THE BROWNS BOARD

Facebook live beating

Erie Dawg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those people should be locked up for life. No way is this shit acceptable. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing, it went on for a couple of days - this was cold blooded, merciless and deserving of being thrown in the middle of an ISIS party wearing a sign saying fuck allah written in bacon.

1 disturbing point to be made from watching the TV reporting was one of the main law enforcement officers stating that "Kids.......... made some bad decisions"

WSS

Yeah I'm not down with that. I'm all for lower incarceration rates (a story for another time) but some people need to be kept away from civilised society.

(cue the joke about chicago not being civilised)

Yeah I'm not down with that. I'm all for lower incarceration rates (a story for another time) but some people need to be kept away from civilised society.

(cue the joke about chicago not being civilised)

And that's where you and I find common ground on the death penalty. As long as I am assured that some particular animals will never breathe free air again I don't need a lethal injection.

WSS

What a bunch of f*cking morons. They need to be kept in cages for the rest of their lives.

At least they were dumb enough to not hide their identity so justice can be served.

I liked how that one bitch was crying like "oh they made me do it" while she's laughing and smoking in the video.

I choose not to watch the video I'm not giving them what they want. Instead I'll listen to some Southern Rock and then go shopping with the $$$ I earned. I'll hold my head high when I pay for my goods with cash and let the food stampers watch.

News flash: It was evil

CNN’s Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: ‘I Don’t Think It Was Evil’ CNN host Don Lemon said Wednesday evening the broadcasted torture of a bound and gagged victim in Chicago was not “evil,” adding that the suspects had “bad home training.”

During the same discussion, Democrat strategist and former press secretary for Bernie Sanders Symone Sanders said the attack was “not a hate crime” if the suspects were motivated by “hate of Donald Trump.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/cnns-don-lemon-on-chicago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/

Where's your outrage? Like when you thought a cop did something wrong...you called for assaults on white children. Where's your outrage now?

those kids should be thrown into the ocean and the water chummed for sharks. I've never said otherwise on any of this shit ever. There was a link here once to one of these little ngrs videotaping his g/f beating the fuck out of his mother, i said the same shit.

I believe in rehab for these poor, underprivileged youngsters. Rehab as follows:

Lock those little bastards (one at a time) in a room with 4 of the victim's biggest, meanest friends/relatives or volunteers & let THEM administer the rehab. Then throw 'em in jail & let Big Bubba have his way with 'em. I feel about them as I feel toward child abusers & rapists....death is too easy for 'em.

Mike

Archived