THE BROWNS BOARD

Warmonger Trump

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking news reports are that the US has attacked Syria/Assad with Cruz missles. Not good. Disappointed in Trump.

the last time the syrian gov used chem weapons (which they got from hussein before the U.S. went after them)...

obaMao warned them not to, said it was a "red line"...then did absolutely nothing.

now, they think they can commit war crimes and we'll do nothing. Sending missiles isn't losing American lives, I'm good with

that. The whole mideast is ready to blow up into war because of the milktoast cowardly marxist we had for pres for eight

years.

Sending the missiles sends a message to iran, n korea, etc... to stfu and don't start a war.

This can't come as a surprise. anyone who seeks the presidency has to be a war hawk in 21st century America. Hell, the guy who was supposed to usher in "hope" and "change" ended up out-bushing Bush, and now its Trump's turn to up the ante.

The rest of the world should sack up and take care of this one. The US shouldn't have to be begged into being the world police then have people bitch and moan when they do get involved. Let someone else sort it out.

it's true, sadly, though, the UN is worthless. It's time to let it go away, quit funding it. It doesn't stop any

war, any atrocity, ...just a corrupt bunch of crooked country runners.

obamao said don't do it or else. they did it, he went silent, did nothing. When we got our Navy ship hit by terrorism, billclinton

launched some harmless missiles way out into the desert as some kind of "warning".

and we got hit by 9/11, which was planned for three years. Big serious trouble. If Trump did nothing about the sarin gas attack,

he would be ridiculed as a do nothing leader with no leadership, no courage, too small for the job, etc.

Just not good. Big serious trouble all over the world.

I have mixed feelings on the strike. I think:

a- It was the right thing to do from a moral perspective.

b- It's politically a tried and true tactic of leaders who are unpopular to try and increase their popularity.

c- A very dangerous escalation if it signals the start of another US attempt at regime change. We've seen how that goes.

a - true

b- that is stupid. I suppose you think that is why assad used SARIN gas again?

c - Trump was very correct - the clintonobamao plan to go in with our jet fighters protecting

a safe zone would have dangerously, possibly, led us into direct conflict with the Russians,

a point Jblu doesn't understand, as usual.

The reason for the hitting of only ONE of their military airports, is because THAT AIRPORT was the one used by

Syrian/Russian? jet fighters in dropping the sarin weapons on an entire city of innocent men, women and children.

And, as usual, the "security council" refused to condemn the attack, because of the russians and/or China. The Soviets KNEW they were going to do it.

It isn't any kind of "dangerous escalation at all - there is no "signal of regime change" - it's a limited strike

at a military target. They have all sorts of military bases. This airfield was the only target. If it was to signal regime change,

they would have taken out all the airfields, along with his military, probably take one of his houses out while it was empty.

Our spec ops on the ground, secretly there, gave them the signals the missiles used in extremely accurate destruction.

Obamao drew a red line on the chem attacks, and assad and the russians simply defied his lilly-livered, cowardly "presidency",

and did it anyways. And, obamao did absolutely nothing. And assad did it again. If he is insane enough to try it again,

he will probably lose all his airfields.

So far, I have heard that Egypt, the Saudis, Jordan, Israel, several allies, were the first to agree with it.

Hell,

***EVEN CHUCK SCHUMER said it was the right thing to do.

Even John senile Mccain and others said it was the right thing to do.

It sure as hell sends a very, very important, valid message: we aren't going to sit back and let the world continue to go to war crimes hell in syria - and you can bet that message is also sent to China/n korea, Russia and terrorist groups.

I think Russia will also stop the attempts to intimidate our navy ships and planes with their stupidass,

dangerously close, aggressive fly-bys, and Iran will stop their ships from trying to intimidate our ships

in international waters.

We're back to the question though of who those chem bombs were thrown at. Nothings changed from 6 months ago when all of u trump fluffers brought up the same point. Yes it sucks children got caught up in that but if those were isis or al quida in syria positions.....

So in conclusion if the colored boy was still potus u all would be hopping up and down on both legs about war with russiya. And if the russians were right that it was the result of rebel chem factory that got inadvertently bombed whst then?

Cleve you might considered spitting out Obama's dick. Just for a minute.

That aside it's unfortunate that the United Nations is such a bunch of cunts and so willing to overlook sarin gas attacks.

I'm at a loss to understand why Assad and the Russians think that would be acceptable when all they would have to do is Wipe Out the civilian population with Conventional Weapons and the world would probably look the other way.

WSS

I have mixed feelings on the strike. I think:

a- It was the right thing to do from a moral perspective.

b- It's politically a tried and true tactic of leaders who are unpopular to try and increase their popularity.

c- A very dangerous escalation if it signals the start of another US attempt at regime change. We've seen how that goes.

Pretty much how I feel about it. A response to that gas attack was necessary, but Trump and Co. should take lessons from previous administrations on the dangers of escalating US involvement in the Middle East.

After 6 long brutal years, hundreds of thousands killed many with the long outlawed POISON GAS, the biggest refuge crisis since WWII, the virtual total destruction of entire cities all so Assad can still hold on to his brutal grip on power it's LONG overdue for something like this to happen.

Shame on the world just sitting on their hands and watching this just happen.

Plus Russia, China, North Korea and every other rogue state being more emboldened year after year.

Trump was right in doing this, time for the rest of the free world (UN, NATO, our "allies") to join us.

I think this is the same response you would have gotten from President Obama or President Clinton.

As far as what happens next, we'll see.

Only Obama didn't. Remember after the last chemical attack, I believe in 2013 he did nothing, after 'drawing a red line in the sand'?

I know, nothing good will come of this.

So far both Republicans and Democrats on the hill are supporting this action.

And yes to quote William Tecumseh Sherman from the Civil War "war is hell" but so is watching children slowly die from being bombed with Sarin mixed with chlorine gas.

Chlorine gas was outlawed after WWI because it was so inhumane.

Im not 100% assad is even responsible. He's winning. Theres no point to this attack. Remember putin takes a black eye for anything assad does so rest assured assad does what putin tells him. Theres nothing to be gained by chemming up the syrian countryside and "everything" to lose.

Archived