THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon entering rehab

LondonBrown

What "crap" is that, cal? Be Human? Tour

I'm human. we all are. how many of us forfeit an NFL career for booze and illegal drugs?

More than one Cal. Justin Blackmon immediately comes to mind- there are plenty of others. The name Don Rodgers ring a bell with you? Quite a few in the NBA too. Len Bias?

You are saying all humans do booze and dope and get addicted? We know a great gal who has little terrific daughters,

and the ex boozed himself into a DUI, out of his marriage, into more trouble, including meth after the divorce, lost his job...

paid no attention to the family later, still in rehab now. The Mom and daughters are human too, Tour.

Yes, there are victims besides the person with the addiction problem. That's why there's Al-Anon. It's a weird thing. not everyone who drinks and does pot gets addicted, but plenty do. You could become a billionaire if you could figure out what turns the switch on to turn someone into an addict. Family history does seem to play a part.

I can understand one crash out of addiction, but continued crashes? that's out of serious bad choices out of selfishness,

imho. Those who didn't get help the first time made a terrible choice.

If you're saying that Cal- it means you really don't understand addiction. Sometimes it takes more than one crash for a person to see the light. Some never do, they wind up dead. I've heard stories about guys who went out and promply got another DUI after spending a month in jail for drunk driving. Heroin addicts keep using even though they know their next shoot up could be their last if their junk is laced with fentanyl. Bet you didn't know the guy who founded AA was a multi time loser- until he finally got it right.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck him. He's an ex Brown and all he ever did was cause heartache here. Liars, drunks, trouble makers and gimps are about the only things I've seen come out of Texas. I wouldn't hire them to clean the wet spots out of the sheets.

we only have the front office to blame for all this shit...between gordon and the little fuckhead manziel, they both have set us back big time...buts lets face it, do you think both these guys problems started after we drafted them...this day and age, i think all draftees should be investigated way before they are drafted to see what issues exist..in this case both these guys probably had issues back in high school or even pre high school...YOU DON'T DRAFT DRUGEES AND DRUNKS PERIOD...

True. As I understand the TEAM could actually suspend him and put him on a PUP list or something like that.

This guy is in deep shit...he's another manziel in that he will never see the playing field again...why...because in the words of steven a. smith, THE DUDE IS ALWAYS UNAVAILABLE...You'd got to be a complete moron like the browns to consider to sign this guy....

We could resign Matthews to the practice squad Gip. The reason he got cut is he needs to put on bulk and gain upper body strength. Elite nose tackles will destroy him.

It's not looking good for Erving right now. He's shown little improvement over last year. & he was getting pancaked on a regular basis then.

I noticed an improvement of our running game since Erving went down.

Is Erving that bad? Or has his replacements been that good?

Sounds like a question Tour could answer.

If you're saying that Cal- it means you really don't understand addiction. Sometimes it takes more than one crash for a person to see the light. Some never do, they wind up dead. I've heard stories about guys who went out and promply got another DUI after spending a month in jail for drunk driving. Heroin addicts keep using even though they know their next shoot up could be their last if their junk is laced with fentanyl. Bet you didn't know the guy who founded AA was a multi time loser- until he finally got it right. Mr. Hoorta

I really don't understand it. and I think nobody who wants drugs to be legalized, because it's a "victimless" endeavor...

doesn't understand it, either. I still see it as repeated bad choices after the first bad choice. I imagine that if a person finally does

"see the light"... they could have seen it after the first crash if they wanted to. That's just me.

I was afraid of these 4 weeks of separation.

He was allowed to be with the team through those 4 weeks. (very unexpected move for Roger GoToHell....I think Haslam talked him into that)

we only have the front office to blame for all this shit...between gordon and the little fuckhead manziel, they both have set us back big time...buts lets face it, do you think both these guys problems started after we drafted them...this day and age, i think all draftees should be investigated way before they are drafted to see what issues exist..in this case both these guys probably had issues back in high school or even pre high school...YOU DON'T DRAFT DRUGEES AND DRUNKS PERIOD...

I gotta agree. Too bad we have an idiot owner

He was allowed to be with the team through those 4 weeks. (very unexpected move for Roger GoToHell....I think Haslam talked him into that)

In reality, he should have been reinstated immediately. He had already done a year's suspension....why the pile on with the 4 weeks? They made an exception by letting him be with the team and practice.....why not just let him play?

And why did Leveon Bell get only 3 games? He is already on like his third offense.....as many as Gordon had.

Archived