THE BROWNS BOARD

In Hue we trust..? Hue was ALL IN on Goff

Adoug319

There's an article somewhere, I can't find it but it was talking about how Hue was all in on Jared Goff, but Sashi refused to let us trade up for him because he wants to hoard picks. But Goff was Hue's guy. That's why we traded down after the Rams took him. I know it's early on, but that's concerning. Of all the #1 QBs... Hue, a self-proclaimed qb guru, would've chosen what looks to be a bust.

Time will tell...

Trust is earned.

Sushi & Deposit have yet to earn it.

Ya, I'm just having a little fun with the "In ____ We Trust" thing that has been going on for ages here.

Sashi seems smarter than them all though, and ya gotta love his last name.

Z

don't you hate it when you find one writer that has cracked the great mystery of Goff being a Ram before he's actually a Ram & POOF it's gone ;). We went from 2 to 8 a few weeks before the draft. It would be stupid for rams to tell Sashi "Goff". My article says Sashi Hoarded picks created by FA losses & Philly was a sucker for a day. DE Deforrest Buckner was the pick at 8 & went 7. Such the luck of the browns

don't you hate it when you find one writer that has cracked the great mystery of Goff being a Ram before he's actually a Ram & POOF it's gone ;). We went from 2 to 8 a few weeks before the draft. It would be stupid for rams to tell Sashi "Goff". My article says Sashi Hoarded picks created by FA losses & Philly was a sucker for a day. DE Deforrest Buckner was the pick at 8 & went 7. Such the luck of the browns

It was common knowledge the Rams were going Goff long before draft day. We all knew it was Goff 1 Wentz 2.

It was common knowledge the Rams were going Goff long before draft day. We all knew it was Goff 1 Wentz 2.

It's common knowledge we had a chance early with Tennessee to move up if Goff was it, but instead the boat came into Tennessee named The Rams..A Good offer to Tenn. Early the Rams would not be calling us at #1.. Saved Hues sinking ship named Goff?

prescott 6-2/226

goff 6-4/218

cook 6-4/220

both have good arm strength compared to kessler whos arm strength is well wanting

both cook and Prescott were drafted after Kessler so one would think if huey really wanted goff he would have drafted someone similar to him not a runt with a weak arm

and hell yes I am drinking

Ya, I'm just having a little fun with the "In ____ We Trust" thing that has been going on for ages here.

Sashi seems smarter than them all though, and ya gotta love his last name.

Z

Z- book smart and football smart are not mutually inclusive. I've seen a bunch of folks with multiple high level degrees that figuratively don't know how to tie their shoes. So you got a degree from Harvard? That don't impress me much. My former bosses' daughter could have made the grade, but Harvard wants $500 bucks just to look at your application. Sue has a friend that has a Doctorate in Virtual Reality from MIT- and I think he lives in the virtual world.

prescott 6-2/226

goff 6-4/218

cook 6-4/220

both have good arm strength compared to kessler whos arm strength is well wanting

both cook and Prescott were drafted after Kessler so one would think if huey really wanted goff he would have drafted someone similar to him not a runt with a weak arm

Dang- he could have brought back Colt McCoy for a conditional 2018 seventh round pick- but I bet Sushi put the kibosh on that idea

prescott 6-2/226

goff 6-4/218

cook 6-4/220

Hues #1 trait he looks for is accuracy. Goff had great accuracy in college, as did Kessler

I am the furthest thing from a Goff fan you'll find....

But the fact that you just called him a bust in week 4 of his rookie PRESEASON is the most goddamn laughable thing ever.

Did you read it? I said "what looks to be a bust, time will tell..."

Goff is the first #1 overall QB to NOT starts day 1 since.... Drumroll...

Jamarcus Russell.

Not good company to be in

But Goff under the tutelage of the "QB Whisperer?" Does that not boggle your mind?

No, Goff looks a lot better taking shots in the QB friendly football program Jeff Fisher has all set up for the Rams.

It's comforting to know the 1st overall pick that the Rams gave up multiple picks for is just as ready to start today as Kessler.

Right now, they're both 3rd string QBs.

When the Browns traded their pick to Philly I was almost sure they'd go after Dak Prescott. I was surprised with the Kessler pick. It's only preseason but Prescott looks like the next Russel Wilson. Just think, the Browns could have drafted Elliot at # 2, Noah Spence and Dak Prescott.

I saw a ton of Goff (being a SoCal Pac12 guy) and saw nothing during actual game play that made me thought he would eventually be the #1 overall pick... and that was against some pretty bad Pac12 Ds.

Better the Goats than the Browns.

prescott 6-2/226

goff 6-4/218

cook 6-4/220

Mike Phipps had all the size and strength over Brian Sipe.....who fit more the Kessler mold. Sipe became by far the better QB. Not saying that could happen here, but it has been known to happen. Kessler should spend a couple of years on the PS in reality, like Sipe did.

Mike Phipps had all the size and strength over Brian Sipe.....who fit more the Kessler mold. Sipe became by far the better QB. Not saying that could happen here, but it has been known to happen. Kessler should spend a couple of years on the PS in reality, like Sipe did.

Phipps he played for purdue ? ya that was a great trade sending away warfield for the rights to draft him

Phipps he played for purdue ? ya that was a great trade sending away warfield for the rights to draft him

Oh yeah who could forget the great "Phipps to Pitts" connection? That and maybe one of my brothers went to Purdue but other than that eh, nothing much more really in the Phipps file for me.

Oh yeah and getting rid of Warren, Ohio native Paul Warfield that was a genius move. :(

Something tells me Fisher has a lot to do with the lack of QB development. I was watching the Ram/Chiefs preseason game and the Rams commentators were noticing that Foles looked a lot more comfortable one week in KC than he ever did with the Rams. Makes you wonder if its a Fisher thing.

Something tells me Fisher has a lot to do with the lack of QB development. I was watching the Ram/Chiefs preseason game and the Rams commentators were noticing that Foles looked a lot more comfortable one week in KC than he ever did with the Rams. Makes you wonder if its a Fisher thing.

wasn't fisher a D guy before he became a head coach ? anyway I bet this is his last year coaching the rams if he doesn't get them to the playoffs infact I'm surprised he didn't get fired last year

Oh yeah who could forget the great "Phipps to Pitts" connection? That and maybe one of my brothers went to Purdue but other than that eh, nothing much more really in the Phipps file for me.

Oh yeah and getting rid of Warren, Ohio native Paul Warfield that was a genius move. :(

damn I love ohio sports

fisher has got to be sucking someone's dick to be keepin that job for as many years as he has.

i guess he attended the marvin lewis school for cock sucking right along side jason garrett.

Doesn't seem like a significantly worse plan than shitcanning everybody from the ball boy to the president every two years.

WSS

Archived