THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today at the stadium was humiliating and demoralizing. I sadly wonder if a fan base will survive the length of time this rebuild will take. I felt like I was at an away game. The Brady chants were deafening and sickening. I feel now as though we may be witnessing the second and final funeral of our Cleveland Browns slowly unfold.

FUCK OFF

I have competition in the survivor league. But- not to pile on. As my pal said- if you just pick the teams the Browns are losing to- you're going to be screwed come playoff time. I can't use the Pats now.

And to think- instead of Clipboard Jesus, we could have had Vick in the Dawg Pound. I vote on renaming it "The Puppy Pound". Please adopt one of these poor pathetic puppies now.

Billy-Choke won with a third though.

Haslam as I heard on the radio home- should apologize to the paying customers for the abomination of football that I actually paid to sit through. I'm changing my sig- stealing it form the other board. " So you want a total blowup? Well, this is what it looks like. " Still zero pass rush. Can't protect the qb. Nah- OL is dime a dozen. Crow comes back to earth.

that is why slimelam is rubbing his hands together after each game saying, its people like you who will continue to give me money year after year...let's see, how many more yrs do i need to do this before i can pass warren buffet and claim the number 1 spot...

Today at the stadium was humiliating and demoralizing. I sadly wonder if a fan base will survive the length of time this rebuild will take. I felt like I was at an away game. The Brady chants were deafening and sickening. I feel now as though we may be witnessing the second and final funeral of our Cleveland Browns slowly unfold.

If you were humiliated and demoralized ... That's on you.

Maybe you weren't raised right.

Maybe you are a pussy.

But the fan base will be fine.

This is a "free year" ... We sold off assets, handed over the keys to some kids, and we've already played five QBs.

I love this team. When we win the Super Bowl in 2020 I will look up all 53 of these fuckers and give them a personal message of thanks.

Ok ... all 73, including the 13 QBs

1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my dick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating. There is a segment of the fan base that will unquestionably be fine. You and I are part of that. If you think the younger fan base for the Browns is stable and sustainable at this point you are mistaken in my opinion.

1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my sick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating.

don't believe in karma so u can fuck off but u are the one wishing for the Browns to leave so again fuck off and die

edit this is a edit fuck off jcam222 at least i use my real name i live in portland oregon so all the Browns backers know who i am so if you really want to find me just do the math instead of hiding behind some bullshit user handle

1) tough guy Syd I'd tell you to suck my sick but I don't want my cock to get that dirty. As far as wishing death on people karmas a bitch. 2) Zombo with all due respect to admin your fucking comments are way out of line. I love this team every damn bit as much as you and nothing I said reflects differently. I'm far from the only fan at the game who was humiliated by the fact so many so called "Browns fans" sold their damn seats to Pats fans. That is humiliating. There is a segment of the fan base that will unquestionably be fine. You and are are part of that. If you think the younger fan base for the Browns is stable and sustainable at this point you are mistaken in my opinion.

So, you are saying that since I am an older Browns fan that has never sold my any of my tickets to the opponents I am part of the problem, but that while you are a younger fan that is "offended" by the number of Pats fan, you are not?

No opposing fan has ever bought my tickets, I fly up to support my team every year, so again. ... If you are humiliated to be a Browns fan... That is on you and your generation. We're good.

Z

I am not so much against our fans selling to Pat fans as much as fans selling to Pisspuke fans. IMO I think they should lose their season tickets for such.

selling any game tixs is fucked up doesn't matter to whom you sell 2

don't believe in karma so u can fuck off but u are the one wishing for the Browns to leave so again fuck off and die

edit this is a edit fuck off jcam222 at least i use my real name i live in portland oregon so all the Browns backers know who i am so if you really want to find me just do the math instead of hiding behind some bullshit user handle

Lol listen you inbred piece of shit READ my original post. From that post you take that I WANT our Browns to leave?? I was expressing concern we might lose them. I surely wouldn't want that to happen. I own PSL's and hope my family uses them well past the death you wished for me. I do sincerely hope your ignorant posts are because you are drunk as fuck as opposed to just naturally an ignorant douchebag. You might also want to work on your ability to use the edit button and phrase whole thoughts.

only a fool would think that would happen again,,so yes that is how i took your post

edit good for you for going to the game and not selling your tickets I took it to far I am just pissed off as hell,,,,may you live a very long and healthy life and hopefully your kids will do the same and enjoy your seats as they watch the Browns go to the playoffs

We should all still stick together. don't let these losses drive us apart. Let's see if Hue can turn us around. But he needs more than a year. I really think Chud got a shitty deal here with only 1 season I think we should of gave Eric M another chance but they are all long gone. .Hue does want to win and the players seem to like him so let's see whit is ahead. If We beat Pisspuke this year atleast 1 time, then I will forgive them for most of the BS

So, you are saying that since I am an older Browns fan that has never sold my any of my tickets to the opponents I am part of the problem, but that while you are a younger fan that is "offended" by the number of Pats fan, you are not?

No opposing fan has ever bought my tickets, I fly up to support my team every year, so again. ... If you are humiliated to be a Browns fan... That is on you and your generation. We're good.

Z

Z my post was to have said "you and I" are part of the generation that are solid to support. I'm an old fart now lol. It's the younger ones who I was referring to as risk of losing fan base. It's awesome you don't sell your seats to opposing teams. I don't either. And I am DEFINITELY not humiliated to BE a Browns fan. I proudly wear my Browns gear country wide traveling on business. Perhaps I don't explain well but I mean it was humiliating to us all collectively that so many "fans" gave up their Tix to Pats fans.

only a fool would think that would happen again,,so yes that is how i took your post

edit good for you for going to the game and not selling your tickets I took it to far I am just pissed off as hell,,,,may you live a very long and healthy life and hopefully your kids will do the same and enjoy your seats as they watch the Browns go to the playoffs

it's all good bro, it's only the internet. I get pissed too but thanks for chilling. We are on the same side here as med man says :)

So your point is you'd rather be bitching about allowing 200 yards rushing?

You act as if this is something new... My only CBS game was on 9-23-12 vs. Buffalo and the crowd was a full-1/4 Bills fans... and that's a conservative estimate.

I'd argue the "passing at will" was more a product of no pressure, but in any case not running has no impact on YPC.

Positives? Small ones, h, small ones. But you don't seem to be in the mood for any right now... so maybe tomorrow...

I think if the Browns had any shot to win it would have been to try to run the ball and force the Pats to run the ball and use clock. I think the hoodie was aware of that as well and wasn't going to let the Browns run the ball. The Browns scored quickly passing the ball and then the Pats came right back using very little clock. I would say Horton has forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but I'd be surprised if the plan was to try to make Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and the Gronk beat them throwing the ball.

I think if the Browns had any shot to win it would have been to try to run the ball and force the Pats to run the ball and use clock. I think the hoodie was aware of that as well and wasn't going to let the Browns run the ball. The Browns scored quickly passing the ball and then the Pats came right back using very little clock. I would say Horton has forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but I'd be surprised if the plan was to try to make Tom Brady, Julian Edelman and the Gronk beat them throwing the ball.

Bill always game plans to stop your best offense. It was easy against the Browns. They can ONLY run the ball. They have NO passing game

We should all still stick together. don't let these losses drive us apart. Let's see if Hue can turn us around. But he needs more than a year. I really think Chud got a shitty deal here with only 1 season I think we should of gave Eric M another chance but they are all long gone. .Hue does want to win and the players seem to like him so let's see whit is ahead. If We beat Pisspuke this year atleast 1 time, then I will forgive them for most of the BS

Not going to happen, this is a house divided. I completely agree with jcam222 that if you were 18-22 right now being a Browns fan would be less appealing than being a Lions fan. Now to the rest of us that are 35+. You've got the "enough of this shit" on one side and the "it'll be better next year" on the other. I think we all want the Browns to be successful, we have different perspectives. For my money I'll believe change will occur when I see it. Some believe any glimmer suggests the tide is turning.

This year is either going to melt Hue, or it's going to forge him. Hopefully for all our sakes, he becomes a better, stronger coach rather than just another former Browns HC working for someone else.

Z my post was to have said "you and I" are part of the generation that are solid to support. I'm an old fart now lol. It's the younger ones who I was referring to as risk of losing fan base. It's awesome you don't sell your seats to opposing teams. I don't either. And I am DEFINITELY not humiliated to BE a Browns fan. I proudly wear my Browns gear country wide traveling on business. Perhaps I don't explain well but I mean it was humiliating to us all collectively that so many "fans" gave up their Tix to Pats fans.

Got it.

Hang in there.

We will be bronze gods in 2018

Z

I am above 35, I am above 36 I am older than 37 And I been sick of this crap and 1 thing that makes me pissed is hearing about the draft, We have not had a decent draft pk in years, We draft a qb to sit on the bench, like we did with Quinn, Mcoy, Johnny, I can go on and on we all can, so quit talking about the draft. Want us to be patient and have us draft and take a season or 2 to develop a player? Fuck that, start winning and soon.

I am above 35, I am above 36 I am older than 37 And I been sick of this crap and 1 thing that makes me pissed is hearing about the draft, We have not had a decent draft pk in years, We draft a qb to sit on the bench, like we did with Quinn, Mcoy, Johnny, I can go on and on we all can, so quit talking about the draft. Want us to be patient and have us draft and take a season or 2 to develop a player? Fuck that, start winning and soon.

all the draft picks we keep trading down for......... are worthless, when they all suck

Please stay at 1,23,or 4 and take the BEST player available

we made this game so easy for pats...1.continuing to run behind Greco & Bailey maybe good since Miami,Balt. & Skins but you must change that channel up with Belicheck. 2.No deep threats at QB nor WR's, lines all your defenders up 8-12 yards off LOS..good luck & Again thanks J.Gordon. 3. Pile on poor Tackling & no pressure. No Doubt, worst performance of season..

Archived