THE BROWNS BOARD

One thing you are looking forward to in 2016-2017 season

tinythinker

well at least you have people to commiserate with.

how about waking up in the heart of giants and jets football? one team that has won super bowls recently and one that looks like they could again? yeah go get a cup of coffee this morning wearing browns gear without a snicker or a laugh.

god frickin awful.

I'm not sure which is worse - waking up surrounded by fans of other teams giving you shit, or surrounded by basically nobody that even has a clue why you're pissed off this morning.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at least you have people to commiserate with.

how about waking up in the heart of giants and jets football? one team that has won super bowls recently and one that looks like they could again? yeah go get a cup of coffee this morning wearing browns gear without a snicker or a laugh.

god frickin awful.

I feel your pain mik. Go Tribe!!

I like The Cleveland Browns.

I love the Cleveland BROWNS (see my sig.) not crazy about the fact that they haven't won a playoff game since 1994 and have gotten into this death spiral over the last 20 years now with owners, FO, coaches, QBs, RBs, FAs, ball boys.....have I left anyone out?

Hopefully it will pull out soon. GO BROWNS, we love ya'.

I'm not sure which is worse - waking up surrounded by fans of other teams giving you shit, or surrounded by basically nobody that even has a clue why you're pissed off this morning.

My friends want to know why I still follow the Browns (I wear the T mik sent me) after JM fell from grace. I tell them I don't desert a team just because they aren't good at the moment. And besides there are too many good posters here that have grown on me and the football knowledge is first rate. I couldn't ask for more than that and it's worth taking the jabs from time to time for still liking the Broncos. I want to be there when this thing finally turns around. You can't do that by jumping on after it's already happened, only when it's at the bottom looking nowhere else but up.

My friends want to know why I still follow the Browns (I wear the T mik sent me) after JM fell from grace. I tell them I don't desert a team just because they aren't good at the moment. And besides there are too many good posters here that have grown on me and the football knowledge is first rate. I couldn't ask for more than that and it's worth taking the jabs from time to time for still liking the Broncos. I want to be there when this thing finally turns around. You can't do that by jumping on after it's already happened, only when it's at the bottom looking nowhere else but up.

I agree with all of that. And in five years when we're lifting the superbowl, I'll be going crazy, and yet again, nobody around will understand why!

To quote Thomas Paine,

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

nobody is jumping ship. just complaining as a fan of a nfl team that once again the product sucks. once again we're the laughing stock on all sports talk right now....again. our fans aren't the only ones ?ing the ineptitude of the FO right now. not the only ones saying the browns looked like a fbs squad playing vs wentz and the eagles. so.....

i don't care if you have shit. just make sure that shit is the best looking and smelling shit out there.

Just reminded again on our local news......

BROWNS SET NFL RECORD! Well unfortunately for futility again 12 straight season openers lost going back to 2004 and QB Jeff Garcia with coach Butch Davis who also was the last coach to make even a WC playoff game.

Oh and if you remember how many wanted him run out of town on a rail.....and those might have been the good, well not so bad older days?

BROWNS QBs, take a number please. Serving number 25.

To quote Thomas Paine,

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Well someone in the Prediction thread did predict, "Pain(e)"... Who knew it'd be Thomas?

To quote Thomas Paine,

Well said Ag- I might complain, but I'll never jump ship. Those that know me know I bleed Brown & Orange. It was an out of body experience when the Cavs won it all in June- it will be way sweeter when it happens to the Browns.

nobody is jumping ship. just complaining as a fan of a nfl team that once again the product sucks. once again we're the laughing stock on all sports talk right now....again. our fans aren't the only ones ?ing the ineptitude of the FO right now. not the only ones saying the browns looked like a fbs squad playing vs wentz and the eagles. so.....

i don't care if you have shit. just make sure that shit is the best looking and smelling shit out there.

LOL listening to Jay Mohr on Fox radio today. Said he's putting the odds of the Browns winning the SB this season at a billion to one.

So what is the 5 year plan? I've been hearing that for almost two decades now. Thank God for titties and airplanes!

Never worked out well for the USSR either.

Archived