THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitehurst took his helmet off and was looking for someone to hand it too. He's probably thinking "I should've stayed on my couch"

It is good to see Patriots fans getting loud in the Stadium. One of the few things that effects the league & ownership is bad publicity.

bad play doesn't seem to affect ownership though

Kessler getting hurt is the LAST thing this team needed!! We had something to hang on to. Now it seems rather poin tless! ?

just take a knee for the rest of the year[/quote

How do we file the paperwork! ?

This is the funniest thing ever.

I play the Streak for the Cash game on ESPN. I picked NE to win today.

They already have NE as a correct pick. Still 3:42 to play. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Hue standing on the sidelines like "I didn't sign up for this shit." Sorry Hue, that's how it goes in Cleveland.

He did sign up for this. He wanted RG3 and over drafted a Below average QB

Will Kevin Hogan be the next victim? What was Hue thinking during the draft when he took all those wide receivers? I know we have a ton of injuries but that's not an excuse! This is the NFL, for crying out loud! The Browns are on their way to a perfect season of 0-16 and probably will trade their first round pick!

What a joke!

another week, another loss. hope to see Kessler play out the rest of the season, if not Kessler then put in Hogan. No sense in playing washed-up old QBs now.

from the looks of that hit on Kessler, he's done.

Did you notice that "1" in the record? The Browns won't be picking one of those up anytime soon so no need to worry.

sounds good in theory. But this is the Browns. They will screw it up somehow.

Can't wait to hear Hue's presser tonight. At what point do we get a head coach that looks into the camera and says, "there isn't enough talent on this team to win games. The veterans we have don't perform and the talent we draft isn't high enough quality".

Archived