THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer

LondonBrown

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Orion said:

I only speak the one language. 

Not directed at you- I fail to see how a guy who can quote the Bible and call himself a "Christian" can come on this board and cuss like a drunken sailor on shore leave. I've seen plenty of goobers who go to church on Sunday- and behave like jackasses (you listening Tom?) the other 166 hours of the week. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

BTW- I talked to a Bungle Season Ticket Holder today during the Saturday afternoon wine swill- and he fully expects the Browns to win more game than the Bengals. :)  

WOW................that's really some statistically important shit there. Look man, slice this up however you want to. You have been on the same fucking wailing post of " we need a better OL for 18 years now. So, you got it. and the Browns still cant run the ball, can't protect the QB, and can't be at the Steelers.

Goes in cycles? Really? Another great scientific analysis and explanation there. The Steelers are on what, a 40 year cycle? Someone forgot to tell them that they are supposed to suck every 20 years.

Larry, why rehash this horseshit? I don't believe OL men make any fucking difference. I believe the team with the better QB, RBs, TE and WRs will win the most games. You think the team with the best fatasses will win the most games. You got your fatasses and you are still making excuses.

54 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

WOW................that's really some statistically important shit there. Look man, slice this up however you want to. You have been on the same fucking wailing post of " we need a better OL for 18 years now. So, you got it. and the Browns still cant run the ball, can't protect the QB, and can't be at the Steelers.

Goes in cycles? Really? Another great scientific analysis and explanation there. The Steelers are on what, a 40 year cycle? Someone forgot to tell them that they are supposed to suck every 20 years.

Larry, why rehash this horseshit? I don't believe OL men make any fucking difference. I believe the team with the better QB, RBs, TE and WRs will win the most games. You think the team with the best fatasses will win the most games. You got your fatasses and you are still making excuses.

You got a short attention span. Bubby Brister and Kordell Stewart ring any bells for you? 

and every week, sixteen teams, (unless it's a tie?) lose. Every week. but there are those who get attention whining  about how the Browns didn't win their  game, and had a bad record from last season.... again. and again. and bashing anything and everything Browns to get attention. Kizer completed the same percentage of passes as did  rapistberger. His average length of completion was 7.4 ...rapists was 7.3..2? Imagine if Kizer had Antonio Brown to throw to included with that.

Bashing Kizer in his rookie start is just ignorant. I wouldn't trade Kizer for Watson or Savage and two draft picks:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bill-o’brien-has-still-not-decided-on-starting-qb-for-bengals-game/ar-AArHO1G?li=BBnba9I&srcref=rss

and Andy Dalton turned the ball over FIVE TIMES in their opener. And he has A. J. Green, etc.I wouldn't trade Kizer for Andy Dalton. I wouldn't trade Kizer for rapist or flaccolence of the ratbirds.

Legit complaining is fine, but all this nonsense hate/bash this/that/every single thing about the Browns is stinking up the board.I know a guy who used to be a giant 49er fan, because they were winning and went to the superbowl.then he was a steeler fan, now he's a patriot fan, etc. He is a fan of "bragging rights". As Browns fans,we don't have bragging rights about winning? It's coming,  It's very, very close. and we have a serious qb candidate, and a kickass defense. Things are looking up. 

On 9/15/2017 at 7:16 PM, boo fagley said:

I went to some churches you might know.

Which?

13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Will that make you feel better about molesting kids?

"Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear."

Ephesians 4:29

Please get this.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not directed at you- I fail to see how a guy who can quote the Bible and call himself a "Christian" can come on this board and cuss like a drunken sailor on shore leave. I've seen plenty of goobers who go to church on Sunday- and behave like jackasses (you listening Tom?) the other 166 hours of the week. 

He probably sits under terrible preaching that never calls for repentance. 

"For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths." 2 Timothy 4:4-5. Ghoolie found him a church that told him that kind of behavior was ok when even rank Pagans can see it's not.

On 9/16/2017 at 8:20 AM, Dutch Oven said:

When you next visit your mother, ask for us why she never showed you any affection, thus making anyone who has ever had the displeasure of dealing with you suffer.

Thanks in advance!

Go suck Hillary's dick progressive faggot!  

BLACK TARKENTON

Seriously, what fucking part of this don't you jackoffs understand? 

Idiots. Fans and FO. Idiots.

Just now, CaineDeSoulis said:

your really giving kizer too much credit here Ghoul

THAT, you may be correct about. As much as Tarkenton was shit when it counted, Kizer is shit regardless. 

Kizer is a 21 year old rookie.  It's just gotta be too early to call him a bust.

disclaimer:  I couldn't watch the game (will not spend that much money for the nfl package anymore)......but I will MOST PROBABLY purchase the game pass so that I can watch the game(s) during the following week.....

Kizer is our QB and we have to watch him and see if and how much he progresses during the season.

A game like today (a rather poor Kizer outing) should be expected.  (if ya know anything about nfl football and rookie QB's that is)

50 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

Not bust just another backup qb selected in the mid 2nd round

yip, we were going to be a physical running team this yr with all those trillions of dollars the shitstains spent.on the ol...mmmm hmmm...aw yeah.....fucking cupcakes......and what the fuck was that first and goal call where kizer takes the ball, drops back 4 yds, and looks all confused...yip, must have been that physical running game we are implementing...hee...hee...hee

47 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

THAT, you may be correct about. As much as Tarkenton was shit when it counted, Kizer is shit regardless.

48 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

oooo, did you see the hugs and kisses with shitass coachie coach and suggs....yip,  you got to be fucking kidding...i only played h.s. football and our coach was chuck bednarik's brother john...know what he would have done...he would have given suggs a fucking forearm shiv that would have sent him flying about 15 fucking yds...this team is a bunch of pussies with hue jackson the head puss...

Archived