingrich and Mitch McConnell? And Ghoolie is Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

To be fair, this time around it's the republicans (ie the party not in power) telling everyone how terrible the place is etc.

Oh just in my experience the people that are angry all the fucking time are usually Democrats. Not always.

And it seems like there's a violent demonstration every few days.

WSS

was there isis during the Bush years?

NOPE.

terrorism, crime from illegals running like Niagra Falls into our country?

NOPE.

it is now. and I'm not like McConnell, I'm like Sessions, or the guy challenging Paul "chickenheart" Ryan

for speaker.

I hope he is successful in deposing the conservative impostor.

Well that 9/11 thing happened

Get out of here with that bullshit. I don't need some elitist liberal telling me what's what. I saw a picture online about that chicken story so I feel what I feel. You can't change that.

"None so blind as those who will not see..."

Rescuers in Syria said Tuesday a helicopter dropped containers filled with toxic gas, ...

More news for gas poison syria fox news

Helicopter drops toxic gas in Syria town | Fox News Video

1:48

video.foxnews.com/.../helicopter-dr...Fox News Channel

Helicopter drops toxic gas in Syria town. Aug. 02, 2016 - 1:48 - John Huddy reports from Jerusalem. powered ...

www.foxnews.com/.../israel-claims-syria-used-chemic...

Fox News Channel

Mar 2, 2016 - Israel on Tuesday accused Syrian government forces of using ... a site targeted by what activists said was a poison gas attack in the village of ...

Archived