THE BROWNS BOARD

Shut Up and Act

OldBrownsFan

Man OBF, i thought you were one of the more reasonable fellows here but maybe not...the "cast" of that show did nothing to Pence. The crowd booed him. If you're fixin to demand an apology from the crowd, maybe you ought to go live somewhere else like mother russiya eh? When at the end the cast member addressed Pence he told people to stop booing and gave Pence a heartfelt message thanking him for stopping by to see the show. If somehow this offends you brain less simpletons than to hell with you. There's no place for you here anymore.

Here's the video of Pence getting booed by the crowd and scroll down for the video at the end when the director addressed him. Im at a complete loss to explain how anybody's gotten worked up over this. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-demands-apology-from-hamilton-cast-after-mike-pence-booed/ar-AAku2i4?li=BBnb7Kz

For Trump to demand an apology from the cast who have zero control over the crowd, I mean am I missing something? Did the cast come over the speakers and yell dat nigga pence in da house yo boo that white ass!!! Oh that didn't happen? Than fuck what's wrong with you people? What's wrong with Trump? Admonishing the crowd that bood pence is fine but where was the thanks for what happened at the end?

It was rude for them to have called him out. They should have requested an audience with him. I'm sure they would have gotten it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get over it Pence. Some people don't like other people. That's life just don't go back in that theatre.

Actually there were no complaints from Pence. Pence has been too nice about it. They were rude and disrespectful and I was glad to see others call them out for it.

ASBURY PARK, N.J. — It’s not what you say, it’s when you say it.

Steven Van Zandt of the E Street Band, one who is not shy about making pointed political statements, feels the cast of Hamilton: An American Musical bullied Vice President-elect Mike Pence when a cast member addressed Pence from the stage at Friday night's performance.

“It was the most respectful, benign form of bullying ever. But bullying nonetheless. And by the way, human rights must be won, not asked for,” said Van Zandt in a series of tweets on Saturday. “When artists perform the venue becomes your home. The audience are your guests. It’s taking unfair advantage of someone who thought they were a protected guest in your home.”

“A guy comes to a Broadway show for a relaxing night out. Instead he gets a lecture from the stage! Not a level playing field. It’s bullying. You don’t single out an audience member and embarrass him from the stage. A terrible precedent to set.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/nation-now/2016/11/20/steven-van-zandt-hamilton-cast-bullied-mike-pence/94176698/

So we're really gonna see a 180 on here from most posters in regards to issues happening to Trump vs the same act from the past 8 years? Cool.

I never saw Joe Biden go to any theater play and get lectured from the cast after the play....but if it would have happened they would have been out of line like what happened to Pence.

remember, the left went all apecrap and "offended" at Ben Carson for talking about stuff at that dinner

in front of Obamao?

But they defend the theater offense as "free speech" valiantly.

Flippity-flippity depending on the leftist political expediency.

Archived