THE BROWNS BOARD

Pryor injured

gftChris

Benjamin has hit his ceiling and regressed back down to the basement. He did nothing in SD this year, except for the last week of the season when he decided he didn't want to play because of an owie to his knee, despite not being on the injury report all week. 2 hours before the game he pulls himself out of the lineup. He was invisible for weeks at a time and had some horrendous special teams mistakes early in the season. The Browns made the right choice letting him go.

Pryor is a totally different thing. He's a big dude with speed, not a little skinny guy with speed like Benjamin. I think he'll stay because he wants to stay with Hue.

That's pretty much what I was saying.

Benjamin hit his ceiling

Pryor basically just had a rookie season

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A replacement probably *can* be found later in the draft, but why create a need on a team that already has plenty? Crow won't be asking for AP money or even DeMarco Murray money. If we can give $5m a year to Jamar Taylor (not complaining about that btw) we can find room to pay Crowell.

Hey, we still have Winston in reserve... :)

Look at where the top ten rushers of 2016 were drafted...

Zeke (1), Howard (5), Murray (3), Ajayi (5), Bell (2), McCoy (2), Johnson (3), Blount (UDFA), Freeman (4), and Miller (4).

Day two and early Day three of the draft are simply too target rich to overpay Crow.

While I like Crow he is a flawed RB... his field vision is not great. I've got some photos from the Cinci game that show the issue, but dammed if I can navigate editing them to post due to software "upgrades". Maybe later...

Hey, we still have Winston in reserve... :)

Look at where the top ten rushers of 2016 were drafted...

Zeke (1), Howard (5), Murray (3), Ajayi (5), Bell (2), McCoy (2), Johnson (3), Blount (UDFA), Freeman (4), and Miller (4).

Day two and early Day three of the draft are simply too target rich to overpay Crow.

While I like Crow he is a flawed RB... his field vision is not great. I've got some photos from the Cinci game that show the issue, but dammed if I can navigate editing them to post due to software "upgrades". Maybe later...

Good point, shows how the RB position has been vastly upgraded from years past when they were relegated to the second, third and beyond rounds.

You could get... Perine in 3rd or 4th.

Valerie? (AKA Montana Wildhack... "May we have the night curtain, please?" - Billy Pilgrim)

billy%2Bpilgrim%2Band%2Bmontana.jpg

Archived