THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump was right about Joe and Mika

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can dish it out you should be prepared to take it as well. I'm glad to see Trump fight back although I think he could have done it better. The thing about the facelift seemed petty but she gets right back with the sarcastic tweet about Trump and having small hands.After watching Bush for all those years just seemingly sitting back and taking it I appreciate Trump not being a punching bag like Bush. I think his tweets should go after things with substance though and not trivial things.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/30/mika-brzezinski-i-didnt-have-a-facelift-only-some-chin-work/

So these to talk shit about the president every day for their entire show but when he says something that's absolutely true they freak out. Ridiculous.

WSS

How does this article confirm she was bleeding so profusely from the face that trump wouldnt let her in mar a lago?

It doesnt. The two of em were there to set up an interview with him...if she was menstruating from the face as twatwhiff claims, they wouldnt let her go anywhere near a camera. This whole thing is absurd for a sitting president to get involved with. He's a child. He never grew up past the state of a 10 yr old boy.

Lol, I know it wouldn't convince a true believer like yourself but if there's anything he says that isn't true these loud mouth asshole's deny it with every fiber of their being. This time all she could do is say well well it wasn't a face lift a it was a chin job.

Not, as you might notice, we weren't even there and we never tried to get in!

WSS

Yes. These two spend every morning for the last few months insulting the president and he fires back with something that's apparently true. So everybody is butthurt

WSS

Ah yes, I remember all of the times Obama did that too.

Oh shit, could you imagine this board if Obama tweeted out petty insults at right wing tv people? My god

Lol, I know it wouldn't convince a true believer like yourself but if there's anything he says that isn't true these loud mouth asshole's deny it with every fiber of their being. This time all she could do is say well well it wasn't a face lift a it was a chin job.

Not, as you might notice, we weren't even there and we never tried to get in!

WSS

True beleiver in what steve?

Yes yes, the big scary MSM that causes everything bad for conservatives. You can try to predict that all you like.

I feel much more comfortable in predicting how posters here would react.

Shit, look at this thread. And you're supposed to be one of the more "middle of the road" right wing posters on here. ha

Yes yes, the big scary MSM that causes everything bad for conservatives. You can try to predict that all you like.

I feel much more comfortable in predicting how posters here would react.

Shit, look at this thread. And you're supposed to be one of the more "middle of the road" right wing posters on here. ha

And yet he is neglected my question which was so what? Yes indeed of the handful of people that post here many of them Would raise hell about it. But that didn't happen. A liberal was insulted and now exactly who is shitting their pants?

And it's kind of proves my point that the MSM And the democrats (and those who carry their water)is reacting in the manner that you accuse Cal or Die-hard of reacting.

WSS

Who is shitting their pants?

I think it's ridiculous acting like the story here is their reaction, and not the fact our president is lobbing petty insults over twitter at people the say negative things about him.

So for you the story is the president firing back against people who, what's the word, lob petty insults at him each and every morning?

WSS

Yes. The story is the president of the United states, the leader of our country, being an internet troll.

In an attempt to support their party, some posters on here have thrown out all of their sensibilities. Basically the only way they can defend Trump's every move

Yes. The story is the president of the United states, the leader of our country, being an internet troll.

In an attempt to support their party, some posters on here have thrown out all of their sensibilities. Basically the only way they can defend Trump's every move

Since you hijacked thread that actually deals with this I just don't care about his tweets. I'm most annoyed by the fact that a few grandstanding republicans are going to see to it that none of the things from the trump agenda that I would like to see implemented will see the light of day.

And I think these idiots will have pissed away a rare opportunity to have the 3 branches of government and the ability to actually change a few things. Makes it all seem a little bit like big-time wrestling doesn't? But if you are so butthurt about the tweets so be it

WSS

Those 2 Jokers have been throwing stones nonstop from their glass house ever since Trump took office.

Now, they cry the injured party when someone throws a rock back at them. Mika and Joe are a cancer on this country.

Stuart

Yep, EVER SINCE Trump took office.

Prior to taking office they were on friendly terms, had actually socialized with each other...until they became part of the vast liberal meltdown the day Trump won.

Like every other libtard, they were wanting and expecting a Hillary victory.

It's been a continuous display of Trump bashing from those two back stabbing liberal hypocrites from the day of Trumps inauguration.

You have to believe Trump felt betrayed.

A woman's looks? Oh please bitch, she wouldn't be on the show if she looked like Bella Abzug. And she admitted she got plastic surgery. So what?

WSS

What does that have to do with Trump "constantly" shitting on women for physical traits? Like Megyn, like carly? A few things went differntly for trump in his life, he'd very likely be on a sexual predator list....or barred from going within 500 ft of multiple women. He may never have taken pictures of his junk, but he's starting to come off creepier than Weiner. And that's saying something. Also, she admitted to having a chin job...so? I posted pictures of her on new years eve...what in the all fuck was he going on about with her "bleeding from the face"? He's a nutball for real. The guy is on meds and needs his phone taken from him. We're seeing a modern day "madness of king george".

Trump knows that he will never get a fair shake from the leftist media. Reagan didnt get one. George W didnt get one.

So, what is the point of pretending that everything is cool when they hate Trump.

I don't expect a right wing president to get a fair shake from leftist media. I don't expect a left wing president to get a fair shake from right wing media.

I also don't think you can claim any source that says something negative about Trump is "LEFTIST MSM!" or "Sad! Fake News!" but that's a different discussion

Those 2 Jokers have been throwing stones nonstop from their glass house ever since Trump took office.

Now, they cry the injured party when someone throws a rock back at them. Mika and Joe are a cancer on this country.

I'm not defending them.

I'm just holding the president to a higher standard. I guess some people stopped doing that when the president shared their political ideology

Archived