THE BROWNS BOARD

Facebook live beating

Erie Dawg

CNN is fake news

I like how that fatty symone Sanders started out with how dumb it was for them to put it on Facebook live

And later she says, we need to know more of the "facts". As if that is something that minorities and BLM supporters have been known to do before burning down towns and causing riots. The hypocrisy is absurd.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isn't Obama commenting on this? Could it be, because the kid is WHITE? Can you imagine if the situation was reversed?

The better question isn't weren't you aware Obama had commented on it? Maybe you need to diversify your news intake.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/312933-obama-calls-chicago-torture-incident-despicable

The better question isn't weren't you aware Obama had commented on it? Maybe you need to diversify your news intake.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/312933-obama-calls-chicago-torture-incident-despicable

You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.

You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.

So be cause he doesn't say *precisely* what you wanted him to say, it doesn't count as him commenting?

If it had been white kids doing that to a black kid rest assured it wouldnt have been mentioned here. Just the other day another cop lifted up and slammed a black girl who was trying to break up a hs fight her sister was involved in. Not a peep here. Apparently lifting and slamming black girls is fetish sport for cops

Yeah i was waitin to see if any of u would mention it. You didnt, nor did any of u care about a 7 ye old black kid gettin choked cause he didnt pick up a piece of paper. And then you're beside yourself when black people act up. Ur a clown

It was a bad situation and it looks like the officer may be in some trouble from what I have read (the girl he slammed down was only trying to break up a fight and was an honor student). But in comparison with the 4 thugs torturing a mentally handicapped person that was more extreme....If the races were reversed and 4 white people had done this to a black man who was mentally handicapped you are deceiving yourself if you think there would be less outrage about it.

Whoa, before something can be called a hate crime you have to establish motive. Not sure we can establish they chose him because he was white. We can establish they said some things that were stupid to intimidate the kid. It's clear to me that these are little predators searching out the weak to somehow increase their street cred or something stupid like that, but that is about it.

If I get in a fist fight with a black guy over idk a car accident and in the midst of the fight I called him the n-word, that doesn't imply my motivations at all. Maybe you can establish I have terrible social skills, but a hate crime I think not. At least that's how it should be.

I hope they get MAX time, but this is no different than any other abusive crime. Sick people doing sick shit. Hope they have been practicing their ass-kegels so they can make friends in the (prison) network!!

If it had been white kids doing that to a black kid rest assured it wouldnt have been mentioned here. Just the other day another cop lifted up and slammed a black girl who was trying to break up a hs fight her sister was involved in. Not a peep here. Apparently lifting and slamming black girls is fetish sport for cops

I have yet to see the story told by someone other than blmstories.com I saw the video and can't make a conclusion of what led up to that point, no one can. Unless you already have your mind made up of what happened.

Whoa, before something can be called a hate crime you have to establish motive. Not sure we can establish they chose him because he was white. We can establish they said some things that were stupid to intimidate the kid. It's clear to me that these are little predators searching out the weak to somehow increase their street cred or something stupid like that, but that is about it.

If I get in a fist fight with a black guy over idk a car accident and in the midst of the fight I called him the n-word, that doesn't imply my motivations at all. Maybe you can establish I have terrible social skills, but a hate crime I think not. At least that's how it should be.

I hope they get MAX time, but this is no different than any other abusive crime. Sick people doing sick shit. Hope they have been practicing their ass-kegels so they can make friends in the (prison) network!!

unfortunately it doesn't matter how you intended to use the word. The fact that you said it is all that someone needs.

It appears they are torturing this person for no other reason except he is white. There is no other apparent motive. They did not kidnap him for ransom, they did not rob him. They tortured him for only one reason. He was white. (and probably an easy target being mentally handicapped)

Yeah i was waitin to see if any of u would mention it. You didnt, nor did any of u care about a 7 ye old black kid gettin choked cause he didnt pick up a piece of paper. And then you're beside yourself when black people act up. Ur a clown

It's the double standard that has brought us to here. Minorities can do no wrong or else you are labeled a Racist or whatever other flavor of the month phobe. People are sick of it.

It appears they are torturing this person for no other reason except he is white. There is no other apparent motive. They did not kidnap him for ransom, they did not rob him. They tortured him for only one reason. He was white. (and probably an easy target being mentally handicapped)

Yeah,the only people I have seen was Don lemon and a couple other people he had on arguing that it wasn't a hate crime.

Well you can assume what you'd like, but you can't say that is why this happened unless they confess to that under oath. If you kidnapped me, tortured me, and on top of it all called me an atheist while doing it, doesn't suggest that was your motive. Certainly suspect, but not proof. You'd just be one sick fuck.

Well you can assume what you'd like, but you can't say that is why this happened unless they confess to that under oath. If you kidnapped me, tortured me, and on top of it all called me an atheist while doing it, doesn't suggest that was your motive. Certainly suspect, but not proof. You'd just be one sick fuck.

Wait, OK Now if I tied up a black kid beat him, cut him, made him drink toilet water. Tied him up and smacked him around while saying fuck black people, fuck Obama. That's not enough?

I have yet to see the story told by someone other than blmstories.com I saw the video and can't make a conclusion of what led up to that point, no one can. Unless you already have your mind made up of what happened.

You cant pick up and slam a young girl like that unless you major cause, like she was brandishing a weapon at him or someone else. The video shows him coming up behind her and maybe she resisted cause she was trying to get to the combatants, but she wasnt striking at him just trying to break away. Cops are trained to handle grown men less harshly, so taking a teenage girl and giving her a belly to back suplex almost is beyond procedure.

Wait, OK Now if I tied up a black kid beat him, cut him, made him drink toilet water. Tied him up and smacked him around while saying fuck black people, fuck Obama. That's not enough?

The fact they kidnapped him should be enough to have the book thrown at them. There could be countless reasons (bad ones) that they did this. Are they uncultured little fucks, yes of course. But to be a hate crime you have to establish the motive was based solely on race. I don't care how bad these kids get sentenced they deserve it. If there is proof out there that suggests that race was the only reason they did this then its a hate crime. There is way too many narratives in the video to suggest it was THE reason they did it. I assume when someone gets kidnapped the goal is to intimidate or worse. That's what I see them doing. I don't see kids that stupid doing this for any reason other than they can. Probably did this type of shit to others already.

But to be a hate crime you have to establish the motive was based solely on race.

Not really, it could easily be based on him being mentally handicapped. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Hate crimes come in lots of different flavours.

Archived