THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to meet with Mexican president today, before immigration speech

bbedward

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm pretty sure most people here would consider me to be far from right wing. Like I said, he won't need to win college educated if he increases turnout among poor whites. In previous elections, only 25% of impoverished people voted. There are 20 million impoverished whites. I expect Trump to tap into that demographic much like Obama did for blacks.

Here is why that demographic is so important.

377619_5_.jpg

Tour...Black Lives Matter chants:" what do we want? dead cops...when do we want them? now!"

"Pigs in a blanket...fry em like bacon"

So again I say if the GOP has to cater to a hate group like this that is a bridge too far...the dems can suck up to them..I want nothing to do with them.

If you want to believe that those chants are representative of the BLM movement as a whole, then therein lies the end of any GOP minority outreach.

You're a little late if you think that the GOP is the party for old, rich white people - those folks are the never Trumpers. Trump has hijacked the party and taken all of their favored candidates out of contention. It's not the old, rich white people who are going to give Trump the election; it's the pissed off, poor white people. If he increases the voter turnout in that demographic as much as I think he will, he really will only need marginal gains among minorities, women, and the college educated to get the win.

And I'd still argue that demographic is less than the minority vote will be. That graph you show is in Ohio, but what about Florida? What about Colorado? What about VA?

There's no way to outright say one person is right or wrong here, but I believe you are seriously underestimating the minority vote compared to even that poor white vote that might win Ohio or NC.

Obama Trump won in 2012 2016 because the biggest selling point Mitt Romney Crooked Hillary had is that he wasn't Obama Trump. No one actually liked Romney Crooked Hillary enough to want to vote for him, and Obama Trump had a rabid fan base voting for him because he was black an asshole who doesn't care who he offends.

Bumping this comment of mine along with this video to show even more parallels between establishment shills Hillary and Mitt.

Archived