THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump was right about Joe and Mika

Ah, typical Steve. I disagree with you on something, so I'm butthurt. Next I'll be screeching or something.

I hijacked nothing. I spoke about the story. I just see his tweets as the story, not the response.

No, actually you are an ignorant wet behind the ears young man that doesn't know what he doesn't know but acts as tho he knows it all.. I applaud Steve for trying to educate you.. He has more patience than I..

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, actually you are an ignorant wet behind the ears young man that doesn't know what he doesn't know but acts as tho he knows it all.. I applaud Steve for trying to educate you.. He has more patience than I..

Don't you have a bad meme to post oh wise one?

what precisely is woody ignorant or wet behind the ears about? Anyone can call anyone ignorant and stupid but without examples it's useless.

I don't expect a right wing president to get a fair shake from leftist media. I don't expect a left wing president to get a fair shake from right wing media.

I also don't think you can claim any source that says something negative about Trump is "LEFTIST MSM!" or "Sad! Fake News!" but that's a different discussion

That is fair and balanced, Woodley, but bs. The entire country knows obaMao had a loving media. So many sources are negative

in a fake way. Being leftist in the media sells...the soros connections to so much on the left, the rich in hollywood, etc etc etc....

make hating the Christian conservatives/republicans/Trump/Pence/etc etc etc..... profitable.

and the more vicious, the greater the return is for those in the left's public eye. But it's gone over the cliff, no turning back...

it was surely always going to go over the cliff, and now so much of America has seen it...we'll see how America responds

to the leftist dishonesty...so blatant and out of control.

Ah, typical Steve. I disagree with you on something, so I'm butthurt. Next I'll be screeching or something.

☆Has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. If trump is mean to girls and it hurts your feelings the butthurt remark stands. You're certainly allowed to be outraged by anything you choose .☆

I hijacked nothing. I spoke about the story. I just see his tweets as the story, not the response.

☆That's not the thread you hijacked. The one you hijacked was About allowing a candidate's personality to supersede your desire to see the programs implemented. You took it down the old Woody hates Jesus rathole.

WSS

Steve are u goingbto address the pictures of mika from new years?

Not quite sure what you need addressed but he did say they were there 3 nights in a row. At one time, at least, they allegedly insistant on joining him. So we have one photograph, not with him.

Which proves?

WSS

What does that have to do with Trump "constantly" shitting on women for physical traits? Like Megyn, like carly? A few things went differntly for trump in his life, he'd very likely be on a sexual predator list....or barred from going within 500 ft of multiple women. He may never have taken pictures of his junk, but he's starting to come off creepier than Weiner. And that's saying something. Also, she admitted to having a chin job...so? I posted pictures of her on new years eve...what in the all fuck was he going on about with her "bleeding from the face"? He's a nutball for real. The guy is on meds and needs his phone taken from him. We're seeing a modern day "madness of king george".

So it was okay when Obammy compared Sarah Palin to that of putting lipstick on a pig?

How quickly we forget. . .

post-28000-0-13097400-1498997487_thumb.jpeg

and Levin and Hannity had even heard about that before the pres election.

It's a war of their own making - for enough control of our country that they

don't have to work to win more elections....

the left intended to have rigged the whole process in their favor so much....they own us.

Higher standard like Bubba Clinton who messed around with an Intern in the oval office? Or, Obama, taking selfies and bowing down to every foreign leader. How many times did Obama trash this country from foreign soil. Plenty and that is the reason why there has been a resurgence of Anti Obama Patriotism that Trump tapped into.

We dont elect Presidents to diddle with interns and apologize to other nations because he hates this country.

The spiteful Democrat media will never get over that they were wrong and that their party is in shambles because of Obama. The job is to keep trashing Trump until 2018 to get a win after being rejected so soundly. Fight fire with fire and tweet away Trump.

I'm not defending Clinton. That was clearly also bad.

But your "allegations" against Obama... That's really the best you could come up with, huh? For any unbiased poster I think that proves my point, but sadly we only have a few of those.

"Oh god! He took a selfie! How disrespectful! That basically oks the president tweeting insults and nonsense at 2am in my book. Yep. Same thing."

If you're far enough right wing (or left) even balanced coverage will seem against your side. If you only view news biased toward your side, you'll be constantly flooded with those "other" news sites not giving you a fair shake. If you take the president at his word, anything that says something negative about him is "fake news!"

That's most of this board.

It's amazing. But it helps explain the election.

Not quite sure what you need addressed but he did say they were there 3 nights in a row. At one time, at least, they allegedly insistant on joining him. So we have one photograph, not with him.

Which proves?

WSS

Yes there is a photograph of her talking with him and no 3 days is not long enough for someone bleeding from the face so profusely, to heal up

So it was okay when Obammy compared Sarah Palin to that of putting lipstick on a pig?

How quickly we forget. . .

17A852E5-CF33-404A-9611-872A06A8A7D5-239-0000000D4F06B880.jpeg

She questioned his dick size so ill let that one go. I mean afterall you guys are the first to critisize women who want to play in a mans world but then complain about rough stuff.

Yes there is a photograph of her talking with him and no 3 days is not long enough for someone bleeding from the face so profusely, to heal up

Of course it is. Bleeding can be stopped in a matter of minutes by medical professionals. I assume something could happen when you are out and away from medical treatment.

WSS

She questioned his dick size so ill let that one go. I mean afterall you guys are the first to critisize women who want to play in a mans world but then complain about rough stuff.

BUT, isn't your narrative that since Obammy was the Prez he shouldn't stoop so low to criticize someone that criticizes him??

Funny how Trump is held to a different standard now that he's POTUS.

Hypocrisy.

You're confusing politically things he did that you don't like with just doing petty things, like tweeting nonsense and insults, that should be above the president.

It's clear we're not getting anywhere here. The lengths some of you will go to defend Trump, because you have to defend your party, is astounding

You're confusing politically things he did that you don't like with just doing petty things, like tweeting nonsense and insults, that should be above the president.

It's clear we're not getting anywhere here. The lengths some of you will go to defend Trump, because you have to defend your party, is astounding

The hypocrisy is mind numbing.

Of course it is. Bleeding can be stopped in a matter of minutes by medical professionals. I assume something could happen when you are out and away from medical treatment.

WSS

Bleeding from a facelift is not tthat. She wouldnt show her face in public if she was bleeding from a facelift...there would be bruising too. In any case he said he wouldnt let them in yet there he is yucking it up with her on new years

I watched a video with a lot of "studies show" and other claims without anything to back them up. A video that says fake news is biased news, and then seems to make the point that only the left does it.

I would argue based on his on definition, his video is Fake News. It has a clear bias to it.

He went back home for the 4th.

From the article. . .

"Barack Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump".

From the article. . .

"Barack Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump".

But he didnt actually do that if u read his words carefully you might understand. He soecifically referenced agressive nationalism. If you cant wrap your head around the diff between that and patriotism you have more profound issues than i was aware of

Archived