THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to sign executive order tomorrow restricting immigration from Muslim countries

bbedward

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-expected-sign-executive-orders-immigration-230259644.html

I thought everybody said this was impossible and unconstitutional, and it was different than when Obama or Jimmy Carter did it

I'm not sure how effective that can be because those who are planning to come here to commit terrorist acts will probably have put things into motion before they apply and seem like innocent refugees.

But even if it isn't perfect it has to be better than what we've been doing so far.

WSS

Nice Cal move there with the misleading headline:

"Both Trump and his nominee for attorney general, Senator Jeff Sessions, have since said they would focus the restrictions on countries whose migrants could pose a threat, rather than a ban on those of a specific religion."

"Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen."

-http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ?il=0

That composes probably less than 10% of the world's Muslim population.

yes, Os, it's muslim countries that are radical "Isam" countries. Not Muslims

all over the world. There is only so much room for a subject of a thread. Try it, you'll see.

But the latter would make you happy so your could complain.

Nice Cal move there with the misleading headline:

"Both Trump and his nominee for attorney general, Senator Jeff Sessions, have since said they would focus the restrictions on countries whose migrants could pose a threat, rather than a ban on those of a specific religion."

"Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen."

-http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ?il=0

That composes probably less than 10% of the world's Muslim population.

So wait you're saying Trump isn't banning Muslims? He's just doing what he said all along and maybe the liberal doom criers weren't right?

yes, Os, it's muslim countries that are radical "Isam" countries. Not Muslims

all over the world. There is only so much room for a subject of a thread. Try it, you'll see.

But the latter would make you happy so your could complain.

There is plenty of room for the title of the thread. That in no way forces thread titles that skew the original story...

Afghan immigrants live stream 3 hour rape of girl is Sweden...

http://nypost.com/2017/01/26/afghan-immigrants-busted-for-live-streamed-gang-rape/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38717186

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4145584/Woman-s-horrific-gang-rape-Facebook-live.html

I read this on Yahoo this morning, but now, can't find the news article from Yahoo. Have to find another source.

they didn't like your Obamao, because he was too nice to them?

so, they are for a president that WILL stop them from coming here...

that's like saying "I love getting my ass kicked, do it again"

that psychology only works in the movies, Os. Isis wants other

armies to fight them and stop them from murdering, torturing and

raping...so your idea is to allow them to continue unopposed?

they didn't like your Obamao, because he was too nice to them?

so, they are for a president that WILL stop them from coming here...

that's like saying "I love getting my ass kicked, do it again"

that psychology only works in the movies, Os. Isis wants other

armies to fight them and stop them from murdering, torturing and

raping...so your idea is to allow them to continue unopposed?

I think the point is going way over your head. Did you actually read the link? The TLDR is ISIL likes Trump because they use the stuff he says and does to support the arguments they use to both justify their actions and recruit more people to their cause.

This isn't "bullhockey" or fiction. It's happening and it is fact. Read the article. It's authored by a former chief of theNational Counterterrorism Center.

I think the point is going way over your head. Did you actually read the link? The TLDR is ISIL likes Trump because they use the stuff he says and does to support the arguments they use to both justify their actions and recruit more people to their cause.

This isn't "bullhockey" or fiction. It's happening and it is fact. Read the article. It's authored by a former chief of theNational Counterterrorism Center.

Who cares? do you know who appoints that former chief? the president. So you can take

obamao's lackeys in our gov and shove their "opinions"

On 911, we were hit, NOT because Trump said stuff. So your point is most correctly

to be considered bullhockey. Let's see, not saying anything about the obamao-favored terrorists

didn't help with Benghazi, did it? Your obamao wouldn't ever even say "radical ilamic terrorist" and

Benghazi STILL happened. So, I call bs. Or, are you going to say Benghazi happened

because obamao and higgardly said mean things to them. Which is it?

Who cares? do you know who appoints that former chief? the president. So you can take

obamao's lackeys in our gov and shove their "opinions"

On 911, we were hit, NOT because Trump said stuff. So your point is most correctly

to be considered bullhockey. Let's see, not saying anything about the obamao-favored terrorists

didn't help with Benghazi, did it? Your obamao wouldn't ever even say "radical ilamic terrorist" and

Benghazi STILL happened. So, I call bs. Or, are you going to say Benghazi happened

because obamao and higgardly said mean things to them. Which is it?

Who cares? Anyone who cares about defeating ISIL cares. We should be fighting them physically while UNDERMINING their ideology. I'll take the word of a national security expert over yours in these matters any day of the week.

My point, which is his point too, isn't 'bullhockey' it's sound strategy. As long as they can keep recruiting people, they can replace anyone we kill. Benghazi? Benghazi wasn't even the same group that carried out 911. One was Ansar Al-Sharia, a shi'ite group that only operates in Libya, and the other was Al-Qaeda, an international terrorist organization. The fact that you are conflating the two, however, shows how little you've actually tried to understand the situations.

President Trump: Obama’s Muslim Preference is Ending [VIDEO]

In an exclusive one-on-one interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), President Donald Trump told CBN’s David Brody of The Brody File that he will be reversing the Obama regime’s preference of Muslims over Christians when it comes to allowing refugees to enter the United States from foreign countries.

Obama’s Muslim roots, having been raised as a Muslim although he claimed a conversion to Christianity, showed in his actions, as not only were Muslim refugees from Syria and other Muslim countries given priority over Christians trying to escape Islamic tyranny, but Obama also deported Christian refugees in America while allowing criminal illegal aliens to stay.

In a speech in 2015, Obama defended his preference for Muslim migration to America, comparing Muslim refugees to “Catholic immigration of a century ago.”

Despite historical fact and demographics to the contrary, Obama declared in Turkey — a Muslim country — during his 2009 “American apology tour” that America is not a Christian nation. Then he governed for eight years in a manner that would make it so.

Obama, who referred to ISIS as a “JV team” and was — for some reason — unable and unwilling to utter the words “radical Islamic terrorism” and mourned over an American journalist being beheaded by immediately playing golf, failed to “fundamentally transform” America as he desired, although he did deliver serious damage.

On Friday, President Trump signed an executive order that will limit immigration from countries that are hotbeds of Islamic terrorism and promised “extreme vetting,” as he promised during the presidential campaign.

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul told CNN on Friday that the Trump executive order includes a 30-day suspension of visa applications from countries considered “high-threat areas.”

Speaking at the Pentagon flanked by General James “Mad Dog” Mattis, the newly confirmed Secretary of Defense, President Trump said, “We don’t want them here. We want to ensure that we are not admitting into our country the very threat our soldiers are fighting overseas. We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love — deeply — our people.”

http://politistick.com/trump-obama-preference-muslim-refugees/

Who cares? Anyone who cares about defeating ISIL cares. We should be fighting them physically while UNDERMINING their ideology. I'll take the word of a national security expert over yours in these matters any day of the week.

My point, which is his point too, isn't 'bullhockey' it's sound strategy. As long as they can keep recruiting people, they can replace anyone we kill. Benghazi? Benghazi wasn't even the same group that carried out 911. One was Ansar Al-Sharia, a shi'ite group that only operates in Libya, and the other was Al-Qaeda, an international terrorist organization. The fact that you are conflating the two, however, shows how little you've actually tried to understand the situations.

no, "who cares" about your referring to obamao's wonk that said isis will use Trump's words against him.

What is it with liberals? "don't fight them, they will use it as a recruiting tool".

What a sissy way to do nothing - the obamao way. Answer my point - the obamao way, being

nice to them so they can't use it as a "recruiting tool".... led to benghazi, and of course, your obaMao

and higgardly....DID NOTHING. Benghazi happened in Sept. 2012. EIGHT YEARS of obamao led to

Benghazi. So? How you going to explain that?

Furthermore, isis began as an ancient cult object. I don't think that is Trump's fault, either.

You want to argue with me, ya gotta know more history, Os.

BTW, Isis, the current wasabi terror garbage', became a global concern about 2014.

Now, how many years of obamao was that? He became pres in 2009. So, about 5 years

of obamao's doing nothing, led to isis becoming a global concern.

So, how the hell does anybody blame us for wanting to stop them ...being a "recruiting tool"???

You also need to stop emoting - the liberal quip blame game now that we won the election and

saved our America doesn't make any sense, historically, logically, or politically.

Have a nice day.

no, "who cares" about your referring to obamao's wonk that said isis will use Trump's words against him.

What is it with liberals? "don't fight them, they will use it as a recruiting tool".

What a sissy way to do nothing - the obamao way. Answer my point - the obamao way, being

nice to them so they can't use it as a "recruiting tool".... led to benghazi, and of course, your obaMao

and higgardly....DID NOTHING. Benghazi happened in Sept. 2012. EIGHT YEARS of obamao led to

Benghazi. So? How you going to explain that?

Furthermore, isis began as an ancient cult object. I don't think that is Trump's fault, either.

You want to argue with me, ya gotta know more history, Os.

BTW, Isis, the current wasabi terror garbage', became a global concern about 2014.

Now, how many years of obamao was that? He became pres in 2009. So, about 5 years

of obamao's doing nothing, led to isis becoming a global concern.

So, how the hell does anybody blame us for wanting to stop them ...being a "recruiting tool"???

You also need to stop emoting - the liberal quip blame game now that we won the election and

saved our America doesn't make any sense, historically, logically, or politically.

Have a nice day.

LOL! ISIL did NOT begin as an ancient cult object. I have no clue where you are getting that information but it is "bullhockey." I'm sure some whacko website is trying to conflate ISIS with Isis (the ancient Egyptian goddess of health) and you ate it all up. LOL. They began in 2006 as a result of the power vacuum left by the Second Gulf War. Ancient cult object... lol, good one! You do understand that "ISIS" is an acronym, right? And that it's just the translation of what they call themselves in Arabic.

Second, nobody said be nice to them. I'm saying be smarter than them. In fact, I said they have to be fought on physically, as in killed off. But I'm saying be smart about it. Undermine their recruiting efforts. For example, say:

"ISIS poses an existential threat to our Arab, Israeili, and Muslim allies therefore it is our duty to assist them in our shared battle against Isis. The biggest victims of ISIS are the people they subjugate and kill every day and they must be eliminated."

That alone undermines much of their argument for why people should join Isis. Fight smart on all fronts. Don't compromise the battle our soldiers would face if we do get into ground combat with them by giving them recruiting fodder.

Archived