THE BROWNS BOARD

Warmonger Trump

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that i'm against this strike, I'm just wondering of those among us saying "look at the faces on the women and children"...

Did anybody here say the same about what's been going on in Nigeria with Boko Haram? Pretty sure they used chemical weapons as well.

I think this is the same response you would have gotten from President Obama or President Clinton.

As far as what happens next, we'll see.

ED - obamao already did NOTHING the last time assad crossed the chem weapons red line.

nothing.

That is why assad felt he was free to commit war crimes again. He was wrong.

ED - obamao already did NOTHING the last time assad crossed the chem weapons red line.

nothing.

That is why assad felt he was free to commit war crimes again. He was wrong.

assad was so emboldened by Obama he sneakily waited what, 7 years to do it again? Was so emboldened he waited to do it again till AFTER obama left office. Yeah he had obama's number, for sure.

yea, and it shouldve been done back in 2012 before Russia was so emboldened and it was only Bassir and the Iranians

do yourself a favor and really watch the terror on the faces of those who were suffocating and dying.....

And who's officially out there condemning the US Tomahawk missile raids?

Russia-Syria-Iran reminds you of:

Germany-Japan-Italy in the WWII era (bad guys :o )

-AND- those 59 $1 million misses took out 20-26 planes (depending on who's counting), what's a MiG 29 cost? $20M? Way more? Cost the above bad guys a ton of cash plus the buildings, fuel dumps, C&C centers.

And those defense stocks jumped today, time to reorder. ;)

Well I told y'all that Russia and Putin was playing Trump for a fool, and here's more proof. Get ready for war.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-russia-air-strikes-syria-suspend-agreement-memorandum-direct-conflict-military-donald-trump-putin-a7671631.html

More idiotic Egyptian paranoia.

after eight years of obamao, they may never have a better chance of doing well against us in war,

except now they don't have a corrupt piece of trash as president, we have a strong leader.

Obamao IGNORED his military experts. Trump TRUSTS his.

Obamao IGNORED his military experts. Trump TRUSTS his.

but Cal nobody in the military wanted to get involved in yet another civil war. Nobody in the pentagon was telling Obama hey let's jump into yet another shit fest. I mean, have you already forgotten campaign Trump saying "THE EXACT SAME THING"? In a sense he's already gone against one of his biggest campaign promise's albeit in not a hugely bigly way since it was a missile attack. But Nikki Haley was just infront of the U.N in essence saying this might just be the beginning. "IF" that's true, than Trump is a proven fraud.

but Cal nobody in the military wanted to get involved in yet another civil war. Nobody in the pentagon was telling Obama hey let's jump into yet another shit fest. I mean, have you already forgotten campaign Trump saying "THE EXACT SAME THING"? In a sense he's already gone against one of his biggest campaign promise's albeit in not a hugely bigly way since it was a missile attack. But Nikki Haley was just infront of the U.N in essence saying this might just be the beginning. "IF" that's true, than Trump is a proven fraud.

Okay so that means you think that the top brass military advisers were telling Obama "look, just fiddle fuck around and through you support behind the only people in Libya who are bigger scumbags than Kadafi."

They were also saying "mr. President we think you should threaten Assad and then don't do jack shit."

For some reason I can't imagine the generals saying those words.

WSS

This has fuckall to do with poisoned children, or else flint MI. would've been bombed by now. It's the same motivation as any other conflict: money. Any time a foreign leader doesn't want to play ball with American banks, changes happen. If bribery doesn't work, violence is the next stop. Apparently bribery didn't work this time.

This has fuckall to do with poisoned children, or else flint MI. would've been bombed by now. It's the same motivation as any other conflict: money. Any time a foreign leader doesn't want to play ball with American banks, changes happen. If bribery doesn't work, violence is the next stop. Apparently bribery didn't work this time.

Fair enough. Whatever the reason these little pricks should learn to play ball.

On top of that bombing Flint Michigan isn't a bad idea now that you mention it.

;)

WSS

Not that i'm against this strike, I'm just wondering of those among us saying "look at the faces on the women and children"...

Did anybody here say the same about what's been going on in Nigeria with Boko Haram? Pretty sure they used chemical weapons as well.

in my opinion when that event happened, and others like it be it attacks from Hamas, Hezbollah, al Quida and Isis - it still holds sway in the bigger picture. And that is simply

that (your?) dear leader then did nothing.....

is this a joke ?

no - is our definition of "globalization" different?

Cleve - I was in the military - of course none of us ever wanted to be in a war. Seriously, come on. We aren't involved -

in a surgical strike - very, very limited, btw, it just sends a message that the UN was hopeless to send - that chem weapons

is crossing a very, very critical dangerous red line.

Assad used the extremely lethal and torturous sarin AND chlorine? On his OWN PEOPLE? Why would you think that

he wouldn't hesitate to hit one of our bases or cities, so he could distract us from getting involved in WWIII ? or something like

that?

Most Americans CRINGED at obamao's cowardice and do-nothing on the world stage, the other time

he was using that weapon, with russian ok and complicity.

There have always been those who wanted us to stay out of world affairs. Okay, that sounds good, until we had no choice

but to get involved in WWI. Then, we adamantly tried to stay out of WWII - but NOPE, we finally had to go into WWII.

America tried desperately to mind our own business, and entire world fell into war, and we had to go in. Why the bull bleep

would we not learn from history, and try to keep the world from falling apart again?

All those soldiers, all those countries, that had to fight two world wars. So many civilians and soldiers died -

It's Russian that is in it for the money - with Iran and Syria, and like Stalin, and the Ukraine - the world falls apart

when we try to mind out own business. Ukraine, and the rest.... happened after WWI and we went back to "minding

our own business"....

Taking a simple action now to send the message we don't want another world war, and the war crimes that go with

the countries who started said world war.

Using lethal gas attacks on a city is one of those things that must not be tolerated it. Obamao, stupid in history,

repeated the past mistake - so did Bill Clinton.

Our military folks knew this had to be stopped. obamao the marxist coward in our WH did nothing - which meant

it was going to keep happening.

THANK GOD we have a Real American President again, who knew history, and won't repeat dems' mistakes of

playing to the wailing liberal media.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm

Is that the same agreement that Obama had?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT STARTS HAPPENING WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO STRONG AMERICA

TO FEAR.

Tillerson going to Moscow, well this should be very interesting.

Do remember since the beginning of time most all "bad guys" are basically just bullies and take advantage of perceived weaknesses and retreat from obvious displays of real power.

And yes face it this is a dangerous and uncertain world really kicked off yet again when that old bully Saddam Hussain decided to smash his way into Kuwait figuring nobody would call him on it.

The middle East is a tinder box so is North Korea and that pysco leader with his nukes among others, not the time to cower and pretend it's not real....it is.

Archived