THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to sign executive order tomorrow restricting immigration from Muslim countries

bbedward

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I really wish you over emotional pussies could see how fucking pathetic and fearful you sound. The fact that you know so little about the group (Daesh for you ignorant fucks who would say Muslims) that you're so terrified of only proves that your fueled solely by emotion, as logic would dictate you need to learn about your enemy in order to defeat them.

Instead you watch the propaganda videos that THEY post online. By watching them and sharing them, you HELP them gain a larger audience. Even worse, you react in the manner that they WANT you to react. (By the way, congrats diehard, Daesh couldn't have asked for a better propagandist.)

You fucking idiots are doing more for Daesh's cause then any of the refugees who are doing everything they can to get away from them.

Oh and don't worry, I know none of that will make any sense to you emotional cocksuckers. By the time you read emotional pussies in the first paragraph, your brains will be swimming in so much estrogen that you'll only be able to respond in meme's of your god king and start ranting about libtards.

Thank you, neville chamberlain, for your expert advice.

they don't need propaganda, their violent radical islamic ilk has existed

for many centuries. They have bragged about infiltrating via immigration,

how easy it was.

So, if we're stupid, it encourages them, and when we're smart, it encourages them..

bs.

Thank you, neville chamberlain, for your expert advice.

they don't need propaganda, their violent radical islamic ilk has existed

for many centuries. They have bragged about infiltrating via immigration,

how easy it was.

So, if we're stupid, it encourages them, and when we're smart, it encourages them..

bs.

It's okay, I know your scared of them.

Why don't you let the real Americans who don't fear them handle it from here on out bud?

Oh and I'm sure if you ask nicely someone could get your blankie for you too. We know how safe it makes you feel.

Man, I really wish you over emotional pussies could see how fucking pathetic and fearful you sound. The fact that you know so little about the group (Daesh for you ignorant fucks who would say Muslims) that you're so terrified of only proves that your fueled solely by emotion, as logic would dictate you need to learn about your enemy in order to defeat them.

Instead you watch the propaganda videos that THEY post online. By watching them and sharing them, you HELP them gain a larger audience. Even worse, you react in the manner that they WANT you to react. (By the way, congrats diehard, Daesh couldn't have asked for a better propagandist.)

You fucking idiots are doing more for Daesh's cause then any of the refugees who are doing everything they can to get away from them.

Oh and don't worry, I know none of that will make any sense to you emotional cocksuckers. By the time you read emotional pussies in the first paragraph, your brains will be swimming in so much estrogen that you'll only be able to respond in meme's of your god king and start ranting about libtards.

Go to hell snowflake.

American Muslims, a lot of people know the danger.

Isn't a Muslim ban, it's a travel ban to prevent terrorists. Listen to the video.

She's a Muslim. We want to keep our country safe.

Of course, those who want hell to break loose here, like in Germany, so they can blame

Trump, want the open society (see higgardly/george soros) to continue.

American Muslims, a lot of people know the danger.

Isn't a Muslim ban, it's a travel ban to prevent terrorists. Listen to the video.

She's a Muslim. We want to keep our country safe.

Of course, those who want hell to break loose here, like in Germany, so they can blame

Trump, want the open society (see higgardly/george soros) to continue.

oh so now you're cool with american muslims? oh ok. Cause before "there ain't no moderate muslims" and "even the ones here still cover for the bad ones" blah blah blah. Another classic example of the deciptiCAL two step.

This is what a real American sounds like. Thanks for stepping up. I say all these things 100x and these fools won't believe me because they know I am an American Muslim. American Muslims are in a unique position to help defeat Isis because we know how to defeat and poke holes in their ideology but assholes like Cal would rather throw us out of the country. Fear has clouded their judgement.

oh so now you're cool with american muslims? oh ok. Cause before "there ain't no moderate muslims" and "even the ones here still cover for the bad ones" blah blah blah. Another classic example of the deciptiCAL two step.

Well, you see the shit he says to me so...the proof is in the pudding.

NYC Mayor DeBlasio has NO CLUE why Trump’s ban is different from Obama’s and he’s OUTRAGED!

Jake Tapper put the question to NYC Mayor DeBlasio that many have been saying on social media – why was there no outrage when Obama banned immigration in 2011 from a Muslim country too?

DeBlasio had no answer, but he maintained his outrage!! Bleaaagh!!!

http://therightscoop.com/nyc-mayor-deblasio-has-no-clue-why-trumps-ban-is-different-from-obamas-and-hes-outraged/

This is what a real American sounds like. Thanks for stepping up. I say all these things 100x and these fools won't believe me because they know I am an American Muslim. American Muslims are in a unique position to help defeat Isis because we know how to defeat and poke holes in their ideology but assholes like Cal would rather throw us out of the country. Fear has clouded their judgement.

Fuck you. You have no idea what 'real America' sounds like. You should be deported.

except I never said those things, false narrative moe-wron. The only takes you have

are fake takes. nothin worse than a very stupid lying liberal.

well, osiris, that's what you liberals do. I have gone out of my way to show respect for you,

being a Muslim, but you went and threw a hissy fit about being very, very wrong about bragging

about the peacefull times during the ottoman empire. I gave you history, and you sent pouty emotional

apesheet, and the whole board knows it. You were free to explain your take, but you couldn't, so you just

went hateful.

Do you not believe the history I gave you? or you have resorted to making up your own politically

correct false history. That is also what liberals do.

Just because you're a Muslim, doesn't give you the obligation to ignore Benghazi. Or do you think

Benghazi was Trump's fault? Obamao was said on this board to be qualified to fight terrorism

because he went to Muslim schools, understood Islam... blah blah....

and Beghazi happened. How can you "poke holes in their theology" when they would never give you

a chance. Do you know they raped, pillaged, tortured and murdered their way across many

Muslim cities and neighborhoods? Gosh, the rest of us conservative Americans didn't see them

understand obamao's regime any better than Bush's or Reagans.

ObaMao was anti-Israel, anti-second amendment, etc and we SAID SO right here on the board.

We were correct. Don't go there and try to "poke holes in their theology" Osiris, they

will commit horrendous crimes on you.

Ottoman empire was great periods of peace. Where the bleep did you learn that twisted tale?

and, the liberals on the board resort to insults because they don't have a

chance in hell to defend their stances with logic and history and facts.

Nope. Just emotional knee-jerks out their wazoos.

Don't mind her Osiris, she's just getting emotional again.

Having a heavy flow this month diehard?

No worries, she's also been on ignore for a a while. I know what a real American is because I took the oath of allegiance to become one. He was just born into it. Besides, cartoon characters don't bother me.

so did Obamao, and look how that turned out.

You can always serve your country and poke holes in who the terrorists are and what they pretend

to believe. Why, with your awesome understanding of the ottoman emp....

wait. never mind.

No worries. I know what a real American is because I took the oath of allegiance to become one. He was just born into it. Besides, cartoon characters don't bother me.

You're funny. I served my country for 22 years, and some asswipe from Egypt thinks he is better then me. Fuck you boy.

I think we have a winner for funniest post in this thread.

you think wrong. os started bashing me because he can't defend his twisted fairy

tale about the ottoman empire. Then it went downhill from there.

You liberals live on twisted fairy tales, all on emotional highs and self-importance. elitism.

You can't believe in the good things, because then you would be just like everybody else.

Archived