THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to sign executive order tomorrow restricting immigration from Muslim countries

bbedward

sure. but the word isis goes way, way back to the cult of the goddess.

but I posted that just because... well, go read the article on the goddess...

maybe you'll get it..........

sure, it's an acronym. But the ancient terrorist culture goes way, way way back.

You libs like to paint terrorism as something that happens when you don't

win elections, to denigrate political opposition.

If you don't think that is helping terrorists, you are full of bullhockey.

Os, they exist by using ANYTHING and EVERYTHING as fodder. Should we

allow them free passage into our country or else they use our stopping them

as "fodder" ?

You don't seem to understand that trying to say out of WWI and WWII didn't work, right?

Neville Chamberlain being nice to them didn't work, right?

You want to be Neville, aren't learning from history. The "don't make em mad" crap is

the liberal excuse for "I don't want to do anything"... it's letting the world fall apart,

terrorists into our country. 9/11 happened and was planned for three years.

The last 6/7 months or so was during the Bush admin.

One more time. 9/11 happened in 2001. We didn't go into Iraq until 2003. So you can take your

"oh, let's not give them fodder, let's be nice to them" crap and shove it. Isis began later,

al queada began in 1988.

So, you liberals can STFU about it being our fault, Trump's fault, Bush's fault, our military's fault.

They recruit by force. They don't need stupid "fodder" excuses for recruiting.

Blaming US for the terrorists is just a candy-ass wimpy way of being cowards and not doing anything

about anything. The inner cities are just as inner city, the terrorists want to kill us because

we aren't THEM, and your obaMao has been pres for eight do nothing, asswipe loser years,

so you just go ahead and pretend that the ottoman empire was a really utopian nice place.

and, LOL, I posted about the goddess ISIS, because your online name is her brother, Osiris.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

"She married her brother, Osiris, and she conceived Horus with him. "

I knew you would step in it, of course it was just the goddess Isis, but I was letting you

know you are all wet in Egypt. LOL LOL LOL LOL ... "sniff" ... (did you read it yet?)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure, it's an acronym. But the ancient terrorist culture goes way, way way back.

as "fodder" ?

You don't seem to understand that trying to say out of WWI and WWII didn't work, right?

You want to be Neville, aren't learning from history. The "don't make em mad" crap is

the liberal excuse for "I don't want to do anything"... it's letting the world fall apart,

One more time. 9/11 happened in 2001. We didn't go into Iraq until 2003. So you can take your

"oh, let's not give them fodder, let's be nice to them" crap and shove it. Isis began later,

al queada began in 1988.

So, you liberals can STFU about it being our fault, Trump's fault, Bush's fault, our military's fault.

Blaming US for the terrorists is just a candy-ass wimpy way of being cowards and not doing anything

about anything. The inner cities are just as inner city, the terrorists want to kill us because

we aren't THEM, and your obaMao has been pres for eight do nothing, asswipe loser years,

so you just go ahead and pretend that the ottoman empire was a really utopian nice place.

and, LOL, I posted about the goddess ISIS, because your online name is her brother, Osiris.

I knew you would step in it, of course it was just the goddess Isis, but I was letting you

know you are all wet in Egypt. LOL LOL LOL LOL ... "sniff" ... (did you read it yet?)

So Osiris is married to ISIS? Interesting.....

the tweets from intelligent people make your post look ignorant.

So you have no idea which particular one I'm referring to, youre just being an ass?

Keep in mind if is you that has begun the insults here. In case you want to (incorrectly) label myself as a liberal in the future that launched attacks on you in threads.

What tweets are you talking about?

December of 2015 Pence stating that banning Muslims from the US is wrong and unconstitutional.

So you have no idea which particular one I'm referring to, youre just being an ass?

Keep in mind if is you that has begun the insults here. In case you want to (incorrectly) label myself as a liberal in the future that launched attacks on you in threads.

December of 2015 Pence stating that banning Muslims from the US is wrong and unconstitutional.

ah. A total complete ban on Muslims is wrong. A temporary stay til we fix our broken

stupidass dumbfook asswipe obaMao immigration is smart, and very American and very

Constitutional.

Or, you could explain how holder and obaMao violated our Constituion by trying desperately to kick

the German Christian couple out because they wanted to home school their kids...

Trump is an idiot. I agree with a temp ban on certain muslim countries but the idiot is saying christians from those countries can come in. I guess this is some bird brained appeasement to the right. What do you think is going to happen? These guys will shave their beards and wear a cross. A ban is a ban. It has to be uniform

Wut? No....uniform in terms of the populations within the countries we've deemed to be risky. Not a hard concept steve

It's a ridiculous concept.

To be honest I doubt the any kind of a ban will make much difference, I don't think people in those parts of the country are solidly recorded in any particular system and it would be pretty easy to make some shit up and come on over anyway but unfortunately it's the one particular religion that's causing the problems in this case. Maybe that sounds unfair to the ones who don't mean us harm. That's unfortunate. You go ahead and pretend it's something other than what it is.

WSS

Countries the ban applies to:

Syria

Iraq

Iran

Yemen

Somalia

Libya

Sudan

Countries the donald doesn't have business interests in:

Syria

Iraq

Iran

Yemen

Somalia

Libya

Sudan

Stunning coincidence.

Countries the 9/11 terrorists came from (just in case the EO was genuinely about stopping terrorists getting in, you'd include them too)

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

UAE

Lebanon

Note the lack of those countries on the banned list.

Countries the donald *does* have business interests in:

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

UAE

Stunning coincidence.

Pure coincidence, I've no doubt. Just an oversight to be corrected immediately.

Countries the ban applies to:

Syria

Iraq

Iran

Yemen

Somalia

Libya

Sudan

Countries the donald doesn't have business interests in:

Syria

Iraq

Iran

Yemen

Somalia

Libya

Sudan

Stunning coincidence.

Countries the 9/11 terrorists came from (just in case the EO was genuinely about stopping terrorists getting in, you'd include them too)

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

UAE

Lebanon

Note the lack of those countries on the banned list.

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

UAE

Stunning coincidence.

Pure coincidence, I've no doubt. Just an oversight to be corrected immediately.

Unfortunately we don't give a flying fuck what you think brit!

I dont understand this stupidity, if domeone already has their legally obtained visa you dont hold them up. All trump is doing is making a sound idea turn to shit. Im sorry i agree with the ban in principle but like one of those guys that got detained today was an interpreter for U.S contractors. I mean in trumps own self interest do you really want to start drawing the ire of companies that do contract work in some of these places for the st dept?

It would have been as simple as adding a sentence, one fucking sentence to the executive order allowing in those already in the air. Stupid. Just amazingly stupid and it lets the left seize on their narrative.

Its the same with mexico. Their president seemed to want to neg with trump but before anything could even happen "20% TAX!!!!"....and now mexico has said fine fuck you then. Just not the cool customer, so far at least, that he promised us he was. Obama was seemingly much better at this.

as "fodder" ?

al queada began in 1988.

Wow, you've really gone off the deep end. Yeah, now you really knew it was the goddess Isis, rrriiigghhhttttt. Reading your posts is like reading the posts of a truly insane person, so I'm going to just put you on ignore now.

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

UAE

There is a more important reason these three countries were left off the Trump's bullshit list. They are all strategic allies of the United States. Trump literally called Egypt's president Sisi before the UN resolution to condemn Israeli settlements went down. He asked Sisi to not propose the resolution at the UN, and Sisi agreed.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/oscars/trumps-visa-ban-to-reportedly-keep-oscar-nominated-director-asghar-farhadi-from-attending-2017-awards/ar-AAmm4YK?li=BBnbfcL

I hope trump "executive orders" an exemption for them. Besides theres really no reason for a ban on iranians other than just spite and their conflict with israel. I am not worried about terrorists coming ftom iran. In fact they're the ones we need helping us against isis

I just read that in retaliation to Trump's ban on Muslims to America, Iran has just imposed a ban on Americans traveling there.

Where are people supposed to go now for a stoning or beheading?

I don't think the Iranian government realizes they just cut off their main source of hostage income.

Media Calling Trump’s Ban of Refugees from Terrorist Hotbeds a ‘Muslim Ban’ are Spreading Fake News’

Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees — Separating Fact from Hysteria
"So, what did Trump do? Did he implement his promised Muslim ban? No, far from it. He backed down dramatically from his campaign promises and instead signed an executive order dominated mainly by moderate refugee restrictions and temporary provisions aimed directly at limiting immigration from jihadist conflict zones."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria

lol. good, Os, If you aren't going to have a smart take, it's always

somebody else's fault.

If you read the link, you'll find that osiris was iris's brother. she married him and had a child.

Of course the goddess isis isn't the current isis/isil/daecsh sp?

But you smarted off like an asswhole, and didn't read the article, or you would have found

out that your online name is the same as isis' brother.

I was wondering back when you were here before, for a few minutes here and there,

and found that same wiki link, and figured that's where you got your name.

and your opinions are biased against Israel by what? You spoke wrongly, in your

admiration for the ottoman empire, and I showed you that your claim was at best, dubious,

depending on your cherry-picking a partial definition of "peace".

If you can't take being disagreed with, STFU. Apparently, you came here to throw

your weight around, Muslim wise, because Trump won for us. You can take

your Obamao and go watch arabic teams play soccer. Obamao is gone, there's

a REAL AMERICAN president in our White House now. It seems you are making it clear

you have an arabic agenda to your posts. Have a nice day, all wet in Egypt.

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/713286-after-iranian-backed-terrorists-fire-on-us-ship-america-hits-back-with-a-response-of-its-own/

It reads:

Allah u akbar

Death to America

Death to Israel

Curses to the Jews

Victory for Islam

In 2014, Obama called Yemen a model for fighting terrorism. But with Al-Qaeda running rampant, ISIS committing suicide attacks, and the Houthis having the capability to fire on American warships — it appears to be the model for what not to do.

Wasnt isis the name we gave them? Tell me cal knew they werent calling themselves isis. Dont they call themselves like doosh or daesh or some shit?

The first point to remember is they call themselves something that, when translated to English, means "Islamic State" They don't like to be called Daesh, but that's what everyone in the Middle East calls them because one of several meanings of the word Daesh is an Arabic insult, and everyone hates them there.

Isis, in the Arabic language, refers to the Ancient Egyptian Goddess, Isis, and despite the ravings of a mad lunatic, has nothing to do with ISIS.

haha, if you can't take it, don't dish it out, Os. You just hopped on board to

do the old attack thing. It's okay that you are a Muslim, but seriously - smarting

off about Israel and our immigration policy, then defending the ottoman empire

as a peaceful nice thing until it fell apart... was completely bogus.

Where did you "learn" that? Egypt? I didn't take you for a bigoted ignorant schmuck, but

that often happens when a hard core liberal gets shown for being dishonest. They hate that.

Only somebody that thinks having Christian boy slaves, atrocities committed against

major cultures, etc etc....was a wonderful "peace".

You are now an asswhole. Nobody thinks the above is peace, or acceptable.

To ignore it, accept it, is worrisome.

lol. good, Os, If you aren't going to have a smart take, it's always

somebody else's fault.

If you read the link, you'll find that osiris was iris's brother. she married him and had a child.

Of course the goddess isis isn't the current isis/isil/daecsh sp?

But you smarted off like an asswhole, and didn't read the article, or you would have found

out that your online name is the same as isis' brother.

I was wondering back when you were here before, for a few minutes here and there,

and found that same wiki link, and figured that's where you got your name.

and your opinions are biased against Israel by what? You spoke wrongly, in your

admiration for the ottoman empire, and I showed you that your claim was at best, dubious,

depending on your cherry-picking a partial definition of "peace".

If you can't take being disagreed with, STFU. Apparently, you came here to throw

your weight around, Muslim wise, because Trump won for us. You can take

your Obamao and go watch arabic teams play soccer. Obamao is gone, there's

a REAL AMERICAN president in our White House now. It seems you are making it clear

you have an arabic agenda to your posts. Have a nice day, all wet in Egypt.

"If you can't take being disagreed with" says the guy that can only respond with woodpecker pictures.

You definitely are all above it Cal

And you definitely knew what you were talking about with the isis thing.. bahaha

Archived