THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Getting Hammered by Mainstream Media

OldBrownsFan

Everything Trump said in his acceptance speech was negative... and it was covered. Problem was it did not stand out at the end of 4-days of incessant negativity.

By contrast...

Nevertheless very little of HRC's attacks lasted more than a news cycle, because Trump was too busy getting into a new hole with his gold star attacks among other foot in mouth efforts...

Trump has been his own worst enemy at times I will give you that but I am not giving a pass to the liberal MSM and their bias.

Trump made some more news today (not good) by what looks to me his trying to make a joke. Here we go again off message, not talking about Clinton, Obama, the economy, terrorism and everything else the Trump campaign should be on message about:

2b50.png2b50.png2b50.pngUPDATE: TRUMP CAMPAIGN RESPONDS — And we’re back to another Trump controversy

“Hillary wants to essentially abolish the 2nd amendment. (crowd boos) By the way if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks [about her abolishing the 2nd Amendment]. Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

http://therightscoop.com/and-were-back-to-another-trump-controversy/

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump: " Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day"

Trump campaign: No, obviously he wasn't calling for her to be assassinated silly, he never said that...that's just what a lot of unhinged people with guns are hearing.

So what are they claiming he meant? That when they literally come for your guns, don't give them up, and fire at will?

Trump has been his own worst enemy at times I will give you that but I am not giving a pass to the liberal MSM and their bias.

Trump made some more news today (not good) by what looks to me his trying to make a joke. Here we go again off message, not talking about Clinton, Obama, the economy, terrorism and everything else the Trump campaign should be on message about:

2b50.png2b50.png2b50.pngUPDATE: TRUMP CAMPAIGN RESPONDS — And we’re back to another Trump controversy

“Hillary wants to essentially abolish the 2nd amendment. (crowd boos) By the way if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks [about her abolishing the 2nd Amendment]. Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

http://therightscoop.com/and-were-back-to-another-trump-controversy/

Lets face reality here. Trump is not a good speaker. He sounds like a 13 year old with some of his arguments. But he is all we have unless you want four years of a short circuited Clinton. And Slick Willie lurking in the shadows banging interns and giving 'advice' to Hitlery.

Trump: " Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is, I dont know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day"

Trump campaign: No, obviously he wasn't calling for her to be assassinated silly, he never said that...that's just what a lot of unhinged people with guns are hearing.

So what are they claiming he meant? That when they literally come for your guns, don't give them up, and fire at will?

Probably referring to NRA lobbyists

Lets face reality here. Trump is not a good speaker. He sounds like a 13 year old with some of his arguments. But he is all we have unless you want four years of a short circuited Clinton. And Slick Willie lurking in the shadows banging interns and giving 'advice' to Hitlery.

The MSM just beats Trump like a drum over this stuff. This was the lead story on ABC,NBC and CBS national news last night.

The democrats playbook is to make Trump unelectable and to show him to be 'not fit' to be president. They have a liberal MSM who are willing accomplices with the democrats and who blow out of proportion whatever stories they can to portray Trump in a negative light. They can't say much good about Clinton so taking down Trump is their goal. This not fit to be president theme is part of the dems talking points that from Obama on down is being used against Trump. Trump just can't keep giving them ammunition.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37029170

Let's take a look at what BBC has to say about this.

The remarks that sparked the firestorm were made at a rally in Wilmington on Tuesday afternoon.

The Republican presidential nominee said of his Democratic opponent: "Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.

"But the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

If you don't like Trump, you paint it as "he's calling for assassination," maybe this will be what finally sticks! If you like Trump, you can read it as him calling for NRA lobby to get to the voting booth.

Gee. Seems to me like the American media is blowing this out of proportion, as they usually do with Trump. Oh well, he dominates the news cycle for another week. Once again, this is going to be sorted out in the debates.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37029170

Let's take a look at what BBC has to say about this.

If you don't like Trump, you paint it as "he's calling for assassination," maybe this will be what finally sticks! If you like Trump, you can read it as him calling for NRA lobby to get to the voting booth.

Gee. Seems to me like the American media is blowing this out of proportion, as they usually do with Trump. Oh well, he dominates the news cycle for another week. Once again, this is going to be sorted out in the debates.

Clearly the MSM hates him because they immediately turned it into "Trump says Hillary should be shot dead"

Real news didnt talk about it for shit. But be because some of u drooling unemployed sheeple spend all day infront of 24 hour news that literally will report on "anything" because it's their biz model......

You're confirming that CNN isn't "real news"?

I watched CNN last night go after Trump in typical biased fashion of having a panel of 3 to 1 stacked against Trump. The lone wolf though refused to go along with the other three and held his ground:

FIREWORKS! Dan Bongino CALLS OUT CNN HOST for saying Trump was inciting violence at Hillary!

http://therightscoop.com/fireworks-dan-bongino-calls-out-cnn-host-for-saying-trump-was-inciting-violence-at-hillary/

I watched CNN last night go after Trump in typical biased fashion of having a panel of 3 to 1 stacked against Trump. The lone wolf though refused to go along with the other three and held his ground:

FIREWORKS! Dan Bongino CALLS OUT CNN HOST for saying Trump was inciting violence at Hillary!

http://therightscoop.com/fireworks-dan-bongino-calls-out-cnn-host-for-saying-trump-was-inciting-violence-at-hillary/

"Some story"

Now let's get input from our expert panel of 6 Hillary donors and 1 Trump supporter to get their take on this.

- CNN

How many times can you apologize for the man?

An "off-the-cuff" remark is not the same as a joke, but regardless he went where any reasonable politician should not go. All it takes is one unbalanced individual to take his remarks as a call to action.

We are of course fighting a proxy war and no reason to think we couldn't find common ground turn our energies toward Isis. Maybe rather than bitching about them fighting with chechnya.

Russia was supposedly aiding the fight against ISIS with an air campaign in Syria. In fact they were bombing Syrian rebels... rebels we had backed to oust Assad.

They are truly Russia First!

The MSM just beats Trump like a drum over this stuff. This was the lead story on ABC,NBC and CBS national news last night.

The democrats playbook is to make Trump unelectable and to show him to be 'not fit' to be president.

They aren't having to try very hard are they?

I'm sure Trump has a bajillion devices around him at all times. I'd venture to say most of his tweets he relays to some intern.

I'm sure tweets about upcoming events are sent by staff and not The Donald...

Since they obviously have his twitter password, then they could change it and lock him out... but then that would just force out more shit when he speaks.

I'm sure tweets about upcoming events are sent by staff and not The Donald...

Since they obviously have his twitter password, then they could change it and lock him out... but then that would just force out more shit when he speaks.

Donald doesn't sleep, he regenerates by shitposting on twitter.

Tour "Russia was supposedly aiding the fight against ISIS with an air campaign in Syria. In fact they were bombing Syrian rebels... rebels we had backed to oust Assad.

They are truly Russia First!"

As we are Americans first which does not preclude teaming up on occasion. Our pussy foreign policy which can't decide whether or not to blow assad out of the water is probably at the bottom of this.

Lines in the sand back the rebels blah blah blah.

WSS

Archived