THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats lead 30-7. Brady three touchdown passes to Bennett. Fire Hue!

I'll bet Johnny Manziel is laughing to himself, he is not playing with this Browns teAM

Yeah. Fire Hue. That'll sure fix this team. I'm sure the HS coach that we get to replace him will take us to the Super Bowl. You know, a high school coach, since no one else will want the job knowing that they'll more than likely be fired in a year.

Show me any team that can win with its 4th string QB playing. Every team that would have a QB playing who was on his couch 1 month ago would be a joke.

Absolutely, I believe the mighty Patriots were held scoreless last week with their 3rd string QB at the helm.

Show me any team that can win with its 4th string QB playing. Every team that would have a QB playing who was on his couch 1 month ago would be a joke.

Vikings undefeated with their 3rd QB and no Adrian Peterson. Oh wait that's right everyone in here was talking up Sam Bradford when he was complaining in Philly and traded to the Vikes B)

Vikings undefeated with their 3rd QB and no Adrian Peterson. Oh wait that's right everyone in here was talking up Sam Bradford when he was complaining in Philly and traded to the Vikes B)

Comparing an overall first pick to a career backup...great analogy.

The Vikings have a top five defense. Bradford only has to play mistake free football. Bradford would have been on the sidelines or in a hospital if he were a Brown.

The Vikings have a top five defense. Bradford only has to play mistake free football. Bradford would have been on the sidelines or in a hospital if he were a Brown.

Exactly. Not saying starting Kessler or Whitehurst is a good thing but the Browns stink regardless. If Mccown or RG3 was in the game they'd still stink.

Exactly. Not saying starting Kessler or Whitehurst is a good thing but the Browns stink regardless. If Mccown or RG3 was in the game they'd still stink.

yes they would. None of those guys are good enough to overcome this bunch

Archived