THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

darren15

Also players taken by team :)

I know you did that last year, and it's a good record to have, but what's the utility of that list during the mock?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time are you starting on the 10th because I have a medical appointment where I have to leave by 7am EST and don't get back until around noon EST? Tour you can pm me your Browns pick next week and I will answer back with SF and Chicago for you to place in for me.

EDIT: Thought this would be a good place to throw in the current ratings.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-grade

I know you did that last year, and it's a good record to have, but what's the utility of that list during the mock?

It was just a quick reference to let GM's see what position they had filled

What time are you starting on the 10th because I have a medical appointment where I have to leave by 7am EST and don't get back until around noon EST? Tour you can pm me your Browns pick next week and I will answer back with SF and Chicago for you to place in for me.

You already know who I am picking, so message away... ;)

It was just a quick reference to let GM's see what position they had filled

Yeah... I think I'm going to leave that for the GMs to keep.

You already know who I am picking, so message away... ;)

After the combine and start of FA. But I'm leaning towards that nasty ole nurse cussin' LB from Bama to the traditional place for those types, Chicago. LOL! ;)

I can give you my pecking order right now. I have the Jags with the #4 pick...the team I have at #5...the Rams traded the pick to the Tits, so that is not my pick. Nothing done at the combine or in FA would change this. The only thing that would change it would be the discovery of a massive, career threatening injury. So, if available, the Jags select with the #4 overall pick in this order:

1. Jonathan Allen DT

2. Malik Hooker FS

3. Dalvin Cook RB

If I am not around.....or if you want, you do not have to wait a New York minute to record my choice.

Despite the potential medical concerns on each of the first two picks here....I believe I will stick with them when the time comes.

Which WR you leaning towards taking at 1 Tour ? :)

The WR named Garrett...

I could give NE a good draft.. I do live in Boston.. only if you guys are undecided

Happy to keep that in mind pending gftChris' decision... thanks...

I like Boston sports talk radio because even though they just won, they give zero fucks and tear apart BB's many recent terrible draft selections.. Some hits such as Hightower, yes, but many complete failures.

They are spoiled out the ass....and deserve a 50 year drought.

Like the 50 years prior to Belichick and Brady? Boston Pats were one of the 8 original AFL teams [1959] yet didn't win the title until 2001.. 41 years.

Another 41 years at least would not hurt.

Indians have gone 69 years.

Browns have gone 53 years.

Cavs went 46 before they won their first.

All the Boston teams can have similar waits as far as I am concerned.

There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

Thanks... google says was with LA Rams.

Hopefully this plus our swap with HOU will be updated here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788234/article/2017-nfl-draft-order-for-all-seven-rounds

But if not, then I'll try to keep track...

Them damn Homos. Their goes my ST pick..Shall we change this topic to Updated Mock Draft Trade Tracker? might get crazy on the re-member'a brah

Are we including the Pats/Saints trade?

I think Tour is going to place revisions that occur prior to picks for any round, but not go backwards if a new trade involves a round we have already done. He can address this when he comes online.

Pick #33 is in...

With Jones' achilles my Head Scout demanded we stay with the Huskies' 2ndary.

I have some misgivings about Budda's size, but not his ability.

Pick #33 is in...

With Jones' achilles my Head Scout demanded we stay with the Huskies' 2ndary.

I have some misgivings about Budda's size, but not his ability.

Bump to Comment tread & bump this tread down? or trade updates..see above#174

Archived