THE BROWNS BOARD

Warmonger Trump

Still havent heard an explanation for why assad used chlirine after the missile strikes if he was so "skerred" by trump. And if he was so in obamas eye why he waited till after obama left to do it again.

My feeling is u low level basic roobes have these fantasy narratives ur primitive minds like to peddle to urselves and anybody else that'll listen. In essence though the complexity of these world events are far far far beyond ur comprehension. ☕️

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me tell you about Syrians. When I was young, I had a Syrian friend named Billy Assad. He was a boxer, his Grandfather beat Jack Dempsely before he got famous. I learned boxing and boxed golden gloves with him at Navy Park in Cleveland. He was a tough mother fucker.

Now thereis is some experience that young folks never have. But so many of them think

they know everything about everything, even when they have never been anywhere or

experienced much at all, and they never listen to anyone who has. They take so much for granted.

Now thereis is some experience that young folks never have. But so many of them think

they know everything about everything, even when they have never been anywhere or

experienced much at all, and they never listen to anyone who has. They take so much for granted.

Thats typically the attitude all older people take. Im sure someone said it of you when u were young. But eventually people just come to their own conclusion about things, and then when they get older they promptly forget how annoyed they were and do the same to younger gens. Its a never ending cycle evidently

Just because I realized that Bush, McCain, and Romney were scumbags doesn't mean that I was a liberal. I still say at the time Obama was a better choice than either of those two idiots. And Obama was terrible, but they probably would have been worse. They are all scumbags.

I've always been against abortion and for guns. Against globalism and corporate cronyism. Against war and For paying attention to our own fucking country falling apart around us.

The trick is to find someone older than them that disagrees with them. Then they're fucked

Really? ;)

Archived