THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon news

jcam222

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Don't ask . . . seriously

I am asking, seriously.   I don't know.  I guess I could look it up.

OK, I have done so....and of course you know now why I would not know what that was....   You however.....understandable why you would be so familiar with it.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I am asking, seriously.   I don't know.  I guess I could look it up.

OK, I have done so....and of course you know now why I would not know what that was....   You however.....understandable why you would be so familiar with it.

Heard about it back in the 80's / 90's on a Talk Show . . .

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I wonder what the guys of the North American Marlon Brando Lookalike Association like? A nice guacamole?

Classic South Park...

• 2 weeks later...

I almost hate to bump this- but take it FWIW.  Showed up in the Dayton sports pages, and worth a look. PG will be having orgasms.....   It does (sort of) explain why he wasn't reinstated in May- missed test is a fail in the NFL's eyes, even if you're clean. 

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/09/tim_montgomery_says_josh_gordo.html#incart_river_index

Yeah- even if he does get reinstated- it will be a long time before he's in NFL shape, I doubt they let you work out a lot in rehab.  

PS- unlike Justin Blackmon- at least Josh is trying.... 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I almost hate to bump this- but take it FWIW.  Showed up in the Dayton sports pages, and worth a look. PG will be having orgasms.....   It does (sort of) explain why he wasn't reinstated in May- missed test is a fail in the NFL's eyes, even if you're clean. 

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/09/tim_montgomery_says_josh_gordo.html#incart_river_index

Yeah- even if he does get reinstated- it will be a long time before he's in NFL shape, I doubt they let you work out a lot in rehab.  

Thanks for keeping us updated.  But I'm not gonna read the article.  I just can't bear to read about the guy that's screwed us Browns fans over for so long.

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

Thanks for keeping us updated.  But I'm not gonna read the article.  I just can't bear to read about the guy that's screwed us Browns fans over for so long.

Same. I'd love to have 2013 Josh Gordon back, but I don't think he exists anymore. If it happens, great, but like a lottery ticket, I'm not banking on it.

Do yourself all a favor..Google up Tim Montgomery's Private workout camp due to his past criminal & past drug records..Am done here..Good Luck Josh Gordon..Are you really helping yourself?:( 

He has more skill than any WR the Browns have had the entire fake Browns, V 2.0   Whatever he has left, the Browns need to find out. It isn't like we have any fucking WRs who will cause us to lose if they don't start. Coleman blows Neikro dick. Josh is the shit.

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Josh Gordon is in shape. If you follow his social media you can see. Hope he comes back soon. 

Yet were he to return and flash anything approaching his 2013, triple-digit YPG form folks would be all over him. Everyone will have "known it all along."

At least so long as he stands during the anthem...

Is linking arms OK?

If he would happen to come back and the coaches do decide to even play him, He would have to do more  than just a couple "good" games for me to welcome him back. He has a lot to make up for seeing how he humped us.  Wash you're hands of him. He is done. been gone. No return. AND HE DID IT TO HIMSELF.

Wide Receiver Depth Chart

#1 - Josh Gordon

#2 - Corey Coleman

#3 - Kenny Britt

#4 - Ricardo Louis

#5 - Sammie Coates 

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 6:32 PM, jcam222 said:

https://t.co/UVmas6uDrl. Being reported JG entered rehab at the leagues direction 2 months ago. Cole saying he may be back in by late September.  I'm not going to hold my breath but IMO Kizer to Gordon on top the rest of this teams improvments = wildcard spot

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 6:32 PM, jcam222 said:

https://t.co/UVmas6uDrl. Being reported JG entered rehab at the leagues direction 2 months ago. Cole saying he may be back in by late September.  I'm not going to hold my breath but IMO Kizer to Gordon on top the rest of this teams improvments = wildcard spot

last time i saw him was against the falcons a couple yrs ago...the falcons were soooo bad that they could not even beat cleveland with hoyer throwing something like 4 ints...however gordon caught the pass that set up the winning fg...the pattern he ran was so fucking lazy i could have picked the pass off...thats how bad the falcons were...fucking gordon is a slob, lazy piece of shit. Of course he'll say ooo ooo ooo i am a better man now and the dumb ass browns will pay him billions even though he has not been  on the field in like....forever...

Says the ones that will be hanging from his nuts when he returns and burn the defense so bad that they quit. 

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

Are you even allowed inside the stadium if Gordon is playing or does the restraining order keep you like miles away from the guy? 

Poe's got it all summed up in his profile.."Watching Documentaries about ANCIENT TIMES & Civilizations"...Hell, I'd bet if Poe da Poet can write a poem, for damn sure Poe's got that Gordo Documentary ready to hit the presses...21st Poe.. #12 comes out of rehab    

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I can flat out tell you being in shape then having your body physically and mentally prepared for the game are two different things.  

I can't speak on his mental state obviously. But we are talking about football shape. Of course they are different. 

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I can flat out tell you being in shape then having your body physically and mentally prepared for the game are two different things.  

And then there's this little detail of learning the playbook. It's a tad more complicated than streak left, streak right. :)

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And then there's this little detail of learning the playbook. It's a tad more complicated than streak left, streak right. :)

Just bring JM back. They are both on the same page since they only study one of those together anyway.

Archived