THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to sign executive order tomorrow restricting immigration from Muslim countries

bbedward

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think if we worked together with Russia we could pretty much destroy the "islamic state" in about five seconds. Instead we've been committed to fighting with Russia because Bashar Al Assad is bad or something. We don't know. Listen, I don't give the first shit about Syria, and if I had to guess I'd bet the people of Syria would be perfectly happy with either belligerent in power if the fucking war would just stop already. I think that's what we ought to do. Give up our proxy, help Russia end the fucking war in syria, destroy the pussy ass islamic state and then we wouldn't have to worry about fucking syrian refugees flooding into wherever. We could even help them rebuild, since Obama pretty much helped the place become the world's greatest atrocity. But after that, I think we ought to get the fuck out of the middle east and put our own house in order. This place is pretty bad, right now.

Personally, I think if we worked together with Russia we could pretty much destroy the "islamic state" in about five seconds. Instead we've been committed to fighting with Russia because Bashar Al Assad is bad or something. We don't know. Listen, I don't give the first shit about Syria, and if I had to guess I'd bet the people of Syria would be perfectly happy with either belligerent in power if the fucking war would just stop already. I think that's what we ought to do. Give up our proxy, help Russia end the fucking war in syria, destroy the pussy ass islamic state and then we wouldn't have to worry about fucking syrian refugees flooding into wherever. We could even help them rebuild, since Obama pretty much helped the place become the world's greatest atrocity. But after that, I think we ought to get the fuck out of the middle east and put our own house in order. This place is pretty bad, right now.

I agree with you 1000%. I would love to see a coalition like the one built for the first gulf war to destroy Isis. I am pretty sure Egypt would sign up. People in Egypt think Trump is going to beat Isis and are falling in love with him. I know this first-hand. So Sisi would have the support of the people. The most important thing is not to leave a power vacuum where another Isis can rise again.

Also, would love to see us get out of the middle east and stop or unilaterally cut aid to all Middle-Eastern countries, and yes, I'm including Egypt in that. Spend that money fixing stuff at home.

you think wrong. os started bashing me because he can't defend his twisted fairy

tale about the ottoman empire. Then it went downhill from there.

You liberals live on twisted fairy tales, all on emotional highs and self-importance. elitism.

You can't believe in the good things, because then you would be just like everybody else.

Aww poor sweet Cal. It's you who doesn't believe in good things. All you can see are scary things.

Let me ask you, do you remember Reagan's farewell speech? If not, and it's highly, highly unlikely that you do, I'd suggest you give it a read if only to see what a true conservative American believes.

Well, that is unless Reagan is a liberal now because he doesn't fit you and diehard's extremeist narrative.

Aww poor sweet Cal. It's you who doesn't believe in good things. All you can see are scary things.

Let me ask you, do you remember Reagan's farewell speech? If not, and it's highly, highly unlikely that you do, I'd suggest you give it a read if only to see what a true conservative American believes.

Well, that is unless Reagan is a liberal now because he doesn't fit you and diehard's extremeist narrative.

This seems topical:

"I've been reflecting on what the past 8 years have meant and mean. And the image that comes to mind like a refrain is a nautical one—a small story about a big ship, and a refugee, and a sailor. It was back in the early eighties, at the height of the boat people. And the sailor was hard at work on the carrier Midway, which was patrolling the South China Sea. The sailor, like most American servicemen, was young, smart, and fiercely observant. The crew spied on the horizon a leaky little boat. And crammed inside were refugees from Indochina hoping to get to America. The Midway sent a small launch to bring them to the ship and safety. As the refugees made their way through the choppy seas, one spied the sailor on deck, and stood up, and called out to him. He yelled, "Hello, American sailor. Hello, freedom man."

A small moment with a big meaning, a moment the sailor, who wrote it in a letter, couldn't get out of his mind. And, when I saw it, neither could I. Because that's what it was to be an American in the 1980's. We stood, again, for freedom. I know we always have, but in the past few years the world again—and in a way, we ourselves—rediscovered it.

I do, Taco, and your interpretation of it is surely warped in liberal-flippity flippity.

Assumed you'd say that and as such, I prepared. Let me give you my two favorite snippets. Well I had two, Osiris snagged my first one.

"And that's about all I have to say tonight, except for one thing. The past few days when I've been at that window upstairs, I've thought a bit of the 'shining city upon a hill.' The phrase comes from John Winthrop, who wrote it to describe the America he imagined. What he imagined was important because he was an early Pilgrim, an early freedom man. He journeyed here on what today we'd call a little wooden boat; and like the other Pilgrims, he was looking for a home that would be free. I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still."

no, liberals start it, again and again, and conservatives respond in kind.

like you asswipes electing a racist, lying, marxist asswipe president, we put up

with his garbage for eight years, and then you asswipes go enraged and

revolutionary when we paid you back with Trump, to fix what your "president"

was trying to destroy.

that's what i thought. you think Reagan was talking about letting in

terrorists.

he wasn't. Trump's wall will have doors, too. but terrorists won't be let in.

Sorry if that disappoints you and Os.

Cal if I were an MMA referee I'd stop the fight because you've lost the ability to intelligently defend yourself

after I scored a knockout, you want to give the fight to the guy on the floor?

good thing you aren't one of those referees, I'd send you to the floor with him.

of course, I wouldn't be a fighter in the first place, seems terribly self-destructive.

Cal if I were an MMA referee I'd stop the fight because you've lost the ability to intelligently defend yourself

To have lost something implies he once had it. Not so sure about that!

Aww, poor sweet Cal is trafficking in those alternative facts again.

Someone better get his blankie, he's about to start getting emotional again.

No idea what he's saying since I don't see his posts anymore, but I bet it has something to do with me. Very amusing how he can just let it go.

what's amusing, is Osiris hides while obamao trashes our country, and

par for the course, shows up to bash Trump.

the biggest problem, is that he is po'd I bashed his wonderful little ottoman empire.

sorry to dash his fantasies, but I clearly gave him reason to see that

he was wrong, but he bailed and ran because his ottoman empire was not

what he said.

I proved my point about Osiris's ottoman empire. still waiting for him

to grow up a bit and admit he was wrong, and that's putting it as nice

as I can.

I proved my point about Osiris's ottoman empire. still waiting for him

to grow up a bit and admit he was wrong, and that's putting it as nice

as I can.

You posted a bunch of stuff hoping something would stick to the wall. Os went through pretty much everything and if not disproved at least disputed it. You really need to revisit your definition of proof because it seems everyone is in agreement you proved nothing.

No, I posted the truth. Want me to post it again? He disputed it by ignoring it?

That's how it works?

sounds like the liberal hyenas are in a pack. That's what they do when they suck and they

get mad.

You didn't read the stuff I posted...liberals love ignorance, they get to be happy with

their asswholish false narratives.

The rest of us will be REAL AMERICANS. You slugs are little George Soros mini-me's.

You posted a bunch of stuff hoping something would stick to the wall. Os went through pretty much everything and if not disproved at least disputed it. You really need to revisit your definition of proof because it seems everyone is in agreement you proved nothing.

That's how debating works. Google a few key phrases, post the search results, and you win the debate.

That's how debating works. Google a few key phrases, post the search results, and you win the debate.

In Cal's cartoon world, when he is a debater he is also a debate judge. I knew I won the argument and any objective observer would see that. I proved that to myself and don't really need to prove it to him. I will debate with anyone reasonable and I will agree to disagree or concede when I am wrong about something (just ask WSS or Cysko). Cal has a need to always get the last word in and so debates with him are never-ending. I decided it's a waste of time so that's why I suspended my interactions with him.

Archived