THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Getting Hammered by Mainstream Media

OldBrownsFan

Good thing that the vetting process for emigrants has taken 18-24 months for all entrants to the US for quite some time. It costs a lot of money - upwards of $10k for the lawyer fees to get a green card. Anyone who asserts otherwise.. is LYING. It's simply not true.

I'm not sure what you're saying with the BLM stuff -- being a policeman is the only job I can think of where the entire staff gets judged failures if one person does something wrong. I've been on a grand jury, I know how the system works. Most policemen I know are good guys - but as with all jobs including every single person who's reading this -- there's 2-5% that have issues on any force. "Having Respect For Police" should absolutely NOT mean that everything a policeman does is inherently appropriate.

And if you have issues with companies that move overseas but still try to hoover American money into their corporate mouth .. Good! We agree on something. Also, welcome to the progressive movement, because this isn't an R or D issue - corporatism is an economic issue that both major parties ignore.

I do find it fun that anyone actually thinks they "know" what Trump's actual position is on an economic issue. Trump has made his money [such as it is] by stealing from the working class... and you actually think he's not going to continue that if you vote for him? Identifying a concern that you have does NOT mean he's going to vote to end it.. For instance, he wouldn't back right-to-work laws if he actually supported labor..

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing that the vetting process for emigrants has taken 18-24 months for all entrants to the US for quite some time. It costs a lot of money - upwards of $10k for the lawyer fees to get a green card. Anyone who asserts otherwise.. is LYING. It's simply not true.

Who pays for this? the taxpayers? And Clinton wants a 500 percent increase in Syrian refugees. I would rather see safe zones set up in Syria. We are nearly 20 trillion in debt already.

I want to be compassionate about this but can we really afford the costs involved here? It seems like setting up safe zones in Syria is the way to go.

Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds-spend-nearly-20000-to-settle-every-refugee/article/2593331

Additional Syrian Refugees Would Cost Taxpayers $6.5 Billion

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/additional-syrian-refugees-would-cost-taxpayers-65-billion

How much does this one reason have to do with it:

3. Even as border apprehensions dropped, deportations of Mexican immigrants reached a record high in 2013 of 314,904, up from 169,031 in 2005. This is due in part to a 2005 shift in policy that has increased the chances of being deported following apprehension in the border region, instead of just being sent back without an order of removal

The number of illegal immigrants in the US has declined significantly since 07.

At present, the "strolling" is a person going from the US side to the Mexico side..

Horseshit. You're being extremely disingenuous what with all your indignant ejaculating about lies and it's simply not true nonsense.

The DHS estimates ~11 million illegal immigrants currently living in the US. "Estimate" is the key word we don't know exactly how many there are.

So let's call it about as it is using the 11 million number - they account for 3.5% of the population (sauce: my brain using US population and estimated numbers of illegals in the country)

Illegal immigrants living in the United States account for:

- 13.6% of all criminal convictions

- 12% of murder convictions

- 20% of kidnapping convictions

- 16% of drug trafficking convictions

Keep in mind these are only convictions - and estimates. ICE estimates there are 1.2 million criminal aliens at large in the US (About 11% of the total illegal alien population)

(Some independent sources, like Pew have put these numbers higher)

sauce

---

Other interesting facts:

- The DEA estimates the cartel supplies 80% of the heroin, cocaine, meth, and marijuana to the Chicago region (sauce)

- 80% of central american women who attempt to cross the border illegally get raped along the way - whether it's fellow migrants, smugglers, etc. (sauce)

Let's take the 2005 deportations and multiply that by 11 years. Keep in mind that we know that more than 300,000 were deported in 2015 but we're gonna use the low number. Ok with me? 169,031 x 11 = 1,859,341

Why, Obama's Sainted hat!, we've deported nearly 2 million illegal immigrants in that time and we're still only down 1.3 million. What does that tell you?

Let's take the 2005 deportations and multiply that by 11 years. Keep in mind that we know that more than 300,000 were deported in 2015 but we're gonna use the low number. Ok with me? 169,031 x 11 = 1,859,341

Why, Obama's Sainted hat!, we've deported nearly 2 million illegal immigrants in that time and we're still only down 1.3 million. What does that tell you?

BUILD WALL

Hillary Clinton claims she will be the third term of Obama. I don't see that as a great selling point:

Obama Will Be the Only President In US History to Never Achieve a Year of 3% GDP Growth

People often use the word "historic" whenever our President so much as breathes out of his left nostril. Now we finally have an example of him doing something we can actually use the word for.

Barack Obama will leave a legacy with many different accomplishments, such as a failed government controlled healthcare law, the most racially divided country since the 60's, and God knows how many broken promises.

But one of those things he can take with him when he leaves office is the fact that he will be the first President to ever leave office without having achieved at least one year of 3% GDP growth.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/02/obama-will-president-us-history-never-achieve-year-3-gdp-growth/

This is something that's popped up in my morning internet trawling:

13934579_10210313557584375_6596726378235

I'm not able to find the source (or scale) but I think it's safe to assume it's ballpark correct. The choice is between two people that were chosen by such a small proportion of the population they would rule over.

Side note - Trump eating his KFC with a knife and fork? What message is he trying to send? Man of the people? Not sure that's working.

That controversy is kind of indicative of the entire race so far. By the way when you buy a bucket of chicken you get sides right? Mashed potatoes, corn, green beans or mac and cheese?

WSS

Why doesn't this statistic surprise me coming out of this administration?

7,551 Syrian Refugees Admitted to U.S. in FY16--Only 35 Christians

(CNSNews.com) – The Obama administration admitted 2,340 Syrian refugees into the United States in July, almost as many as the record number of admissions in June (2,406), keeping it on track to reach its goal of 10,000 by the end of September.

Continuing a trend seen throughout the fiscal year, just 15 of the 2,340 resettled in July (0.6 percent) are Christians, while 2,308 (98.6 percent) are Sunni Muslims.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/syrian-refugees-admitted-so-far-fy-2016-7432-sunnis-35-christians

That controversy is kind of indicative of the entire race so far. By the way when you buy a bucket of chicken you get sides right? Mashed potatoes, corn, green beans or mac and cheese?

WSS

Apparently KFC is different over here. Things to note - 1) none of those things were on the plate, it was some chicken; 2) what controversy? I'm just asking what he's trying to achieve, and it's the same with all politicians. They'll have a private school education, ivy league degree, spent their lives away from poor people - in business or in politics - and all of a sudden they have to be a man (or woman) of the people, for some reason. Are we supposed to believe that because they eat a bacon sandwich, or some take out food, or they go take their kid to peewee lacrosse or whatever, they understand the struggles and difficulties of a single parent of four working three jobs to put the kids through school, let alone college, who's being made redundant because the job is being relocated overseas?

That certainly could be one angle of it Chris but Trump has been known to frequent fast food joints for years way before his Run for the presidency. Remember Bill Clinton would take a pause from his daily jog to grab something from Mickey D's?

Anyway the I hate Trump press is really out of control these days. It's now a status symbol, hip.

I will be among the first to admit that my friend Cal goes way over-the-top in his attacks on Obamao and Higgarley, but the entire media, especially the left wing, is following his lead in their anti Trump fevor.

WSS

Archived