THE BROWNS BOARD

Warmonger Trump

To be fair to our Military we launched 59 Missles and killed ZERO people... this was just a show an exceptional of force nothing more than that... gentle reminder to rest of the world that are military is still the strongest in the world... ESPECIALLY our navy.

plus this effectively ends the trump is good buddies with Russia talks.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to our Military we launched 59 Missles and killed ZERO people... this was just a show an exceptional of force nothing more than that... gentle reminder to rest of the world that are military is still the strongest in the world... ESPECIALLY our navy.

But Putin got his feelings hurt real bad. :lol:

Don't bet on it. The lefties on MSNBC are already squealing about the fact that he gave everybody in the area a heads up so as to keep human casually at a minimum.

Kinda funny how the opposition now wants more dead Russians.

WSS

Why is it that some people here were like "but putin said he didnt help trumps campaign so it must be true" but now when he says a rebel chem factory got inadvertently hit and thats what caused the gas, we dont beleive him now?

Has nothing to do with striking Syria.

Personally I neither believe nor disbelieve Putin. I don't think he has anything to do with anything over here. He has his own crumbling country to worry about and it doesn't look like they are kicking anybody's ass. Economy in the shitter nothing to sell that anybody wants besides some petroleum and gas products of which the prices are way down at the present time. A bunch of whiny little assholes who want their independence but will probably want to keep sucking off mother Russia's tit so ask yourself what difference does the guy make besides a big bunch of phony American outrage?

WSS

Personally I neither believe nor disbelieve Putin. I don't think he has anything to do with anything over here. He has his own crumbling country to worry about and it doesn't look like they are kicking anybody's ass. Economy in the shitter nothing to sell that anybody wants besides some petroleum and gas products of which the prices are way down at the present time. A bunch of whiny little assholes who want their independence but will probably want to keep sucking off mother Russia's tit so ask yourself what difference does the guy make besides a big bunch of phony American outrage?

WSS

+1.

Putin is basically a thug, gangster, megalomaniac who with his bunch of oligarchs have robbed Russia of everything they can. He might be the richest person in this entire world.

Too bad if we hurt his ego.

It was a measured response to send a message. I am starting to feel somewhat like Logic on this though and why does it always fall solely on the United States to do something like this? Where are the European countries who many times will gladly sit back and let the United States do all the lifting.

Oh thats a classic trump tweet. Seems to me we just heard trumps approval ratings are historically low. And we all are keenly aware ofbtrumps obsession with poles.

I'm sure you mean polls.

Reaction from the rest of the world is almost all positive . This is about a long overdue leadership move to hopefully bring the UN, NATO and other parties to try to stop this war regardless of who is shooting whom.

Also sending a rhetorical "shot across the bow" to North Korea, Iran, Russia and even China. We'll see what happens next.

I'm sure you mean polls.

Reaction from the rest of the world is almost all positive . This is about a long overdue leadership move to hopefully bring the UN, NATO and other parties to try to stop this war regardless of who is shooting whom.

Also sending a rhetorical "shot across the bow" to North Korea, Iran, Russia and even China. We'll see what happens next.

1) im neither for nor against the strike. Perhaps if i was in the room and knew what trump was told, perhaps id be for it i dunno.

2) so u saw what I did there....?

It's such a globalist move on Trump's part.

yea, and it shouldve been done back in 2012 before Russia was so emboldened and it was only Bassir and the Iranians

do yourself a favor and really watch the terror on the faces of those who were suffocating and dying.....

yea, and it shouldve been done back in 2012 before Russia was so emboldened and it was only Bassir and the Iranians

do yourself a favor and really watch the terror on the faces of those who were suffocating and dying.....

but do you know who those men were that were dying? I'm sorry the situation in the middle east is so fucking muddled that while a chem attack seems horrendous, consider what other folks in the middle east are doing. Would you be terribly upset if a camp full of beheading isis cunts got gassed? So these isis guys and other almost equally as fucked factions, embed themselves in towns so to hit them you're gonna take collateral. It can't be helped. So without knowing any deets besides what western mainstream media is telling us, I can't comment on the attack. And neither can any of us.

so we can't bomb ANY isis camps then, cause there's women and children there....likely kidnapped and forced into slavery for them.

women and children? I doubt that

we cant "bomb" isis because like obama shown to breaking windows - the rats just scurry along elsewhere....

we had 8 YEARS of absolutely no leadership that this administration wouldve at least recognized as An ounce of prevention....

And trumps response skerred assad so much that there's reports of a second chlorine attack that occurred AFTER the cruise missiles obliterated that base.

Archived