THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump was right about Joe and Mika

Bleeding from a facelift is not tthat. She wouldnt show her face in public if she was bleeding from a facelift...there would be bruising too. In any case he said he wouldnt let them in yet there he is yucking it up with her on new years

Any incision can start to bleed at any time.

And for the record she says it wasn't a face lift it was a chin job.

WSS

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What part of this quote confuses you so much?

Its been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point, Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.

But its about where he was born remember that. Plenty of american birn kids grow up in foreign countries because their parents were stationed there. No....venus is clearly where barack was born.

You guys obviously are not capable of reading and comprehending the english language properly. Most intelligent people pick up on the use of such key words as nationalism and agressive.....and are able to distinguish their meanings in the context they are used

We are capable of understanding globalism, open borders, spying on your own people, lying, and 20 trillion dollars in debt.

I also have no problem saying, "Radical Muslim Terrorist".

Who is shitting their pants?

I think it's ridiculous acting like the story here is their reaction, and not the fact our president is lobbing petty insults over twitter at people the say negative things about him.

It's ok for people to insult him any way they want but if he says something back it's a big deal. I get it. People want the president to not engage in that, but Trump is hardly conventional is he?

It's ok for people to insult him any way they want but if he says something back it's a big deal. I get it. People want the president to not engage in that, but Trump is hardly conventional is he?

Exactly, Trump isn't a politician...he's a businessman.

Obama has people so brainwashed that being proud that you are an American is like being a Nazi.

We saw insurgents burning the American flag and waving the Mexico flag all while standing on US soil. But, in the Leftist brain they were not nationalist and they were not aggressive.

that very much nails the hypocrisy. The only way I can figure out why they do it - is being hypocrites on issues and matters, flies

with their changing emotions. ObaMao was their guy, so they agree with lying and American soldiers dying, hate free speech..

and demand safe spaces to not be "offended" by whatever it is they pretend to be "offended" by...all for the sake of winning their

own emotional battles. The list of examples is long.

Change the pres to a republican, and their emotions flip the other way. Now they LOVE free speech, hate what they liked,

and love what they hated.

Right, I'm just trying to hold the president of the United States to a higher standard. But you're also right, he is unconventional. It helped him get elected. It is a positive and negative at the same time.

Right, I'm just trying to hold the this republican president of the United States to a higher standard. Woody

*FIXED*

And you're still confusing political action you don't like with acting unpresidential / like a child on Twitter.

Show me where Obama made a bunch of tweets insulting people or just tweeting nonsense, and I'll call him out on that.

But know, the next posts will be about me being a hypocrite. Because some on here are so blinded politically that they lose all common sense

So have all of you cunts now seen the pics of joe and mika on new years eve.....yucking it up with drumph? Mika not bleeding all over the place and all. Do you understand how weird your dude is? Look if he wants to troll back these low rent hacks joe and mika fucking scarborough, fine....but dont make shit up and stay from mentioning women and bleeding, should be self explanatory at this point.

Republicans arent begging him to put twitter away because they're rino's....but because his dumb shit on twitter is hindering/stalling the republican agenda. Ill let you guys in on a poorly kept little secret, democrats in no way shape or form want him off twitter despite what they say inmpublic. They LOVE this shit. Moar talk of bleeding and grabbing women please. Oh and i bet they hope soneone at cnn gets attacked soon cause then they can draw a straight fucking line right back to donald and his stupid wwe video

I'm not defending all of Trump's tweets as some of them seem petty but the left want him off twitter because he can go around the biased media and get his message out.

As for the latest uproar about the CNN WWE knockout alot of crocodile tears are being cried by the left over a humorous tweet. They want to impeach Trump over anything and everything including this. The left and the liberal media are not coming out of this unscathed either as their bias is now out in the open for all to see.

It wont be humorous if a reporter is attacked. Frankly the right loses ground to critisize kathy griffin. Nobody realistically is going to behead donald trump, but people very realistically can attack reporters. Remember the dude in west va who gonpro'd himself shooting those reporters doing some early morning interview on the street?

No President has been bashed this bad. Social media and the times we live in only turbo charged the hate.

You have to search to find positive news about the things that Trump is doing for the country.

And you don't think any of that is on Trump and his actions?

I'm not defending all of Trump's tweets as some of them seem petty but the left want him off twitter because he can go around the biased media and get his message out.

As for the latest uproar about the CNN WWE knockout alot of crocodile tears are being cried by the left over a humorous tweet. They want to impeach Trump over anything and everything including this. The left and the liberal media are not coming out of this unscathed either as their bias is now out in the open for all to see.

1) Yes, it is a good platform to claim whatever you want as truth without providing evidence

2) Yes, the left wants him impeached for anything. Just like the right wanted Obama impeached for anything.

no, obamao lied to get into office. Big deliberate lies. and the cover-ups on Benghazi, fast and furious, IRS,

DOJ and FBI, and deletion of emails scandals alone, warranted impeachment of obaMao.

But all that stuff was fine, until Trump dared to tweet stuff.

Bush was ravaged by slurs from the left - and he kept quiet. It made them worse.

Trump doesn't keep quiet, and that negates a whole lot of the slurs from the left. They hate that.

They loved it when they were the only ones throwing rocks.

To say tweeting isn't presidential... well... imho, if Buttock tweeted farts, the msm would find it charming

and engaging.

1) Yes, it is a good platform to claim whatever you want as truth without providing evidence

2) Yes, the left wants him impeached for anything. Just like the right wanted Obama impeached for anything.

The liberal media ran a lot of negative stories on Trump without providing evidence as well.

I don't remember all the calls for impeachment for Obama that started right after election as has been the case with Trump. I remember the republicans wanting a special prosecutor named for all the scandals in the 8 years of Obama without having any named. Trump gets a special prosecutor named after just 4 months in office on the flimsiest of any evidence of a crime even being committed.

Archived