THE BROWNS BOARD

Remembering the riots across the country when Obama won in 08 and 12

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“YOU VOTED TRUMP!” — Black thugs yell as they BEAT AND STOMP white man in the street

A SICKENING video showing a man being battered by a pair of youths because he voted for Donald Trump has emerged online.

A woman is heard shouting “he voted Trump” as the men mercilessly lay into him.

The attacker punches the older man to the floor.The victim, who is white, is repeatedly punched and kicked by a pair of black men as he lies cowering on the floor. He attempts to escape in his car before being dragged along the road as one of the men steals his car.

Twitter users were horrified at the video, said to have been filmed in Chicago.

"I have no words for how much this outrages me, to see this man attacked and beaten by street thugs all because he cast a vote for Trump. Ridiculous! This is what happens, though, when the media lies about Trump voters, calling them racists and bigots and KKK members in this new America Obama has created. There’s no doubt that Trump has fringe support from racist groups, but they by no means represent the average Trump voter.

Ugh.

I think it’s time I take that concealed carry class I’ve been meaning to take. I don’t ever want to find myself in a place like this without a way to protect myself."

http://therightscoop.com/voted-trump-black-thugs-yell-beat-stomp-white-man-street/

Remember when I posted..againi, the video of the FBI agent who infiltrated

the weathermen ? and how they talked about murdering millions of

people who wouldn't accept their new "gov" ?

http://patriotoutdoornews.com/17356/will-casualties-people-die-anti-trump-protestors-call-violence-cnn

Nope... no memory of that, but then I don't read many of your "threads"...

Also "chanting" is not "doing"... Lefties are pussies remember? You can ask Diehard...

You are better off with an honest assessment rather than hearing what you want to hear. The dems don't want to hear that Clinton was a terrible candidate and look for any other reason to explain her loss. Trump also was underestimated and they never took him as a serious threat. I'm sure Clinton never realized that basket of deplorables was as large as it was.

And Romney sucked

And most of the GOP primary field sucked

And Trump sucked

Almost every candidate involved in the process, especially the last two, sucked. This isn't anything unique to Democrats.

Stuart

Not the same thing you asshole, and that goes for you too Woodley.

These morons are taking to streets protesting the election of a president by We The People.

I am so sick of people like Van Jones saying shit like this is 'whitelash' or white america voted for Trump because we just had a black president. What a narrow minded asshat this talentless fuck is. Is that really your best guess? I personally voted for Trump because he was anti-establishment. I and most white people don't vote for people based on skin color..........talking to you black people. If black america gave half a shit about what they are talking about right now, they would have gotten off their ass and voted for Hillary. All I hear is, well of course we got out and voted for Obama because he was black. Sure thats not racist.......until a white guy says it. Grow the fuck up.

Post of the year.

Oh boy. More anti academic comments!

Definitely heading in the right direction here...

I think it was more directed towards liberal and communist academia, not fair and unbiased academia that encourages open minds, discussion, and debate without the tears, knee jerking and hostility followed by coddling after a social defeat due to democracy.

I think it was more directed towards liberal and communist academia, not fair and unbiased academia that encourages open minds, discussion, and debate without the tears, knee jerking and hostility followed by coddling after a social defeat due to democracy.

There is no distinguishing in here between some babies at a liberal arts school and all of the university system

So your generation shouldn't have given everyone trophies?

Will you forget our generation is probably your grandparents so...

;)

And to be perfectly honest my father, his birthday is today may he rest in peace, lived through depression and the second world and quite possibly made my life a little bit easier than it should have been looking back.

Of course at this stage of my life even though I might wish I'd been taught a little bit more hard responsibilities I look back with no regrets and appreciate everything he did.

WSS

And Romney sucked

And most of the GOP primary field sucked

And Trump sucked

Almost every candidate involved in the process, especially the last two, sucked. This isn't anything unique to Democrats.

But wait, candidates that don't make it to the presidency suck but Donald Trump did so... By the way exactly what was it about Mitt Romney that you didn't like? Not just the silly DNC talking points but seriously what seemed so bad about him?

WSS

trouble is, a lot of the new generation is patriotic, hard working, great kids....

just not all of them. Far too many are pampered, protected kids that got

participation trophies for being born.

So your generation shouldn't have given everyone trophies?

No Woody. You "earn" a trophy. They just don't get handed out for participation. You know what when you lose and don't get a trophy many times it makes a person work harder the next time to get one. That is how competition works and how competition almost always makes things better.

Archived